/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread:Sadayo Saturday Concludes

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Stop posting on /pg/.

She's mine /pg/

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

robot is forever!!

Was there really any reason to change her name from Anne to Ann? Same with Navi and Oracle

Obligatory Makoto post

^^^this^^^

I'm okay with this theme.

Obligatory mention of how Makoto deserves abuse

Best woman, best cake, best wife.
Claimed.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffee and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

I've been playing P2 and can't take much more of this faggot so I will just ask if he dies somewhere along the line

What the fuck was her problem?

Ann!!

He won't. Eikichi is based though. How far are you?

>3/4 angle
>you can see her entire mouth

For fuck's sake learn the goddamn basics of perspective and anatomy if you're going to draw.

Remember who your friends are, /pg/

Having a girlfriend is hard work, and expensive! I told this model that I'm the phantom thief, and I've been "proving" it by predicting the hearts you guys are gonna change. She's crazy for me, man! I didn't know girls smelled so nice. We walk around together and I buy her all the clothes she wants, I think soon we're gonna go "all the way"! Huh? No we haven't kissed yet, I'm a gentleman and I take my time.

Oh sorry, she's calling me, hang on.
>Mishi-kuuun? I gotta ask you for a favor, cutie! There's this bitch who keeps getting in the way of my gigs, can you change her heart? Her name is Ann Takamaki. And take me with you this time, I want to see what happens when you steal a heart.

Dude you gotta help me! I don't want to lose her, but I don't want Ann's heart to be changed. What do I do?

>Tell her the truth
>steal her heart yourself, if you can
>break up with her

I love Ann!

Seems like you post something I've never seen before in every thread.

He's probably one of the better characters in the franchise

how can a man have such shit taste

makoto artists are usually shit anyways, just look at frei

that's easy because i don't have friends.

I know, Naoto's such a whore for throwing herself on Yu like that.

>Joker is a literal fedora tipper
I'm in Euphoria right now.

>PT goes to Mementos to not only enforce how people should live, but also how they should die
What assholes. That ending only worked in their favor because people are simple creatures that defer to instinct when threatened.

It's just an anime thing

anime was a mistake

.t Loki

There's no way that's real
K-On was a mistake

>Tell her you'll only do it if she blows you, then block her number after you've experienced all she has to offer

Change Anne's heart.

He's mine /pg/

Sleepytime for /pg/

>ywn sit next to a sleeping Naoto, slowly lean in, and gently steal her hat

I don't know the legitimacy of that pic I've never bothered with k-on but I think the side mouth is very common thing in anime

My friends are assholes and I had to kill them before the world reset

He's cool as hell, just wait to see his soft side

Who /thought Naoto was the same person as Marie/ here?

That's not friendship user.

No one

What happens if you keep asking for money during holdups? I've never thought to keep going since I never needed money, but does the demon take all their money back or something?

>Who /retarded/ here?
fixed

>Futaba goes back to school at Shujin
>Sadayo and her bond due to their shared relationship with Joker
>Sadayo helps her be more social and becomes a mother figure to her

Speak of Naoto and books, is her manga any good?

I hope you're talking about seeing fanart before playing the game, and not the game itself.

Gets mad and initiates battle again with them going first

That's not nice, user

no

They get a free attack on you, but you keep the money. I think it's a roll of the dice each time, so you can get a lot of money if you're at high health or they're weak.

Be honest user that's exactly what would happen if the world was really ending. People that want it so badly would suddenly freak out and not want to die once the social order is gone. Everyone would be all holding hands and uniting even if it's all horseshit that only lasts the crisis like the 100% faith meter in P5.

Of course. I'm not fucking dumb.

They both have a weird blue hat, dark hair, and Soejima face.

No

I know. I value Naoto's hat more than Naoto's friendship. I would hold it above her arm's reach and laugh as the Detective Prince flails and cries.

All right Mishima, I'm gonna do you a solid on this one. Now, as the Phantom Thieves are heroes of Justice, you know this is wrong, but tell her that, since you love her, you'll do it. HOWEVER, she has to prove she loves you. Think of all the most horrible, degrading sexual shit you'll ever want to do to a woman, like you'll never have sex again. If she'll do all if it, you'll take her with you to change her heart.
But she won't do it, so either she'll back off, or you'll get a night of the kinkiest sex of your life!

Dear lord another fucking robot! Why the fuck?

It's a shame because I would have loved a straight-forward mystery with Naoto, but from what I've seen it's mostly wank with this edgy OC.

Is it at least semi entertaining?

That won't work. Her height is augmented.

How much Rise is in it?

TWO more robots, you mean. One's a bunny girl. The other is a transformer.

Just avoid it. Or read a summary and ignore it. And if you need more than that, here is Soejima drawing an early fanservice scene. Naotits. All you needed.

Post shit characters

pic unrelated?

pic extremely related

About as much as this picture I think Rise drags Naoto into a photo shoot for a magazine. And then as far as I know everyone else is basically OC. Including OC DO NOT STEAL of blatant Type Moon characters

I bet Wada is to blame for this

everyone but fujos will agree there

That's Sogabe, not Soejima.

Let's not be ironic about this alright

Is that your reaction laughing at the question, or are you saying Ohya is shit? Choose carefully.

the only shit character in p5 is chihaya desu

You're right. My mistake.

Has anyone noticed that Ann seems to talk about food, be going to get food, or is eating food in a lot of her events?

It just struck me, y'know, just treat it as food for thot

The answer is both

CARLOS

>Wild Nekker

Eugh, even Nekkers are better put together than that. If someone brought a child with a neck that long and eyes out of alignment to Kaer Morhen we wouldn't get the Grasses brewing, we'd start sharpening our silver swords.

Here's a better version

They're both transformers in the Light Novel. The Bunny Girl is actually retarded and also a moped.

I love Futaba, and wish for her and Joker to have a beautiful future together.

Cool, you first

cuck

cute!

but Joker is (you)

>implying you can be cucked by anime
weeb

Do not open. This is much too lewd. All the sexiest positions demonstrated at once.

>The Bunny Girl is actually retarded and also a moped.
Christ I forgot all about that.