Why do 90% of pickup truck drivers drive like dickheads?

Why do 90% of pickup truck drivers drive like dickheads?

because they're dickheads?

I’m not a faggot.

FPBP

ikr
>expecting generic fake blonde slut to keep my attention from that obnoxious hipster font bait

She’s not generic, she’s beautiful, I would marry her in a heart beat, her eyes tell me everything I need to know.

It's true. I am gay.

They buy them for the same reason women buy SUVs and crossovers. They’re just shit drivers, and believe a bigger car will keep them safer when they crash into someone or something.

I read it afterwards, can't I have the boobies AND the drink?

I just want her eyes and her smile, her fingers and her arms, they’re literally perfect

Can't appreciate any of that with a dry mouth though, right?

what boobies

she's the chairwoman of the itty bitty titty committee

you can't see her smile, she's caked in makeup and her hairline is shit

>what boobies
>
>she's the chairwoman of the itty bitty titty committee

What if I prefer shots to pints?

nothing wrong with that I guess, to each his own

She's cute. Anyone know what city that is on the background?

Why do men who have a smaller penis buy sports cars?

because god put standard transition in my truck for a reason. If seeing a 20 year old truck launch faster than your fagmobile offends you then you should probably drive a real vehicle, you know; something that can actually carry things besides your hipster metro sexual gaggle of homos.

>look at all these ladders and useless piles of wood I'm lugging around for my manual labor job

Whatever you say Cletus

>she

virgin detected

Being smug isn't going to get you through a week long road trip into the wilderness, buddyboy. Remember that next time you have to ask chad if you can take his truck instead because your car wont make it.

My truck attracts pussy, your cuckpact attracts HIV.

Can confirm, I bought a sports car and sport a small penis

>arms

Is that Hulk Hogan lmao?

>It's an OP makes a shit thread two days in a row and idiots continue to respond episode
You might be experiencing confirmation bias, ever thought of that?

Trucks are pussy repellent. Literally never looked inside a pickup and saw a hot woman in the passenger seat, always ugly fat old guys. And a week long trip into the wilderness doesn't require a land barge for 90 tons of supplies.

I actually made this thread after watching a pickup go around some SUV that was already going 15 over on a 2 lane road.

He crossed the double yellow, made an oncoming car swerve, then got pulled over down the road because there's always cops every single day on this route. This is normal behavior for pickups I see but not really for other vehicles except riced out Hatchbacks, who are also dickheads en masse.

Minivan drivers piss me off the most
>be me speeding 10 over to stay with traffic
>minivan triple passes into oncoming traffic, swerves in almost hitting me
>passes again flips me off
3 miles later she was hopefully getting arrested as reckless driving is a felony here

I don't understand why people speed like this. If you have a nice car and wanna embrace it, take it to the highway and have fun, but speeding in city traffic is barely gonna get you to your destination any faster.

Trips.

Noice

It was on a 2 lane highway on a bridge, welcome to the Midwest. Speed limit 55 but 65 is acceptable to cops if you are in a 4+ group and not the last car. I was probably closer to 67-68 as I was the leader.

>take it to the highway and have fun
>city people actually believe this
city people in general are just cancerous to the automotive community as a whole.

You have fun racing from red light to red light in traffic?

I don't know, and it's not why I'm responding. What I want to know is why the girl in this picture has a faded face screaming inside her upper right arm?

>my car is 4x4 AND a manual, so it's fastasfuckboi.mp4
t. every truckfag i know

Didn't mean you, meant the minivan driver going past 3 people. There's nothing wrong with 10 over to me, it's at 20ish is where I draw the line, and even then it depends on the road conditions and location.

What I mean by "Speed like this" is people jetting around switching lanes in and out of the blue with little warning, cutting around people just to end up at work 1 minute earlier. It doesn't do anything in the long run. You literally cannot beat traffic grids if you fuck up the commute timing.

100% Sydney Australia

No, i live in the country, there are no red lights on my commute.

country driving is nothing like driving elsewhere though

Exactly, city driving in general is never fun.

Yeah they drive right on my ass and so I drive slowly then they start trying to pass so I brake check them

Fucking hicks

it's a trick, if you paid attention to the girl you're also a faggot because traps are gay

>Stuck in rush hour traffic
>Moving along at about 20-30km/h
>Guy in a lifted Ram rides a foot or so from my bumper
>All I can see in the rearview mirror is that stupid pig nose grille

Fuck off, I'm not the problem here!

I drive a truck, I drive like an asshole, you just can't stop me desu

I drive an actual truck and i make every effort i can to pull out in front of shit toads like you and then i will sit my truck 5km/h under the speed limit never actually passing cars so you are stuck.

/v/ meme

Don't worry I'll just laugh and ride behind you, also I drive a tacoma :^)

Personally, I've had more van drivers suck at driving. And if they have a handicapped plate, God help me...

Was this really worth bumping?

>just bumped a thread he doesn't like

Depends on location. In NC an older model truck on nice wheels with a lift get the girls WET. Hell my old 01 Ram 1500 on 33's pulled pussy. Now I have a White Duramax on 35's and you can't even imagine. Being attractive helps too faggot.
Because we can

Did anyone else notice Hitler sitting in the background of this photo?

Top 3 vehicles speeding and weaving on highways:

1. Pickups
2. Honda Civics
3. BWM 3 series

>Implying pussy doesn't have HIC
>you must be 18 to post on this board

HIV*

I drive like a dick in any car not just my truck

>Sit in traffic for 45 minutes straight before reaching the source of the traffic
>Some retarded hick in lifted pickup was following too close and couldn't break fast enough before causing a 4 car collision
>I was in that 4 car collision
>I see these collisions once a week

I can't stand those fucking pickups, retards don't understand breaking distance, like these 85 iq 50yo dying fucks can break within the 3 feet they leave for themselves

Because 10% are parked at the local country and western bar.

Because 100% of small car drivers are ass hats

They always do that retarded thing where they almost smash your rear bumper when they pass you.

Big dick hatchback driver here

Is that hulk hogans face on her arm?

Because they're mad about their tiny peepees that they're compensating for with their school bus.

Yeah, there is something on her eye too as well as the 3 druids.
It was a /v/ thing a few years back, many images got 3 subtle druids shooped in, this one received extras.