It's that time of the year again, Veeky Forums

It's that time of the year again, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbJFBadyDPg
uniroyaltires.com/products/tiger-paw-touring.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That cat looks sad.

big, because true.

One of the few benefits of being a stance fag is that you don't have to worry about this because your sweet dirt nasty low hatch is riding so flush

I got my cat because he crawled up under a hood and started howling after the engine started. This happened to a co-workers mom and the guy brought him into work asking for someone to take him. I took him and wanted some under-hood name to honor his roots. After not finding any part name I liked I chose a brand name.

FRAM
1996-2012

last year after i parked my bike, i let the engine cool by leaving my garage open. I closed it that night and diddn't touch my bike for about half a week. i went out to ride my bike to a horrible smell, and when i got home, i say a young possum had gotten into my garage and died in the corner. I think the poor little guy drank some of my waste oil i had in a pan.

I still think about that poor little fella and give him a honk and a few seconds for any critters to scatter before i park it up.

Maybe useless cat owners should stop letting their little cunts out.

>outdoor cats

they have it coming

>cats
they have it coming

so edgy

>outdoor
they have it coming

>coming
i'm coming

>

>

Sounds like a POS

Maybe it wants to die, cats hide in small spaces if they're dying

i get cats hiding under my car year round

I had to wash my car today because it STANK of cat piss.
I don't know how many cats decided they have to one up each other and piss on it but it was nauseating.

>owning a literal shitbox
lol

bump

>Moved into a new house
>Hear things all the time but I never see anything
>One day watched a mouse run across the floor
>Decided I should get a cat to kill mice
>I'll name you Mr. Muscles
>Started him on a high protein diet & high end cat food
>He does an amazing job, kills everything
>Eventually he starts freaking out all the time
>He started attacking humans
>He'd jump out and bite your leg drawing blood
>One day he was waiting for me on the dryer and jumped onto me biting my shoulder
>Grabbed him and threw him into the next room
>He came darting back all pissed off
>I went in and hid in my room, I'll end up killing the little bastard if we really get into it
>Decided something is bothering him
>No ear mites, no fleas
>Let him out one day
>He'd come back completely mangled battling other cats
>Missing massive chunks of fur, holes all over in him
>He'd spend a day or two resting before demanding he was let back outside
>Eventually he conquered the abandoned house nextdoor and claimed it as his
>Has been a mean sommabitch since then, but he likes going outdoors

>not having an garage

top pleb

>started howling when the engine started
>fram

They'l whine if they want out, it's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbJFBadyDPg

uniroyaltires.com/products/tiger-paw-touring.html

Lol I don't have time to do that before work. Guess they'll have to die.

>an garage
>an

Maybe you should an hero, faggot.

I really really really like this image. Mind if I add it to the collection?

>hunts just to spill the blood of mouse untermensch
literally dying right now

my father worked in a auto shop, he one day told me that a car went there to get the engine bay cleaned because when the owner started the car there was a cat near the drive belt.
basically there was cat everywhere

>doesnt run out after door slams, engine starts and car gets put into gear and starts to move
>hurr pls tap hood
This is just people making an issue out of nothing as usual. I doubt this ever happens.

>Cats

Cats are the niggers of the pet world

>only car in vicinity is ricemobile
>not enough space over the wheels because of stance
>engine bay is LS swapped so no space either
>mfw

Yup

this

happened to me a few weeks ago, but with a rat instead of a cat.

>notice weird brown slime one day all over my wheel
>looked like something was spraying goo from the inside out
>remove wheel to replace brake pads
>brown goo all over inside of wheel, find dried out spinal cord and tail stuck to inside of rim
>commence wiping and scrubbing

looks like a rat was sitting on top of the rotor and got a free tour of the brake caliper when i backed up.

I once popped the hood of my car to check the join and a cat apparently had been sleeping on top of the engine and crawled inside the bay (Focus MK3, there's a ton of space behind the engine in mine because NA). Kinda scared me a little.

delet

>ls swap
>stance
I thought the purpose of the ls swap was to go fast

>tfw I had a huge coolant leak in my driveway
oops

:((

:(((((((((((((

If anyone seriously kills cats they should go to hell.

Bastards will curl up anywhere for just a little heat and shielding from the elements

wait that isnt a cat

Then what is it?

fug.

rip Fram

You were one of the good ones

This is nice.

sad but true

if that fucker had nine lives you just spent em all

>what are stray cats

and he died of CO2 poisoning. At least, it is a good nigger that died.

