Remember when these were actually Veeky Forums shoops?

This is not a shoop

It won't make it to production

I long wished for single bar tail lights to make a comeback but now car manufacturers beat them to death in a year.

subaru is next

did mitsubishit hire a baloon artist for their lead designer

They, uh, made another.

And now they're touting it as "the new Evo"

We should stop memeing these abominations into existence.

Veeky Forums was always right

Here's an idea
Maybe if we photoshop cars to look better instead of fucking them up all the time we may actually end up with a concept that looks good

So safe! So easy to get into and out of! So safe in the snow! So futuristic look honey no door handles!

The only problem is nobody on Veeky Forums has good taste. This is why Veeky Forums is very good at these bad shops.

please no

Lincoln is the only automaker I give a pass to on this, because they stuck with it through the years, but full-width lamps today just reek of laziness as shown above. LED light bars on cars stopped being impressive like 10 years ago.

That's an Infiniti

>ITT

no words

That thing doesn't even have real windows, does it.

That one does, but this one doesn't.

So it will get rekt by Subaru and cease production? k.

Ground Tourer?

Yeah I knew about that. I figured the infiniti thing might be doing that too but with fake windows on the outside because it looks like the windshield is literally less than SEVEN FUCKING INCHES tall what the fuck. Its using rear view cameras too, which I can't imagine would be very intuitive unless you were using fake windows and could just superimpose a virtual mirror where the cameras are over the fake window image.

I hate to think about trying to daily that thing. It looks like youd be sitting so low you couldn't really bend your legs more than 30 degrees.

Oh fuck my sides

>ground tourer

that's one of the shittiest puns I've heard

Requesting the photoshopped silverado 2500 hd grill that has like 3 grills stacked on top of eachother

Cannot unsee.

Not sure if this is the one you mean but it's pretty fucking funny.

lmao

Has these
These too

I’m more of a hotwheels man myself

I disagree completely, other than I also think Lincoln has cool tail lights, but not exclusively.

>the concept artists themselves were the ones making these shoops trying to leak future cars without getting caught

it looks like a scared cat

that shiny bit on the mirror always gets me

It looks fairly similar... sadly.