/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beyondskyrim/comments/67wte3/this_is_a_screenshot_i_made_from_the_beyond/dgu9ejs/?st=j4w7nehi&sh=c8d15359
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85076/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

So is it High Level Enemies or PERMAzones that make enemies in the tutorial have a bajillion HP?

Also which one turns Bleak Falls Barrows in an area full of Scourges?

>have to buy the same game twice and play without skse if i want to play beyond skyrim
reddit.com/r/beyondskyrim/comments/67wte3/this_is_a_screenshot_i_made_from_the_beyond/dgu9ejs/?st=j4w7nehi&sh=c8d15359

Eat dirt you horse killing bastard. Heck yeah Dragonborn!

Post your newest character.

>if you have SoS installed and remove a briarhearts heart, he loses his cock

lmao

ded site

Webm or didn't happen.

pic related

Thank you, I love your characters and originally was trying to mimic the style, but felt it it would be better of me to try my own hand at it. now I just need to figure out how to give him proper fitting armor that doesn't have boobs.

Good shit, user. Slay these fuckos away.

>now I just need to figure out how to give him proper fitting armor that doesn't have boobs.

Or keep the boobs and have it be a side-effect of whacky Thalmor experimentation.

It's fine for literally every piece of armor/clothing that doesn't have a skirt that extends below the knees, besides your point about uunp not allowing thick presets is wrong minus the belly slider not going high enough on the torso.

I wonder if the LOD has something to do with your FPS inside buildings. I've never experienced low FPS with that mod and I've used it forever.

Anjari, Hunter and tracker of animals big and small.

Haven't played much lately.
Nothing wrong with being an older sister. It's kind of cool, I think. I think you did a good job on her.

>5 years to make Bruma alone
>a bug infested mod on release
>he thinks Beyond Cyrodiil will be finished by the time Todd announces TES6

oh and also,
>buy

T-thanks.

HNNNGGGGHHHH I WANT TO FUCK A VAMPIRE WAIFU

Sorry to break it to you but you did not do a good job on her. That's about average.

That nose can detect shekels from a thousand miles away.

The perkus maximus perks for smithing feel a bit off. The smelting and armorer perks don't appear to do anything. Anyone knows how they work?

Tell me about Cheyenne

why does she wear the smirk

Hot damn, that's really good.

That drawing of her reminds me of Barriss Offee, only with different tatts, and showing emotions other than "please kill me" and "I've gone completely off the deep end because the Jedi have gone full retard".

>not a new IP

So what shitpost was you?

Niiice. Probably because she killed that orc mage.

take your meds

Im the shitpost who occasionally asks about Oblivion mods hence why the drawing took forever to deliver.

>50 """experienced""" westapig modders
>5 years for a buggy incomplete small sized broken city mod
>1 turboNEET nipponese modder
>1 month for a fully fleshed out well polished kino tier quest & land mod

why lads

All your waifu draws are fucking rad and you should feel proud.
Great work.

Because she's a happy go lucky elf without a care in the world! Looks really good.

CUTE!

This way of thinking completely misses the idea of creating a waifu. First and foremost, the character you create provided it's actually a waifu, not some temporary fuckbag is for yourself. As long as you're genuinely happy with it, whether it's been made with ECE, has a horse jaw, uses obese lowpoly CBBE meshes or has a lazy eye, it's completely fine. Sure, other people may criticize you for it, but they have the same right to express their own opinion as you have the right not to give a flying fuck about what they say. If you're happy with what you've created then by no means should you change it only because somebody said it looks like shit.
However, if there are flaws that are bothering you then you should ask for advice and constructive criticism, because insecurities caused by flawed waifus are the reason for all the shitposting and drama.

As for the screenshots; the vast majority of them here on /tesg/ and on skyrim.jpn and on many tumblr blogs are just plain mostly standing poses. They do not tell anything about character's background and honestly nobody cares. We mainly post screenshots here to show off the character, to boast with custom textures, meshes and whatever somebody may have achieved. What makes a character memorable is, of course, their looks, but also the backstory, the means of presentation and the frequency with which they appear in the thread. You can make the most beautiful and original character ever, but if you keep posting raw screenshots without ENB on and in the same manner over and over then nobody's going to give a fuck.

For you some character may look generic, because she's a bimbo titty elf with two stripes of leather going across her chest and waistline whereas for some other guy your green eyed, chestnut hair having, small and perky titted Imperial huntress may be completely uninspiring, because they're into muscular orcish dominas.

tl;dr love your waifus and don't be a cunt

Awesome job user, I thought my 5 might've killed you

please ignore the clipping on her sleeve

Today has been good, two drawings of Cheyenne, now I've got 3 cuties

Is there a reason my ENB screenshot and in game menu keys aren't working? I'd like to tweak my settings a bit and take some screenshots with something that isn't steam, but I cant bring either up.

