How unique is your car, Veeky Forums? Does your car have any options that are pretty rare?

How unique is your car, Veeky Forums? Does your car have any options that are pretty rare?

I'll start, my 13' F150 has the 6.2L, and its not a Raptor. For some reason EVERYONE got the 3.5L over the 6.2L, and now whenever I go to get my truck serviced at Ford dealerships/buy something specific for my truck, they don't even say the 6.2L option. I'd actually like to see how many people got the 6.2 in a non-Raptor. Nice for resale value though.

My 95 GMC 1500 came with two batteries under the hood, only like 2000 of them have the option or something

Interesting, is one of them specifically for the engine? I know diesels do this because they take more power to start.

It's a 6 speed manual, lol

It may have been, but if I remember correctly it may be for a camper or something. I've thought about having it available as a second one incase the first goes dead

be pretty rare if i was amerifag, since they weren't offered back then

It has a 10th anniversary miata hardtop, but that's about it.

Currently looking at some Mazdaspeed spec A seats but the seller is being a bit of a nonchalant dick and I just read that they're slightly less roomy in leg and head axis than stock.

1176 CTS-V's were made in 2007. The Supercharged AW11 MR2 is rare too but idk the exact numbers, let alone how many are still on the road.

Quite a few Hilux's came with this.
Some had 24v starters, some needed extra juice for auxiliaries like seats, warmers, coolers etc.
It's not a redundancy, as such.

Nope. Basest of base models. Manual everything and my dash cluster is Speedo, gas, and 3 idiot lights.

Not many of them left around. iirc last numbers I saw from Audi America were like 40 in the U.S.

It’s Canadian.
And i’m In alabama.
It’s also from 1966, and while it’s a futura it’s the absolute bone stock base model with one exception; it’s the 170 instead of the 144, so it’s slightly more powerful than it could be.

A 2008 Canadian C230 with retrofitted folding setas, aluminum trim, and the 6MT.

Mostly it's the 6MT that makes it rare, but having the folding seats (an option on C230s! A fucking option!) seperates me from other 6MT cars.

I've seen a couple C300s in 6MT, but they had the awful wood trim.

Its not particularly special

but i think the color does make it a little bit rarer compared to regular boring 986's

>40
That low?! I had no idea when I sold mine.

That is possibly the most disgusting looking 4WD I have ever had the misfortune to glance at.

pretty rare, less than 8600 coupes v/s in total were built. Mine came with the recaro seats, sunroof, and suede interior, red calipers with wood trim instead of the base package. makes it a bit more special i guess.

I had the smaller 5L V8 before I got rid of it, not a Raptor though.
Always thought the 6.2L V8 was only standard for the SVT Raptor alone, would be cool if Ford brought them back since people are having trouble with those flimsy twin turbo V6 engines.

Absolute base model but with auto transmission, metallic paint, AM/FM stereo and rear seatbelt delete. Of course none of that shit matters now cos it's a bitsa that's been modified just how I want it.

E39 M5, carbonschwarz black paint, full cream/caramel leather interior, the sunroof and split rear folding seats with a ski pouch.

The last 3 specifically are quite rare

ynot is that you

any manual in the states is rare.

only 18% of you cunts can actually use a manual. so pleb tier.

1988 Toyota MR2 AW11 SC Hardtop Manual
Factory Car Bra
Factory Roof Racks
Factory Autocover Fog Lights

I'd say I'm probs the only one on this board even with this car

timestamp or wake up from your dreams.

ha, it's been in winter storage since october. Has not been winter driven since 2000. I have a shitbox for snow

tolley?

Whats up with your headlights, hood and other panels, why aren't they leveled?

I just zoomed in, fenderbender?

