/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Nevermind the grind edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World revealed for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC. youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM
↳Information with sources: pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Gameplay 7/6: youtube.com/watch?v=zNfK-YqLUbU

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. confirmed for 8/25 in Japan, region free. youtube.com/watch?v=CvzTD_RYDXs
↳No current plans for XX localization "at this time". twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928
-Monster Hunter Stories due for a 9/8 release in EU, Q4 NA.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th5BY4YWTyg
youtube.com/watch?v=QvUSPSdpztQ
youtu.be/CdQIWG4awfk
fist.moe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XX turns hall up now.

Nakarkos and Atlal Ka should have variants where they switch gimmicks
Nakarkos covered in rubble and guild shit you can walk around on, and Mantis piloting a fatalis skeleton

Lagombi is the cutest.

Post cute monsters.

nth for frontier is fun

I want to give Milsy-chan all my horn coins!!!

Joining in a moment,just finishing smash bros.

Truly the cutest.

Every single "constantly mad" version of a monster is shit
Except chaos gore, if that even counts

Help I'm being attacked by a ball of shit. This game is awesome!

Joining in a bit if it's still up when I finish.
Gotta help people with their deviants since they helped with mine.

Anyone in MHG wanna do Silverwind Narg IX with me? I need it twice, then 3 X to finish my armor.

Hanako

They need to fix narga's tail slam hitbox, shit is active for like 4 seconds after it hits the ground and its as wide as his body.

Welcome back.

Anyone seen this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=th5BY4YWTyg
Has some pretty nice new info.

Why are we always on and on about the wife beater when this channel continuously releases okay content?

why can't they get people who know how to play monster hunter to do these demonstrations?
Are they that hard to find?
>mfw the influx of normies spamming uncharged greatsword hits

>>mfw the influx of normies spamming uncharged greatsword hits
Try retards who only spam the Hammer's spin attack.

Yes, all of this was discussed in previous threads ad nauseam. You don't need to shill another video because we called you out for shilling wifebeater's videos.

>Arm bows change with armor
>UI folds up when out of combat
Yeah no, I was there and I suffered the shitposting.

Both of those are known.
>suffered
>past tense
:)

why do you think they wont let people pre-order MHXX on the Japanese E-shop? Maybe they got some shit planed up t heir sleeve for an outside of Japan release?

I want to go balls deep in a warm lagombi huntress

why are urgents only allowed to be beaten by the quest poster? who thought this was a good idea? I just spent an hour helping others complete theirs just to have them bail during mine.

How long before release can you pre-order digitally on Switch? Regardless, I prefer physical copies so I am importing it.

More like they just haven't opened pre orders yet

Because someone higher could post them and you could finish the UQ prematurely.

yea thats what it is. None of the games in that release window are available yet. Thats a nice price you got it for there too. I already got 6000 eshop points ready to go or I would do what you did...oh well.

I don't think you can transfer eshop points from one region to another, right? You'd have been better off buying a download code from Amazon Japan.

>Search for FU videos
>They all have some shitty music for edgy teens

I fucking hate people

It's because recording video from your PSP is easy but recording audio was always a bit of a pain, so people used their own shit. Search for MHP2G videos instead of FU for better results.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvUSPSdpztQ

>fill brave gauge
>monster flies away
>brave gauge gone
>fill gauge again
>monster flies away
fuck this meme style

MHWorld!

Nigga you fill that gauge in less than 10 seconds. Are you not abusing the sheathe attack?

how fast you fill the gauge depends on the weapon and the MV on the sheathe attack.

Hammer sucks balls.
70mv, but slow as fuck and you need FOUR hits to max the gauge.

Ooh no!!! That many? However will I fill the gauge with FOUR hits???!

Still beats the regular way of filling the gauge

MHXX SwitchKino Ver. demo soon-ish, right bros?

Sound good on paper, but the wind up of that shit is like 3 seconds nigga.

Sweety please, watch this video.
youtu.be/CdQIWG4awfk

>posts TA gook
nigga please

Nothing to do with TA, just shows how easy it is to fill up the gauge with hammer.

I don't have a 3DS so I'm playing two simultaneous files on MHFU (blademaster hunter and gunner huntress) while I wait for World

What am I doing with my life

It's not your fault, you just didn't know that frontier exists

fist.moe/

Would you drink from momma's feeding tube chin?

I bought ehop points from play asia there on sale till the 10th I think. perfect timing too.

Thanks for the help Grey. If you wanna hunt again later I'll probably be back on in like 30 minutes or so.

np, what was your name again? I want to add you to friendlist.

