Do you eat in your car? Do you let other people eat in your car? Any horror stories?

Do you eat in your car? Do you let other people eat in your car? Any horror stories?

No, never. None because I'm not a jackass

i once find a monster munch between the passenger seat and the door

all the time
yes
no
honestly what's the worse that can happen that a simple dry clean can't fix

Depends on the car and the person.

My 5.0 no and fuck no.
My daily yes if its not messy and yes if its someone i can trust to not be a slob.

i eat most of my meals in my car. at work I eat in my car because you'll get tortured by retards in the lunchroom. I've converted others there to car-eating. for 30 min I eat in the front seat listening to a cd (abba live 1979) the next 30 are spent in the fetal position in back. i can't enter the kitchen at home with someone in there bothering me so I eat mostly fast food

i have not had another passenger since 2014

no horror stories other than being curled up in a ball in back of a 2002 Taurus wanting to die while TAKE A CHANCE TAKE A CHANCE TAKEA CHAN CHANCE is playing

I eat in my car almost every day.

Other people eat in my car all the time.

I have no horror stories because I'm not a slob.

what the actual fuck user

No. One time my ex-girlfriend pulled out a Rice Crispies granola bar to eat in my brand new Fiesta ST without even asking. I threw it out the window and fucking screamed at her for like 10 minutes straight. She started crying like a bitch and I dropped her off on the shoulder of the highway. Taught her a life lesson for sure: don't eat in a man's high-performance sports car. Stupid bitch. I'm getting worked up just writing this.

Daily? Hell yeah
Ancient Toyota hoonmobile? Fuck no that thing doesn't even have any cupholders.

Sauce?

You'd have done the same.

Only if the food isn't crumbly and I'm about to do a long drive / have a busy day ahead of me. The only time I have other people in my car is when it's a long drive so same thing.

Only horror story is when I got Dunkin with one of those reusable cups. Hit a pothole on an incline and the top of the piece of crap flung off and splashed coffee all over the entire car and my new white shirt. I have a leather interior so that was easy to clean, but some buttons got sticky. Was more pissed about staining the shirt.

holy moly

Imouto sae ireba ii
Generic LNshit that tries too hard to be funny.

>I've converted others there to car-eating.

tfw your autism spreads to other people

Can someone explain to me why do ecchi anime have EXPONENTIALLY higher production values than actual hentai? Most hentai by comparison is Sailor and the Seven Balls. Is it similar to how ecchi games being allowed on consoles all but killed eroge?

average Veeky Forums user right here

I eat in my car but I clean up after myself if I even made any mess in the first place, which I probably didn't because I'm not a giant slob. There are no crumbs or trash in my car, besides maybe a receipt.

same reason why Hollywood movies have exponential higher production values...

more sales

>Do you eat in your car?
No.

>Do you let other people eat in your car?
No.

>Any horror stories?
No, but fuck people always fucking my shit up, and leaving their fucking trash in my fucking car.

Not because I car about keeping the car looking nice, but because I don't like the fucking mess.

I don't want some bacteria eating shit that's made it's at into my carpet, multiplying, and spreading all over.
I don't want some fungus growing in bread crumbs and spreading it's spores into the air for me to breath.
I don't want sticky ass seats, and I don't want to get some bullshit on my hands if I drop something and need to feel around to get it, and I don't need shit getting on my damn clothes while I'm doing that.

>in my previous car
yes, smoke as well
yes including smoke and weed
many but the worst was probably opening a coke can that discharged half of its contents all over me and the car (while driving)
>in my new car
no
no
no

>go out for some mickey d’s with gf
>she gets large fries with her meal
>puts food on lap and plays on phone on the way home
>halfway home bag slides off her lap and dumps fries DOWN THE FUCKING BLACK HOLE BETWEEN THE SEAT AND THE CENTER CONSOLE

I nearly strangled that bitch but her thick ass is worth the stress

I've curled up in the back of taurus before to sleep because I had no home to be at. Feels bad. Probably going to end up in that situation again,but at least I have a different car

>be hanging out with my cousin
>we're going to go to a museum
>we stop by McDick's because she's hungry
>remind her that we won't make it in time for the rush when it gets busy
>we hop in her car
>she's eating the Big Mac
>while driving
>while texting
>WHILE SHIFTING A MANUAL
>WHILE SPEEDING ON A HIGHWAY
Why are people so retarded?