Looks like you were in an accident

>How unique is your car, Veeky Forums? Does your car have any options that are pretty rare?
Not at all unique, but somewhat uncommon in my country and getting less so with the years

Too bad Cadillacs are fucking hideous and all drive like boats

In 20 years are people going to take barn find minivans and CUV's and put a newer drivetrain in them to make a sleeper? Will sleepers even exist in 20 years?

not sure about rare, but a survivor non the less.
1978 chevy c20 292 and sm425. 85K miles and no rust

my 2008 hilux has two, my old 2002 one had two aswell

>X was rare in Y
>over 100,000 of X was produced

Are you guys retarded or what?

don't be a jerk please and thank you

Yeah, I didn't notice it when I bought it from the dude and neither did my mechanic when he checked it for me. Only found out when I took it to a different guy for a 7 months later to find that I have a mean bend in my frame. It's it terrible, but they didn't feel comfortable passing it. My usual guy did though so I'm just gunna keep taking it to him. I've been toying with the idea of getting it unbent but it'll hurt the wallet alot

>don't be a jerk
>please and thank you
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>How unique is your car, Veeky Forums? Does your car have any options that are pretty rare?

woman/nigger/poorfag/poorfag area resident detected

literally no one normal gives a fuck.

Second-most popular car in the country. One of the big three colours. Medium trim level.
My car is not unique at all, but that's okay because it's a good car regardless. Nothing special, just good all-round. Which is what I need in a car; safe, dependable, reliable, comfortable.
For unsafe fun, there are motorbikes.

I recently bought a 2000 bmw 528i touring, Inline v6, all leather interior with wood grain trim, all stock and an absolute BMW masterpiece

it actually handles really well for a car its size and weight. its is no lotus or miata but very good compered to some lighter modern cars.

My ‘99 Prowler is rare because it’s just rare.
My ‘03 PT Cruiser GT is rare because it’s the 5 speed and it has every.single.option. Including the roof rack, the interior light package, and the all-weather mats.
Apparently only 3 were sold with all the options that year, and mine is the only silver one.

>inline v6

>Inline v6

My 93 Ranger also has spots for two batteries under the hood. One of them is for sure for a camper, but I put a .50cal ammo can there instead and use it to hold jumper cables and other shit.

Just out of interest, anyone paid for a frame straightened? How much did it cost?

>inline v6

Not sure how rare it is, but I have a 2017 extended cab zr2 minimax, can't be too many of those.

Not exactly sure how many exist but I own a 03 regular can long box duramax ls trim that has every bell and whistle for the year except has vinyl floors instead of carpet.

my dick is bigger than you dick and thats all that matters

ive never seen for sale or at a show; an evo as stock looking on the outside with as much power as mine AND also being the 6 speed dual clutch AND having the recaro seats AND in near flawless condition inside and out

I have the same truck except I have the 3.7L ecoboost. Why the fuck are you servicing it at a dealership??

My car is pretty unique, it's got a crack on the windshield so it's already pretty up there, and I also have tape holding my gas cap cover which I DOUBT anyone has

>inline v6

no wonder bmwfags have such a hard time using their turn signals

I have a 2001 Pontiac Firebird that has the 75th Anniversary Package, which was a $4500 package consisting of too much stuff to list up right here.

Only 239 of my L36 with that package were sold that year, I'd be surprised if half of those are still driving around at this point.

I’ve got a 2001 cavalier ppv, one of the few hundred of them to receive a police package. It’s about as retarded as it sounds, there’s a reason they only made a couple hundred. It’s pretty much the regular 2.2l LS sedan except it has a sport mode, upgraded alternator, and it’s tuned for more aggressive shift points. Everything is upgraded to a “heavy duty” version for the most part. It also is lifted 2 inches so that they don’t hit the oil pan on the curb. It was originally used as a detective’s car but they realized how much of a piece of shit it is, if you’ve driven a cavalier you know what i mean. They threw it in storage and i picked it up two years ago at auction. It only had 30k on the clock and about 300 hours idle time when I bought it which is also nice.

2009 nissan sentra ser spec v. The only good sentra they ever made. 200hp, lsd, I4 200hp, and super cheap. I have never seen another one irl though,

post pic of sport mode selector
I need to see this

06 Lincoln Zephyr.

Other than being a model only produced for 2 years (then made into MKZ) it's got an absolutely bitchin stock sound system, and is geared to be super fast. I was actually competing with bonnevilles with the Northstar V8.

also people think that i'm in the mafia or some shit, always get the fuck out of my way on the highway.

I’m not at home right now so i can’t take a picture, but basically there is a second button next to the window lockout(where the arrow is) and when you press it, it triggers a solenoid that locks you from going into drive from the 123 selector. The 1 upshifts, the 3 downshifts, and the 2 is the deadzone(?). It’s odd but after a while you get used to it.

I mean, you're not wrong.