This, the most important thing is that you like your characters, everyone else is secondary.

On Windows 10 (yeah, I know)

If I run SSE i get smooth FPS even with 2k-4k res textures. But with Oldrim i get fps stutter even with 1k textures.

Is this because of VRAM limit, or does Oldrim stutter even if there is no VRAM limit (i.e, Win7 / Win10 Insider)?

how much vram do you have

Nice!

I agree with the parts of this that I read. You're on track, user.

Whats the way to change weathers?

I tried fw console command but it doesnt seem to work properly

>tfw can't post your character because the clothing used is of standard quality

Exactly how is it not working properly? Keep in mind you can't change whether while in tfc 1.

Would the moons even break apart like that if they collided?
Could they even collide or be collided with for that matter

8GB card (GTX 1070) + 4GB system

Why is Wildcat so popular? It makes humanoids incredibly passive and weak, but makes shit like skeevers and mudcrabs do insane damage.

yeah, oldrim has a 4gb limit
unfortunately i have a 4gb card so as far as i know upgrading to sse will do nothing for me

>Why is Wildcat so popular?
Says who?

People are so hungry for anything that even attempts to fix skyrim combat, they'll ignore glaring flaws.

Hear me out. This is one the most autistic posts I have ever read here and I hope that doesn't offend you. I miss when people like you were ostracized though, like the thread quality is so bad because posts like these don't make the poster cry after he realizes he's actually insane for taking this shit so seriously.

There's nothing wrong with creating a character, and posting it is fine if it's accompanying high quality and on-topic posts. But when circlejerking carebears like you inhabit a thread nothing good comes from it. You're literally deluding yourself into thinking your lifestyle or hobby of obsessing over your Skyrim character is all good, and encouraging others to do the same.

You don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to "memorable characters" which you should be phrasing as "memorable posters", but we know you're obsessed with toons instead of post quality. There are tons of memorable characters who posted nothing but raw screenshots and I guarantee you they're better than your images. But what really mattered was the person behind the post because they had an intellect to them. It takes a special mentality to excel at the game you're obsessed with and it's one that can be taught. Don't fucking foster plebs and tell them it's okay to post crap. Why would you even do that?

>bimbo titty elf with two stripes of leather going across her chest and waistline whereas for some other guy your green eyed, chestnut hair having, small and perky titted Imperial huntress may be completely uninspiring, because they're into muscular orcish dominas.
Like you seriously just imagined this. Followed by a sentence that just indicates you've been mad as hell over comments @'d your characters.

Not trying to piss you off here, just trying to wake you up.

Most of the excellent characters /tesg/ have produced came from hardly modded games that were rendered on a toaster. You can post it, if it's good it's good.

I'm so proud ;_;

It has a shit ton of Endorsements on Nexus.

If I had to guess I would have to say probably. I know not much about cosmology or the physical makeup of planets and moons and realistically I have absolutely no idea to be honest.

I dunno, user, I just think it's pretty.

I'm amazed DynDOLOD does so little to hurt your FPS

if ebony is the blood of lorkhan and it's a solid ass metal, the moons that are his ancient body are probably of a similar physical makeup and thus solid enough to collide and shatter.

What's the name of the mod that will let me copy an npc face and apply it to my own character?

I think Im finally happy with my Huntress. I just need to figure out what key combo my ENB menu is, since its apparently not shift+enter

I can't make screenshots because pic related, and the only enb i've tried is CLENB ;_;.

and this is the clothing that i was referring to
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85076/?

racemenu or ECE

>filename
apparently you took the screenshot with the enb on. Also some enbs lock out the users out of the settings

You make some good points.

In reality everything would be fucked at this point and the planet would eventually be showerd with fragments for the next 5000 years.

That's a dude with a thousand yard stare. Not good.

Like I said that stuff doesn't matter. The best waifufag around didn't even use ENB.

That outfit is pretty good too dude. I've got a Nun outfit that put emphasis on the back if you know what I'm saying.

Well it's more like glass, but would there be the blood without the heart "pumping" it into the body?

every fucking game of TESL is either "get aggroed and fucked to death before you can do anything" or "control the board and kill your opponent and let them draw into wiping the board and destroying you"

I'm just using Techromatic with no changes to it. I've been wanting to tweak it but so far all the key combos I've tried won't open the edit menu for it, so I haven't bothered.

Do you have to install any additional mods to make it work, or just on its own?

That doesn't even look like you're using ENB.

You just need a tree LOD billboard mod and some SKSE plugins I think

Does passing time with set timescale work for refreshing merchant inventories? Or does only waiting work?

This isn't reality, Nirn has things like the Aurora in Skyrim to protect it from things like falling moon shards.

If you're going to cheat just cheat.

How is passing time cheating?

You're opening the console.

