NIPS FUCKING BTFO

NIPS FUCKING BTFO

topgear.com/car-news/modified/singer-and-williams-have-restored-gorgeous-porsche

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=YRFrFudg7eM
4pistonracing.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how will rwb ever recover?

Singer has been around for some time dude. Honestly I'm happy both options exist for those who can afford them, I just wouldn't have Nakai make my exhaust.

agreed
nakai is a moron

I wouldn't call him a moron in general, but welding blind ALWAYS gives bad results and from what I've seen he's not a fan of safety gear. Hardware choice for the flares is also questionable but the end result looks pretty nice.

that hidden intake in the rear quarter glass

>how will rwb ever recover?

they aren't even in the same price point what are you on about? stupid shitposter

Kind of wish they would have gone with the '74 rsr look they had on a prototype

>how will rwb ever recover?

By not even competing in the same market at all?

Singer is on a whole different price point compared to RWB, you goof. A basic Singer will cost north of $500,000. There are rumours that this Williams-designed version will cost at least a million.

How will Singer ever recover?

>Singer Vehicle Design
>Restored.
>Reimagined.
>Reborn

So much hype for a giant abortion.

The wheels are a tad tasteless but the rest seems fine, what's an abortion about it?

>Not revengeanced

come on singer

Not a fan of any of these companies but at least Singer designs are nice to look at.

>Singer designs are nice to look at
Well it's hard to fuck up an old 911, unless you let some gook woodscrew fenders on.

>Well it's hard to fuck up an old 911

>watercooled
>not even a 911

The Ruf only looks like an old 911.

And the only way it looks fucked is if you're fucking blind.

who even considers rwb to be in the same league?

Retards.

Nothing looks out of place in the Singer designs. That's how you redesign an old car up to date. Ruf looks like an old 911 redesigned by a kid.

>comparing a company of several to a few nips in their back yard modifying porsches
OP a better comparison would have been RUF.

>That's how you redesign an old car

But they didn't redesign it, aren't they all resto mods using clapped out 911's as a base?

Mind you I'm not saying they do bad work, I started this off as a shitpost to point out how absurd it was too compare Singer to RWB I like both them and Ruf.

The difference between Singer and Ruf is night and day.
RUF is the winner here for me.
Singer is an american interpretation, an overprized restauration with lots of make-up, a jewel, a garage queen.
RUF is the german approach, taking the 911 idea to the next level and improve it from the start.
Porsches were never beauty queens, they were meant to be driven.
Singer's are never driven at all, they are polished daily by exotic boys in loin cloths whenever they are not polishing it's owner's shaft.

And whatever Singer will do they will never create a Halo car in the same way that Ruf did with the Yellowbird.

the new CTR is absolutely godlike

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Not to mention Ruf's dabbling into completely bespoke things (The new CTR, the RGT-8's engine)

I can see why one would prefer singer, but it's apples to oranges.

You might as well call it a resto mod. But it's far from the 964 design, and all that's left from the original car is the chassis and the doors with cutaways.
I'm not comparing anything. Just used the Singer as an example of a good design. Unfortunately Ruf cars hurt my eyes cause I actually like Porsches. I see a 70's design mixed with modern design trends and it just doesn't blend. You might as well call the picture related a good design.

>Pic

I wouldn't go that far user. Since I hate that thing as well. Either way I guess we'll agree to disagree.

>Singer as an example of a good design

Until you look inside. Makes Pagani look tame.