Not at all, maybe the fact that I got an extended cab truck rather than a crew cab but mine really isn't special.

2000 sold in the US in 06, I don't know how many were Scorched Yellow but i've never seen another one.

kinda an ask, but if this thread is still up when you get home, can you pls take a pic?

I really wanna see, just so I can see it desu

Will do.

Depends on how autistic you get with options but my car goes from 1/10000 in the specific package all the way down to like 1/27 with the manual, tan interior and white paint

>doesn't post the actual car

The buttons are the same just labeled different. The one on the left is the “lockout” button and the one on the right said “sport”, although the label has gotten worn away over time.

TY friend

Thats pretty neat. Don't see that every day.

I have a Toyota 86. Only 86 made in the whole world

BRRRRRTTTTTTTAPAPAPAPAPAPA

Got a profile pic of the car? Would like to see a lifted cavalier

It’s not really noticeable since i have 17s on it, i can take a picture tomorrow if this thread is still up, too dark right now.

Only 2,190 924S's sold in the US in 1988 (4,193 sold worldwide).
Mine has the very rare limited slip diff option of which a few hundred at the most were spec'd with.
The dark maroon color also appears to be quite rare.

lucky guy
those fog lights are super cool, and I'm peeved that the SC only came with t-tops in burgerland

Good thing only half of them had those US bumpers

Yeah I agree. The side marker lights also look pretty gay. It's a bummer because it takes some very labor-intensive bodywork to return the car to original spec.

Might as well keep it as close to stock as possible at this point. Beautiful color though.

'99 Ranger, extended cab, need to replace the seats and the heater coil at some point, really shiny lead-grey paint. 5 speed manual, 3.0L v6. It's nothing special but it's alright for dailying and it's fun to drift on muddy dirt roads. Considering getting a 'God Hates Fags' bumper sticker or something else to that effect, but I live in a college town so it might not be the best idea.

Fucking jealous. Would love a black, manual, clean/stock C4 and just enjoy it the way it is. Fuck.

Can I haz them both?

my is250 has a manual 6 speed, that's sort of rare

Maybe that weight improved the CoG and helped mend that horrendous moose test lmao

So the previous owner of my car, a 95 R33 GTST was an old guy who'd been a mechanic for like 40 years, and he loved toggle switches and all that neato old school shit, so my car has an extra pusher fan over the radiator that's activated by a toggle switch, as well as the retracting aerial, aftermarket cruise control, and fuel pump switch all set to toggles switches.
Besides that it's pretty much all as original as possible, the guy did a phenomenal job restoring the car from the ground up, and I've got the photo albums of the entire procedure, like 600+ photos.

Nice, My friend has a Japanese imported SW20 with the proper coupes hardtop, not the target top that was sold here. It's also the stock turbo which is also apparently super rare.

I'm not a big MR2 guy though so I couldn't confirm those numbers.

That's nuts.

I have 2 93 Kawasaki klx 650 s.
Basically everyone bought klr s, they we're only imported from 93 to 96, and there were street and dirt only versions. I have two of the street first year 93s.

Also have a 93 Mitsubishi mighty max
5 speed manual Volvo 240 wagon (automatics are the majority)

I think that's about it for unique stuff. Got a 68 cub cadet 124 in pretty immaculate condition...

>inline v6

oh shit, that means you've got more fuels

no offense but holy
S
H
I
T

is that thing ugly as fuck

Everyone got the 3.5 or 5.0 over the 6.2 because Ford doesn't know how to make a good engine bigger than 5.4L anymore
My car has Leather and Power equipment but no TCS to keep the power in check
TCS is for casuals anyways

The “police interceptor” badges are from a crown vic, i just put them on there as a joke.

1999 e39 528i with a 5 speed and sport package. There were like 6k manual 528s, and not a lot of people got the sport suspension. I don't know the exact numbers. But I will say I have the only manual 528 I've seen

You kids and you're six speeds. 4 is all you need!

> Cars with underbites
Wow, the US market ruins vehicles.

My car is poverty spec and only has one option on it, a spoiler. And its melted

yeah but its a bunk V6 with no tunability

Dinan S3 Supercharged with authenticity plaque
Few discontinued Dinan and AC Schnitzer bits
E36s are dime a dozen but mines a little snowflake shitpiece