It's there, although comparing it it seems like my end result isn't that huge, I think Ill go back and get another one.

Apparently you had difficulties understanding my long post so hopefully this time, by breaking it down, I'll be able to explain to you my viewpoint.

Not even for a second did I encourage anybody to take the whole waifuism thing seriously. Quite the contrary, I urged everybody to calm down and to start enjoying their game without constantly worrying about how relevant in the /tesg/ community their creation may or may not be.

You seem to be completely misunderstanding the term circle jerk. How in the heavens is it supposed to be a circle jerk if people in it at least majority of them are friendly and offer help in terms of mods and character ideas in general.

As for posting the screenshots. You said that a character screenshot should be tied to a productive and content-related post. This is a statement not directed against people's more and less original characters, but towards shitposting and I have no idea how is it supposed to be relevant in this discussion.
Actually, most of the times character screenshots serve as a mere addition to an on-topic post whether lore is being discussed, or mods, or todd howard's semitic ancestry because after all we're on an imageboard.

I am not encouraging anybody to post bullshit, but to stop the witch hunt against anything they deem not original enough, not lore friendly enough or whatever they may come up with. This is the bullshit that generates dumb and unproductive "content" that makes this place feel like a kindergarten.

Finally, no. I wasn't mad to begin with and the reason why I used reactions I encountered personally as examples was to not involve anybody else in this post and to keep it bullshit free.

>toons
post discarded

Besides the clipping around the waise, this aint a bad outfit for Woe

Don't respond to Izzy. Especially not with posts that long and thought out. He's not interested in discussion, he just likes to see how many words he can bait people into writing. He just got the motherload from you.

> calm down and to start enjoying their game without constantly worrying about how relevant in the /tesg/ community their creation may or may not be.
I just read this as taking it seriously though. You probably spend ridiculous amounts of time doing this and it's not a good thing to recommend to others. Not saying the alternative viewpoint that you have isn't taking it seriously either. Both should probably be avoided.

Circlejerk is what you're doing too man, to some extent. It's like when you fellate your pals ego or whatever and more-or-less congratulate them on their creations no matter the quality. Especially when the content is some slut posed in 5000 screenshots. It's also discouraging open dialogue(ie "ignore the haters). What did you think a circlejerk is?

I dunno where you got notions that I was talking about shitposts. I was talking about RP, lore discussion, mod talk, etc. Excellent posters can tie their character images into these topics. Like image related is has a significant amount of relevance to /tesg/ memes or whatever and is still showing off characters. Posts like you brought up that are just some idle pose, in the eyes of many are just retarded. And from my point of view just bring about weird relationships and really boring posts. Or shitposts, since yo brought that up lol.

But fair enough on your last part there, you have the right idea. Keep encouraging posts in your own way, maybe this place will get better thanks to you.

fuck off

I saw a shitstorm about those the other day and thought it would be a witty include.

That's one hot doggo.

Making a mashup?

tesgeneral is down?

I don't understand what's being argued about here. People can like whatever they want to like. But if they post a screenshot of a waifu here on tesg, people are going to judge it. Some might like it, some might not, but if you don't like it being judged then don't fucking post it.

If you're posting looking for advice on Improvement, just say so and plenty of people will step up and give you their advice. If you're posting looking for praise, then you're in the wrong fucking place

you faggots are arguing at each other like some pseudo-intellectual philosophers and I'm just here trying to enjoy drawfag's quality drawings.

is there an album of these drawings or what. I really need some more I'm thirsty af help me

Nah, just was using her as a packmule and the result was neat

It's just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Ignore it.

What's the best magic style in Oblivion? Currently replaying it and destruction is boring as fuck. Was thinking of Alteration or something mixed with high Blade.

That's where I got the idea that guy was just trying to encourage circlejerking and gay shit essentially.

There's no argument going on though. Just longer than usual posts because 2 intellects have collided. You guys have like zero reading comprehension holy shit.

Doesn't the OP site have them? I gave them to Guardly years ago.

Illusion.

If you mean this drawfag, there's these three pieces and the drawing of Cheyenne today

>saving the no nipple versions

lmao those kinda suck. Pretty rude but I gotta admit.

Also realizing he wasn't talking about the images I posted, woops.

>3 pictures + 1
out-fucking-rageous

tesgeneral.com is having issues trying to get up on its feet atm.

Shit that is a pretty nice mashup...

I need to learn how to make em...

Oh, don't worry. I'm a nobody anyways.

What's wrong with it?

Are you the artist or the poster looking for art?
If you're the artist you should add more memes to ur pics, don't just draw like a girl with average draw skills.

Technically this isn't my newest character but I've practically reinvented her so it's good enough for me. My newest character's face is looking real bad at the moment.

what the fuck is that thing lmao

whatever happened to having a chick with a reasonable set of titties

knew it was a vague response, not the artist btw