>those wheels
>964

nah mate, not flashy enough. RWB can pull wheels like that off, CTR nah although their cars are better

I mean RUF nah, not CTR nah*

Singer Porsches are ugly as hell though
then the interior is absolute trash tier

theyre cool if youre a tasteless hipster

fucking hell Id take a Gemballa Porsche over their shit

weird how an overpriced tuner car btfos a guy who makes bodykits but op is likely just a retard who doesnt know anything about cars like most

>tripfag
>posting some stupid shit again

>his modified 911 isn't capable of 270mph
pathetic

Why? Looks like a Porsche design, plus some modern functionality for comfort. Wouldn't buy it if I could but it isn't that bad.

lolno Porsche interior design is usually good Singer is always trash

>you can only circle jerk it and no other opinions are allowed

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>keeps replying to me when Im not even talking to him

Singer has to be the single most pretentious sacks of shit in the auto industry and its obvious its fanbase is up there too

> Million dollar 911

Ffs it's a sports car based off of a Volkswagen, literally "the common people's car". Doing this is like hiring Michelangelo to finish your paint by numbers. $1 million would get me

> A 918
> 2/5ths of a Chiron
> 10 of gtr, C7, snek, M5, etc
> 100 mid grade miatas
> 50 high grade s2000s
> 200 Uber sedans
> 400 shitbox foxbodys

Why?

>continues the monologue for the (You)'s
I thought it as a joke but I guess that you are for real. You must be really desperate.

Fuck even if you're insistent on getting a 911 with it you could buy one and have someone build something, as good, if not better for far cheaper.

Wow, 500 Hp, revs up to 9000 RPM from a 6 cylinder?

Oh wait, here's a clip of a Honda 4 Banger. NA

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=YRFrFudg7eM

>man who keeps replying when you arent talking to him thinks youre desperate

lol

like I said Singer are pretentious fucks

they think their workmanship is worth a million

That's a pretty rare pepe

Yeah it ain't often I agree with you but you're fucking spot on this. I mean fuck I know 911 tax is real but there are other, well known tuning shops that do this sort of thing for cheaper just as well. Ruf (not to beat that deadhorse in this thread more) still does Restoration shit on a customer by customer basis in addition to their new models for instance plenty of other places I imagine too. Yeah so what Williams did the motor, but fuck some fuckers did similar numbers with a damn honda engine. This is some heavy Singer tax.

Would rather own pic related than any poseur Singer

How many of them snuck out as 901's before Peugoet got mad?

What does that go into? Some kind of fwd drag car?

>I wouldn't want to spend money on X, so why should anybody else?

pretty much
4pistonracing.com/

>Ffs it's a sports car based off of a Volkswagen, literally "the common people's car". Doing this is like hiring Michelangelo to finish your paint by numbers. $1 million would get me

hey i'm from 2024

Buy 1st and 2nd gen miata's, now. Buy lots of them.

hell the RUF CTR 3 with a complete custom made chassis and over 700hp is around the same price as a Singer restoration lel

It also goes 240 on top of that and is probably mental around a track.

You must be a kid. Now tell me why there isn't a production car with an engine like that? What would be the reliability like and the lifespan for this engine?

ITT

If you are spending that sort of money, you don't give a shit what other people think you should buy.

You fucking buy what you like, because next week, you could buy something else. Suggesting "this is better" is something plebs do. Rich people do not work like that.

money doesnt buy taste "pleb"

Singer is tasteless and pretentious garbage

I don't know, why don't you go to their site and ask them?
Can you even use your brains?

>a drag car engine is the same as a street car engine

>restoring

It's just your lack of understanding of the language.

So much fox and sour grapes here. Holy shit.

I bet 99% of you fucks don't even drive a 911.

>1% of 26
Can you even use your brains?

It's simple. It's because you can't imagine that there might be someone with a different taste and life situation than you. Someone who is into classic cars like early 70's 911's. A hard working individual that may not have the most of the time to spend with the car, let alone 50 Mazdas. So the one highly practical car might be it. Demand for a particular car like that isn't high so there aren't that many of them on the streets, and I don't understand why would anybody be that upset about them.

This.

I'm a poor fag who has never driven, and probably never will drive these cars but to me, the singers are nicer to look at but I'd never buy one because I feel like a Yellowbird would make me cum everytime I went for a drive, assuming I don't spin out and die the first time I take it out.

Frankly, if you're at a point where you can afford either of these cars, you can probably afford both as well. Take the Singer for road driving and the yellowbirb to shit on people at the track, then die because you spun out into another car.

Ctr a best