If you had a chance to own one, would you? And I mean actually own it to drive it, not just get it and then resell it

If you had a chance to own one, would you? And I mean actually own it to drive it, not just get it and then resell it.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/road-tests/reviews/a6900/long-term-exotic-1991-acura-nsx/
youtube.com/watch?v=fomsQspi_yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I would want something better.

I heard theyre nice so yeah
Its supposed to be low maintenence and simple to use like the OG NSX

Yes. According to people who talk about how cars drive for a living, it drives really nice. Its not and never will be the original, but it's really cool in its own right.

Yes. It drives amazingly well and people here who shit on it haven't even seen one in person

its good car but priced and marketed wrong.

muh nigglets
>Its not and never will be the original
Id consider this a positive imo.
>AWD
>better fuel economy
>comfy suspension that soaks up bumps like an amerifat landbarge despite having the agility of sports cars weighing much less
I have never been more in love with a new car.

Nope. For the price range, and compared to other sports cars it's nothing special.

It's mediocre in terms of looks, performance, and even technology. If your an envirofag there are more sensible and practical options.

The ruined the legacy of the HONDA name by sticking an Acura logo on it. They could have at least made a custom logo instead of that squished version of the traditional H.

OG NSX was priced at 2/3rds the cost of a contemporary Ferrari
This NSX is priced at 2/3rds the cost of a contemporary Ferrari

I'd love one, but even if I was rich I'd just get a Corvette. Pretty much the same level of performance. I still haven't ever seen the new NSX in person but I've seen countless Ferrari, Maserati, McLaren, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, original NSX etc.

Did Honda even sell a single one of these?

I've seen one parked outside a restaurant here in Dallas. It actually is pretty cool in person.

Finally someone with great taste

kys

yes who wouldn't

Of course I would assuming I had the money to maintain one.

Everyone near me drives a fucking lambo and ferrari that it would be nice to drive something different for a change.

if I had the money and was paying for it myself?

no

Id rather get something like a 7 series for the money because I really dont care for sports cars anymore

if it was a gift of course Id drive it it seems like a great car that surpasses the original in every way and looks great

Spoopiest thing I ever saw was one of these thing turning around a corner dead silent

of course I would, it's a great car that gets better mpg than my daily, rides well, corners great has awd and nearly 600hp to boot you are a literal autist if you think the original is better

EV mode is great, it lets you not make a scene when you don't want to draw attention but still hear the rumble of your engine when you want to floor it between lights.

'90 NSX - $60k ($113k in 2017)
'90 348 - $106k ($200k in 2017)
56%

'18 NSX - $156k
'18 488 - $256k
61%

'18 NSX - $156k
'18 California T - $206k
76%

The OG was closer to $80k

Yep. Wish I took a picture. I seen these today though.

The only reason id want to own that nu -sports car piece of garbage is if I could trade it for an f type or a 911

>wrong
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/road-tests/reviews/a6900/long-term-exotic-1991-acura-nsx/
youtube.com/watch?v=fomsQspi_yA

Honda priced it aggressively at launch and increased it as time went on (like Nissan did with the R35)

I bet you think you can get a Civic Type R for under $40k as well

My friend bought a ctr for 37,000$

what do think the mark up on a ferrari is? (retard)

Ferrari can charge whatever they want because dumb cunts will buy them anyway

And my dad works at Nintendo

definitely getting either an NSX or ZSX in 2019

If I had to buy it? No thanks. I'd rather get the cheaper priced GTR or R8. They are just as fast as the NSX too, if not faster on the meme-ring. Or I can buy 3 or 4 classic 90s japanese sports cars just to have them.
If I was given one for free? Yeah of course I'll take it. I wont even consider selling it either because it seems like a really neat car

That's because the dumb cunts you speak of have no choice if they want one.
When you buy one, you're pretty much okaying continuous anal rape when it comes to parts and maintenance.
So make up your mind: Want one but won't pay the cost, or own one but hate paying for it.