Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2p0RF8IDs
youtu.be/yj-xBpQ0CI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does this still exists? Just stop already, this is too much.

am i cancer yet?

Yeah fair enough. I plan on saving every extreme obelisk I get from the weekly log-in till I get something good or fodder for upgrading.

because he erp'd with a bunch of admins to get 3 days for plasmaflooding and then got away with constant greytiding because our admins are afraid actually keep to the rules

Ok thank you, I've been out of the lop for a while

This, it also makes Simon slow as a snail.
At least HC gave us one of the best OSTs in the series.

Because architects are both pointless hacks and also very expensive.

Oh, I remember that one. I probably don't want to know how old the youngest sister was in the original japanese

Stop this
t. monkey

If you are a lorefag, no.
If you enjoy the batman freeflow combat thing its pretty great, the custom orc thing is pretty fantastic too.

My Pro is permaboosted since the moment I took it out of the box. Not sure if it's a bad thing to do it..

illegal. please have a seat right over there, user.

Swords and arrows mostly.

>Pretty sure when I was a kid I genuinely called it Final Fantasy Vee Eye Eye for a while.

There are people who call it GTA Vee in this day and age.

the red potion is so fucking shit, drop it
you need 6 units on the board to achieve the same as a blue potion

Name 1 thing Luka can't and won't do that is canon.

BTFO

based

>low effort translations
better than no translation?

Man thats disappointing. Like seriously disappointing. Why would I pay money for that then?

NO CHRIS, YOU ARE THE ZOMBIES

Netflix series just came out a day or two ago.

Fire the team and get level-5 to make it

You don't need to be a skid to get a kdr of over 5. You can either be really good at shooting or just a faggot who knows how to maintain a high kdr by cheesing every encounter with every glitch, advantage and macro

caesar

why are you pretending to be the bot

Guys, there's somebody selling an RCA colortrak 2000 nearby. The manual shows that on the back there is a SCART port labeled "eia multiport".
Could this be an elusive US consumer tv with rgbSCART?

got a pick of your dvd collection?

Don't forget them 40 hell runs

holy shit

Castlevania arguably did when they became metroid like.

It's fun but super easy. Also redpill threads are the absolute worst

You must of played it 20 years after it came out then since there's no way you're beating Castlevania 2 without Nintendo Power. About as hidden as hidden gets.

amerindians don't have winter breaks

>literally a tablet with a gimmick controller

He uses those to stick to walls.

their boobs are touching
l-lewd

Thanks for dropping by, shill.

WE

That is the definition of a boycott you retard. Why don't you go to Japan and see for yourself how much everyone hates the current year of the game.

Enjoy your 2007 visuals, Switchfag.

How do you get this cute face?

Darkest Dungeon
Binding Of Isaac
The Surge
X-COM
Jackie Chan

And this one

What's the best game I can buy from the eshop for new 3ds? I really wanted to play one of the Mario and Luigi RPGs it Bowser's Inside Story but they're not on there. Maybe a Kirby game? I've never played one before.

My fellow eternal Anglos will verify the awesomeness of this game.

He uses those to stick to walls.

>says the scrub

But what does her butt look like?

>does nothing in baha hl
>are they good?

Sky lurking?

I can't think of anyone else who would do it justice. Plus have they made a bad game yet?

it wasn't sauron it was some cultist faggot

Final Fantasy 7 and Dead Space/Dead Space 2. Probably honorable mention to Arkham Asylum/Arkham City

no way

The professor layton movie

STR is low

Video game tournaments happen every where all the time. It's not gambling. If it is, then no one really cares that they do it.

alright I pressed random buttons until the help appeared

Although I use claymore on thatcher, pro league dont because they have a solid idea of where each piece of utility will go. Claymores are good for covering angles that you do not have enough people for.

But it is.

>fidning a long enough section and managing to run fast and long enough to time travel

gay

Because 70% of the palyers are slav-mouthbreathers that have such shit MMR that the systems puts them up against tin-cans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2p0RF8IDs

This is better and it was made by an autistic man's cat.

Community's dying. Poor fucks. Just killing time in between decreasingly good games.

that is no skill
should've kobed it with one

G M I S S I O N S

worst OP thread yet

Gameshark all affinities to 20, play the game like it should be.

lol

Boy, this general is totally fucked

Halo 4 was killed by Black Ops 2.

Have fun not playing many games for the foreseeable future. We can't even get 60 as the standard, let alone 120. We probably won't get there for another 15 years at this rate.

Gladius is an actual word. It's a Roman sword. Gradius is just gook gibberish mix up of L and R.

Damn, thats some ghetto ass shit, but if they work, who cares?

Is little witch scepter worth it for light teams with Io? Does Io Heartbond give a significant enough boost?

HIND

Kagura is the weakest, after that it's Noel and Bullet.
Also I can't tell who the second one in that is supposed to be

>Walrus

Ill play just about anything

Why does Alice have her beast mode look it does? Isn't cool like Yugo, Stun, or Gado, while also isn't cute like Jenny or Uriko.

Last one.
;_;

Before they slapped on the %50 less damage thing, spamming Cyclone dealt more damage than holding down the mousebutton/button

>that expression not slutty
>that haircut not lesbian

The only embrace that vipers deserve are the warm embraces of death and napalm

this is straight out of yu gi oh

so i guess we gonna collect cards now!

youtu.be/yj-xBpQ0CI0

Wizardfags were That kid

>a thread
There's at least one a week.
I like Vagrant Story, but christ there's too many threads reiterating the same shit.

symphogear is unironically trash

What do you expect? Op makes a vague request with no input on what he played, what genres he enjoys or what languages he speaks.
On other boards these threads get deleted and the posters banned.

Get ready for feels.

torrent them

oh fuck what was this called again?

there was also this one child learning game with a dog, i can never remember what it was called, but thats probably not too descriptive.

user they cant

im giving up fistfighting and im gonna go finish the chalices and gem farm so i can use the chicken wing or somethin because this has been disappointing

I actually don't like the changes they did to him. I agree his radius should've been brought down but with damage increase and all that stuff he just gets played like a DPStanky/Psuedo Genji now and I don't like it.