>paying monthly for an even more anime version of monster hunter

Does the JP eshop take american credit cards? Otherwise I guess I'll just buy play asia points

I know. frontier monsters all look like spiky Chinese dragon garbage too. They pay for this too....

Eris. I sent you a friend request but maybe it didn't work

do i get a handjob at the same time?

Thanks, got it :). Will add you to the list soon

nope thats why I had to use play asia. I tried many times with my america credit card despite it being able to be used around the world and nope so just said fuk it and went to play asia and got 6 1k point cards. ez peze

This guys an imposter man, ive got ya. That ls shitter was a fag.

>This guys an imposter man, ive got ya. That ls shitter was a fag.
What did he mean by this?

>Try to Bow against G1 Hellblade for practice with Webdart
>15 minutes in and its not even limping and I'm out of coatings

I feel like I made a big mistake somewhere. Isnt the throat the weak point for shots once its ignited and the back is the best part to shoot at otherwise?

what hands

Critdistance (can nerf your attack to like 0.8x/0.5x, while shots at crit dist are 1.5x)
Charge levels (lvl3 is 1.5x, lvl4 is 1.7x)

Bow is all about stacking multipliers. Critdistance, Charge levels, hitzones, power coatings lvl2 (1.5x), pc lvl1 (1.35x I think)

I'm talking about the fag ls shitter that tripped me up 5 times while I was trying lay a trap. I'm gs main, ive got better things to do than fucking around on the ground.

I made a nip friend today, and he introduced me to his own nip friends.
A bunch of 700+ HR people.

I hope this doesn't get weird.

What was his name? More importantly, what's your name? Would like you to add to the list, the friendlist ofcourse!

>You're on an egg delivery quest and stumble upon this, what do you do?

Any advice for getting out of complete shitter status in these games? I want to become a cool lance guy and not suck ass before playing online.

i iamgine to be her pusy slave
wow

Anyone know if it's possible to turn off japanese news on your switch? I made a JP account to get MHXX when it comes out but now my news screen is flooded with moonspeak regardless of which account im signed into

Nope, gotta delete the account to stop the news. Does it bother you that much?

stab stab stab backhop stab stab stab backhop

repeat etc

>MH4u
>Spend 3 hours slogging through G Rank 3
>Help 3 different people beat Gogmazios urgent, not a single failure
>It's now time for me to do my urgent
>Spend 5 hours straight failing it over and over again, despite knowing Gog well and having beaten him several times
>It's either shitters fainting non-stop or dumb luck getting me juggled into a faint which triggers a never-ending cycle
>All the players keep cycling out, exchanging shitheads for more shitheads with only a single loyal partner who knows I'm capable of doing this
>Despite having beat him before I just can't git gud
>Absolutley no one has the Destroyer unlocked for use because they don't want to do the story like me
>Currently taking a break to eat dinner and shitpost

Please kill me. This is hell.

It's not that big of a deal but if it's possible to turn off I'd prefer to do so. If not oh well.

based pusy poster

Just solo him man, I went throught the same shit. Make use of the dragonator as much as possible and and abuse those ground binders. I actually prefer to gog solo, its satisfying as fuck.

>2011

Hey, I'm jumping onto the monster hunter 3 PS3 HD version and I'm wondering how hard is this going to be to do without online?

Anything I need to know in order to make playing it solo more tolerable?

Try to insert the egg back in.

It's the hardest game in the series so you're in for a tough fight, kid

imagine how a freshly laid rathian egg smells like hahaha

practice is the only way there is no secret lance move. Just try not to trip yer bros and you'll do good

They were all like that because we were all edgy teens. I know I in particular was an edgy little fuck that blasted Rage

such a shame that game is trash. Kirin sluts look ok in it.

Same I know I made at least one stupid bleach video in windows media maker with some stupid ass rap rock trash song in it.

Dat booty stank

That lance is fucking huge

yeah for laughs haha

Just play. It's the easiest game in the series anyway.

Like my boner

I guess I'll just play it and see what happens.

DANK /v/ MEME, BROS

What's it like to have autism and hate fun this much because of it?

/v/shit has ruined these threads and I'm tired of it

eggs autists are local though

All the graphical stuff looks good

The worst part of it is that no one has made tools to extract the archive files for the game, so no one can rip the models for SFM and the like

Once its decompressed and extracted it's typical cryengine files too, which are very easy to import into a modelling program for editing

But there's no way to get at the files.

Why did they bring back Raging Brachy but not retroactively make him a deviant?

Is Barioth the first monster that we can fight in Area 1 of Frozen Seaway? Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?