How does one afford a Lamborghini Aventador...

How does one afford a Lamborghini Aventador? What can I do to have enough money to own one and live comfortably at the same time?

Save your cash by being a frugal person for a very very long time.

Love life with none of the extra shit.
No Netflix, the cheapest food, and the longest possible hours at work.

Repeat for a decade or so and even with a tipped employee wage of $4.25/hr you too can afford a Lamborghini.

Cryptocurrancy.
All you had to do was get into bitcoin 3 years ago and you'd have one right now.

Time machines: get into cryptocurrancy three years ago and you can have one.

Get a PhD in math.

Suck heaps of dick and pull a trailer with it you can sleep in.
And maybe you can suck dick out of it too to pay off your car

>only $5 to get blown in a lambo!

you need a Lamborghini account

1.) Realize your dead end construction job that is paying well now won't pay well later. (I was making $20/hr doing nothing but telling other people what to do at 21)

2.) Put a plan in place to go back to school FOR A STEM FIELD FOR FUCKS SAKE (THIS IS NOT HOW YOU AFFORD AN AVENTADOR)

3.) Put a plan in place to make sound investments when you finish school and have a ton of disposable income (THIS IS HOW YOU BUY AN AVENTADOR)

My first year out of school and back to work I will fully pay off my student loans of around 35k for my bachelors of mechanical engineering. Entry level for a bachelors fresh out of my school is $65k. I'm hoping to negotiate north of $70k as I spent a lot of time in the field in related industries before going to school.

First year, even with paying off loans, will leave me another 35k to live. That's nearly what I made doing construction 40 hours a week before overtime, while paying off a significant debt.

Once debt is paid, I'll start buying houses to rent. First two shitty ones, then two average ones, so on. Goal of $4k/month income from rental properties after bills/safety fund.

After that, riskier investments. Invest in businesses, markets, set aside some money in compounding interest accounts for later.

10 years I'll have a nice newer lamborghini.

First I'm buying a Gallardo to slap a bunch of turbos on though.

Fucking this
>300k starting
>any job I want

If you are 30+ and not already a millionaire, you're fucked. Sorry m8, reroll next life.

>not realizing that properties are a risk too

Property in an area's price goes up and down. Imagine if a Ferguson happened in your area because a nigger got shot there? Goodbye to your rental investment

Rent goes up nearly exclusively, especially in my area. I'm not buying to trade them like stocks. I'm buying permanent assets.

We don't have minorities and we're a small/mid size engineering town. The minorities we do have are engineers and scientists.

There are so many examples of people who made billions after 50 that I might as well not even argue with you
Stay broke

noice quads.
you can still get in now
chancoin's just starting to take off.

Simple.

>buy a 3K civic (preferably a 1994 EG hatch)
>install a couple of simple mods
>challenge him to a race, winner takes the opponents car
>smoke the fuck out of his slow piece of shut with your godmachine making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be
>rely on daburucurasu if all else fails
>???
>profit

>What can I do to have enough money to own one and live comfortably at the same time?
Nothing, over the last decade the top 1% have increased the share of the world capital by 25%, the idea that a good education and working hard will get you anything more than the basics is propaganda to keep the wealthy at the top and everyone else down.

>Having an embarrassed millionaire mindset to hard you're going to actually use billionaires as a personal reference.

It blows my mind how under Obama the rich got richer while the poor got poorer while the party argued that republicans are the ones in Wall Street's pockets.

EZ

>Get job and save money, or sell whatever you own
>Wait for a dip in bitcoin
>BUY THAT SHIT
>Price goes TO THE MOON and your value has increased 500%
>Because you are greedy you hold
>Price crashes and you lose everything
>now homeless

EZ