>The Fram don't know when to Scram

It happens. My uncle accidentally ran over a kitten while he was backing up out of the driveway.

Heh heh, woo!

wow what a nice cat, he will change your serpentine belt for free

you should still kill yourself, as the best benefit to being a stancefag is that when you die, no one will mourn your death.

Maybe you should stop trying to deny a wild hunter its freedom: cats are born to be free, trapping them inside is plain wrong and unnatural

Fucking cats

this, i have a crazy cat lady in my neighborhood. she just lets them come and go from her garage.
cats are a domesticated animal like dogs chickens cows and pigs. kys retard they aren't fucking bobcats.

It's a turbo. It's hard to distinguish from the cat, sometimes.

I guess that means stancefags are basically vegans.

4u

my cats run away from my truck when i come outside because they know i'll start it without checking for them underneath

hahaha, I only saw the reversed version before

>mfw i remote start my car and hate cats

t .cat

How can I feel bad for that cat, if it's dumb enough to crawl inside an engine it deserves everything that happens to it, it's just natural selection at this point.

Coyote food

If you drive slowly, you can make it to the local tire shop where they can remove this.

I has a sad :(

>Coyote food
That seems to be the truth here. We used to have lots of feral cats. But then suddenly they all disappeared when coyotes appeared. The coyotes will hunt your dogs and cats and kill them though. A neighbor had a friendly nice dog that he'd let out and it would wander the neighborhood. It was a smart friendly dog and did not scare anyone or poop in other peoples' yards.

One day, it was found mauled dead and partially eaten. Killed by coyotes was the neighborhood opinion. Most people don't let their indoor cats out now unless attended by someone. I'm sort of glad the coyotes are around because I used to have a big deer problem. Now the deer problem is a small one even if it is too late for some of my shrubs that were disfigured by the deer eating only one side of the shrubs.

what kind of asshole doesn't let his cat got outside?

Get it neutered you retard

>Store automobile in garage
>Cat permanently guards the hood or roof
>All year around
>All year
>White pawn marks everywhere on the glass

Nah fuck cats, vicious cunts.

Spotted the virgin

this, cats pick up on weakness, just like dogs and blacks.

why is link a girl and not wearing their ICONIC tunic

>Be me
>own car
>Cat in wheel well
>Cat sees me
>Cat decides we are going to be friends
>Wont leave me alone
>Keeps trying to get into car
>Kick it out of car
>Jumps on hood and wont leave
>Throw im in garage and head to work
>come back home expecting tons of shit and piss
>Cat found some old paper and went on that
>decided to adopt car because smart cat

>Wanting to lower his testosterone
Yeah, no. The last thing I want is a sissy cat named Mr. Muscles.

Every cat I've seen neutered/spade plum up to full figure and mope around the house all day.

>Get it neutered you retard
While removing the testosterone makes the male cat neutral, that doesn't necessarily make it better or more affectionate. The neutered cat of a neighbor near my grandparents' house was always sleeping or lying around. It no longer bothered to chase birds out of their garden, so the birds pecked the vegetables and tender growing tips of shoots.

It also embarassingly stopped being the Ruler of its property. A female alley cat that was very small (less than half the size of the neutered male cat) due to malnutrition moved in and drove the cat away from its outdoor food bowl. It was easier to feed the cat outdoors because the biodegradable mess and crumbs could be swept away. But now the alley cat took over.

Was it coddled too much? I grew up with a string of cats most of which were fixed at a young age, but allowed to roam free. There was one female who was a scaredycat despite being an adept hunter of small prey, but they were still variously masters of their territory while still being affectionate (at least toward people who weren't assholes).

Considering the variation between eternal kittenhood and feral cats, I'd say that cat wasn't raised right.

What was it? Fuck I always arrive late to the posts :(

ded cat in engine components

>Coyote food
I live in the city and coyotes are the best thing. They control the varmint population. It's too bad that we no longer have quail, but the coyotes also got rid of the many deer that smash their way into fenced gardens.

You haven't seen very many cats, then.

I still wonder why cats love my dodge roof.

Fuck cats.

He hates me.

If he closes his eyes when you're close to him he very well doesn't hate you.

Why would I do that? When I could just kill it and gain points and time.