Did you fuck her
Is she hot

>get large coke from mcshits
>go around corner
>*tip*
>mfw it tipped at a 45 degree angle but the lid didnt let a single drop out

its an abstract kind of feel

I eat in my car all the time, mostly while I’m on my way to work or class. I go back and forth between my parents’ houses, so I keep a lot of my stuff in the car. That’s on top of all the fast food wrappers/garbage. Anytime some unfortunate soul has to sit in the passenger seat, it’s always preceded by about 30 seconds of shoving trash in the backseat before I let them in from inside because that door doesn’t open from outside. My car is the horror story, basically

>Not really
>Yes, if they don't spill a tonne of shit
>Nope. Last owner was an ex smoker. There's nothing my friends can do to the interior of my shitbox that it hasn't had 100x worse already

is that what you call your benus?

I eat in my car sometimes. I don't really mind other people eating in there as long as they take their trash out with them. Back when I had a sedan I'd always find cups and bags stashed in the rear doors or pouches, but I haven't had this problem in my coupe.

Feels bad man, why you gonna be homeless?

>first thing user states in his post is it's his cousin
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I once dropped a chip on my floor mat

I don't eat in my own car, however I once had a takeaway sushi set in a rented car while stuck in traffic, good times
I only had passenger for short trips, wife included
Nope

Fucking hate this god damn shit, especially when you give them plenty of opportunities on the drive to throw their shit out.

>Do you eat in your car?
I eat lunch in my car most days, but I'm always adamant to not leave any crumbs or food products behind.

>Do you let other people eat in your car?
Not that I have passengers, but if I did I probably wouldn't allow them to eat in my car, I just don't trust others to be as clean and efficient eaters as I am.

>Any horror stories?
Once dropped a packet of honey mustard on my passenger footwell UNDERNEATH the floor mat. I must have spent 40 minutes scrubbing away at that spot with various wipes and cleaning materials. No way is my car interior going to smell of honey mustard.

i was driving with my knees steering (automatic master race) with a chili cheez burrito in one hand and a baja blast in the other. I came to a curve in the road and thought i could pull it off with my knee but at the last second I realized i was going to have to intervene with a hand. it all happened so fast, i decided to use a few fingers of the burrito hand, and i sorta squeezed the burrito and it sprayed its contents onto my lap and seat, which surprised me and i dropped the wheel, and without thinking i grabbed it with the other hand and dumped the whole baja blast on my lap as well. i arrived at work (pizza guy) and asked if i could get my bank before clocking in so i could run to goodwill and buy a clean pair of khakis and everyone laughed at me. this was a long time ago, TB has discontinued the chili cheez burrito

the car was a hyundai elantra

no no no

If she's hot this would have been worth recording cause that sounds hot as fuck

Similar story here, I spend most of recess at college in my car because I don't want to be seen sitting alone by the normium and be laughed at.

We had this exact thread not that long ago
Stop making the same shit you fucking faggot

laying down in back is great because you don't feel anyone's eyes on you. i ate alone in my college cafeteria so I know that feeling

Chocolate.

I eat in my car and listen to music because I dont want to be bothered by the average normie at work. It's the only time of day I get me time.

>go to concert with 5 roasts and another guy in my big boi v8 exploder
>get shitty drunk, ride in my own 3rd row while bro drives us back
>"will you liek take us to taco bell??"
>*intense drunken taco bell excitement*
>find petrified cheese shreds, lettuce, and sauce packets for months
>mfw I didn't even get any food

>while driving
>while texting
>WHILE SHIFTING A MANUAL
>WHILE SPEEDING ON A HIGHWAY