It's probably 50% filler

get ready for lifter ticking and muh carby tune

Not really if you like working on classic cars and have some money

it rides pretty good, made the 2 hour drive between and austin and dallas

>Automatic
Lul

im not really into classics but
looks pretty neato

kek, you bought a literal shitbox user. not only did waste over 4 hours just getting it but you probably wasted 200 dollars on gas fill ups

Based on the images you made a good buy. Cosmetic work is the hardest to do, and get's expensive fast. As long as you have the time and money to upkeep the engine then it'll be great. I'm jealous.

First gen camaros in CA go for 10k+ if they run. Good buy.

Looks good, beautiful car.

good to know. Im still doing some trouble shooting on whats needs work but aside from new tires, overall it seems pretty solid and made a 2 hour drive just fine.
>sorry for shit pics, not really big on phones

AC, clean interior&exterior, that's a $20k car.

camaro fags need to be purged

EFI conversion. Just do it. Although, at least doesn't have to worry too much about cold starting in Texas.

Agreed. My uncle gave me his 84 z28 for dirt cheap and I just flipped it.

What's the drive train and rear end? Nice looking car though. I love those basic option hot rods.

to be fair anything after gen 2 is shit

That camaro has to be stolen

Firbird fag here, camaros should be purged because firebirds are the Fbody master race

>Chevy

yes you did

Maybe the bubble has finally fucking burst. One can only hope.

>shitbirds
into the trash it goes

this
Kys

I have a feeling that the bubble isn't going to burst because shop rates are getting higher and higher. Just had a custom part made for my trans am's shaker scoop and the best rate for metal fabrication I could find was $120/hour.

It's hard to do the paint and body on a vehicle to a show quality now for less than 10k and rebuilding an old cast block is more expensive than a crate engine less it's super common like a 350.

>new brake booster
>clean 350 with full edelbrok dress kit
>A/C equipement still there, looks like all new fittings and compressor
>clean firewall
>near spotless upper control arms even though it's missing it's mud guards

I've seen a lot of restored cars with worse looking engine bays.

Congrats, you got a car worth double to triple what you paid if it's not fucked in some way. If it's not numbers matching, swap in a M20, M21 or M22 Muncie. It'll come back in the value and be more fun to drive.

Roll a round magnet wrapped in painters tape all over the body to check for Bondo and take a pic of the underside.

If it's been undercoated with the rubberized shit scrape some shit off to see if the previous owner is covering up anything. Otherwise not a bad deal compared to a $7k civic

>Otherwise not a bad deal compared to a $7k civic

SIMPLE MODS
I
M
P
L
E

M
O
D
S

its amazing!

good job user. dont get rid of those slot mags, and only listen to ted nugent in it.

k

7.5 k for that?

In Australia these are ridiculously expensive.

Yes. It's not worth more than its weight in scrap metal.

"Cars" look so fucking crippled with that murican shift thing

>Edelbrock
Is everything and everyone in the US jewish??? Fucking hell mate. All I see coming out of the US are wealthy jews holding all the power, and fucking indoctrinated peasant fat ameritards calling themselves wealthy because they got a lease on a new car. What a fucking bunch of retards!

yeah holy fuck was thinking the same thing, not in a million years would you find something like that here in Aus that cheap.

Agreed.

Guys, I am planning going Murrica to buy some cars and then bring them to Yuropoor and sell them for more shekels, what's the average price for a muscle car? Any tips on this?

No it looks clean.

How does it drive?

It's beautiful.

>a fucking go fast parts company
>immediately jumps to banks
Uh, what?

your best bet to hunt at auto shops where lazy milenials leave their cars behind because they don't realize how much it costs to have someone work on them.
if your lucky youll find a craigslist ad from a widow/daughter who inherited a car and are too stupid to know whats its worth. Ive gotten allot of a 20k+ cars for 3k because of this
>best deal ive ever had was when some old hag sold me her husbands fully restored '57 belair for 200 bucks
>mfw the husband wasnt even dead yet, he was a in a coma and woke up a week later

Get rid of that autotragic shit and you're golden.

Very nice deal BTW, that's a 15k+ car.

You are literally your pic. Get off of Veeky Forums and stop believing Jewish people are the problem just because /pol/ and /b/ say so. Grow up and make your own decisions ffs.

>Edelbrock
Jewish or not, their aluminum heads are garbage.

Did the killed his wife?

not sure, I think he died a few weeks later because he showed up at my door crying/begging like a bitch, something about how he got the car from his father and he worked on the car with his own son who died in some middle east shithole and I told him to fuck off. Not my fault he married a stupid bitch.

its shit user. why do you hate yourself?

you probly did ok

>stolen
how to verify?

that is a fucking monstrosity..

ops camaro looks better than the 67 imo

If the story was real i would have sold it back to him for 5k

Vin checks are a bitch with the older cars so idk

Also VIN plates are easily swapped.

It's not.

how long was the ad up for and how old was the seller

Sounds like it doesn't really matter if it's stolen because it is unverifiable.

Only mega hicks and John DeLorean think this which are you?

Unless you're talking 1st Gen T/A or 4th Gen, then carry on.

True, but the downside is that the car is easy to steal from the new "owner."