/vn/ - Michiru Edition

Visual Novel General #1536

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCWS2gZczmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0EoMLIbIJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard

I am in love with koichoco

me and my cats

I'm sorry.

^_^

me and my cats

Post lemons?

Good OP, thanks.

Grisaia thread

Here are some lemons

A I
I

me and my Chocola

me and my onee-san

I want to bury my Excalibur so deep in Queen Arthur's stone that whoever pulls me out is crowned the King of England.

What is life like without eyes?

No it is the Rance Uesugi Kenshin, Tori worked for Alicesoft for 20 years before retiring and then had an advisory role in ES and I guess arranged for Kenshin to have a cameo appearance.

>MFW trying to install the umineko project files
Instructions said I need to unpack the files and merge/replace the old ones. First of all most of the files you download are not zipped and are just some files you cant open, second when I put them in the umineko folder it didnt ask for merge or replacement. They just went in and when I launch the exe. It says sprites. video, sounds etc.. folders are not reachable.

best edition

p-pls no sad

should have listened to me and not the clueless fuck and you would have been golden :^)

Why is she so cute?

>The government decides what is justice and what isn't because they have all the power
Really makes me thinkalink

and who are you supposed to be, I know I posted about this in the last thread but went to sleep so idk what you were talking about later

>government has a monopoly on violence

Eiyuu Senki has several guest characters from different artists. That really is the girl from Sengoku Rance. This one for example is made by the Disgaea character designer

>Protagonist's sprite physically shakes
>"To not be shaken by this situation, he's not to be taken lightly..."
uhh...

Finished Dies Irae. It feels short. Yes, it's walls upon walls of text, but the scale of the story is small: just a dozen days. Barely anything happens. The character roster is moderately big, but nothing is done with them. Kei, Malleus and Brenner could be combined into one character and it wouldn't hurt their character development, can't hurt what isn't there, Spinne, Trifa and Bey could be combined into one character, Ruberdo, Abeldo and Nigerdo could be written out, those just hijack the plot well into the third act only to not matter and disappear.
Were I to make Dies Irae into a movie it would be two hours long, no more. It would be a kind of movie that is there for one weekend. You drive in, empty a pack of popcorn watching guy named Rene Fugger beat magic nazis, drive away and forget it so hard that the very next day you are unable to tell Dies Irae from Doctor Strange.

literally shaking

You've got my attention. Do these guest artist characters get any H scenes?

bait

What if the antagonist is shaking in exactly the same manner? Then it would seem to them that neither of them were shaking.

Is this a new pasta

this but unironically

I love Sumika!

AH I WANT TO FUCK THE RUSSET POTATO GIRL!!!

I want my own romanian boytoys

you're my least favourite ritual poster

you're my most favorite ritual poster

My least favorite is grannyposter. I can't believe he's already getting copycats.

I hope SukiSuki really is in bankrupcy hell and we get Damekoi faster.

As far as I know, being about 4/5 finished, none of them do. The only sex scenes I got were with original Eiyuu Senki characters, the guest characters get a handful of events though and most of them are voiced, too.

>Censored Subahibi

Fata Morgana spoilers
They dropped some pretty ridiculous hints here.

>tfw thinking about actual military tactics while playing Eiyuu Senkii
Who am I kidding, we're just going to magically stumble across the enemy whenever I initiate a mission, and then we'll kill them.

This is lewd

>A-3 never ever

I hope you die

just learn japanese, it will be faster than waiting for JUST's translation

Would love to read A-3 and further but I'm satisfied with at least having Benkei

I found the game to be really easy and I suck at games I just wish there would be a bit more forth and back, a bit tension and tactics involved. The more you progress, the easier it gets, since you amass troops. You just take over countries with ease, since you already rule 3/4 of the world and have all their soldiers. The game got issues, but it's still entertaining enough. I'm maybe a dozen or so hours away from the True End at this point.

yeah, it's way too easy

at least Sengoku Rance kept you on your toes because you can miss events and units veeery easily if you stay lax

I just want to worry about utilizing Scorched Earth tactics to herd my enemy into a confined area where I can ambush them properly.

I only care about Tsubame afters tbph.

>Invading Russia
>Everyone says how horrible it will be, because of the cold
>Talk to Aristotele about it
>"Here, take these hand warmers"
>Take Russia over in two turns

I know, I know, it's 95% VN and 5% gameplay, but still.

I beat Russia before conquering Europe, even. It was pretty easy.

It's a bit harder if you play on Ultra Hard and try to go for all bonuses

I tried to take on russia immediately when they were available and got my ass handed to me. There was even an event about me giving up.

How many of DI tracks are taken from classic composers without credit? I recognized Verdi's Requiem.

just two i think, the other one uses Mozart's Requiem

18+ RAKUEN WHEN

I did too, in fact I invaded Russia before China too just because I wanted Napo

I'm quite sure you can't invade Russia before conquering India, Mongolia and China

I took over Russia before I finished taking over Japan

Nu-uh

The real reason everyone took over Russia as soon as possible.

Will JAST ever release another Empress game?

I want to ras put it in

Will JAST ever release another game?

>Nocchi
No thanks

Vlad is the best

Idk, man. Looks like they moved away from nukige, it's a damn shame, desu.
yea

whats sumaga

man all those releases are literaly fucking trash

kill yourself jast employees

a myth

>not even gold version
JUST

cute kots

>DomnancE and Closed Game never ever
I can only replay Starless so much... is a space, sci-fi nukige so much to ask.

how do you go from hanachirasu to "harry potter : but anime shit"

Outlaw Django looks really fucking good, though.
I know! We already got the definitive edition, with all the PS3/Vita cutscenes and 18+ scenes restored. They most probably did it, because it's almost no work involved. They just have to port the All Ages PS3 translation to PC.

Honestly, I don't understand why LDOs are hailed as some kind of omniversal gods. Their power is only the combined power of people they have eaten and for their leader that number is just 800000, hardly enough to populate a country, let alone a fucking universe.
If this guy was prasent in Suwahara city, he would win in no time, he'd just use a weapon capable of killing millions at the same time. Steal an atomic bomb, drop it in Suwahara, done. Yes, its population would be killed too, but an utilitarianist like Kiritsugu can live with it.

Forgot pic.

wow you screwed up your post in so many different ways

impressive

I don't understand why people don't MTL if it's just a nukige.

Too stupid to install one

there's like 30 versions of MTL and they don't work worth a damn without hours of tinkering. Might as well just play it blind

>don't work worth a damn without hours of tinkering
Kek, I spent maybe 10 minutes on it. Google + LEC is enough.

Is it "post characters who can beat Reinhard" time? Fine, I choose Unicron.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCWS2gZczmQ

god id actually like empress games if they didnt make everyone have cowtits and retarded proportions

Who is Johnny?

Why is it whenever a game which has only flat girls is brought up, cowtitfags don't give a shit, but when the inverse happens, flatfags cry?

sure things autismo

I LIKE GOTH-LOLIS!

kill yourself spoiler fag you will accomplish nothing in your life worth living for, especially not a goth loli

Why is Ashoka naked
I mean I'm not complaining

youtube.com/watch?v=j0EoMLIbIJw
holy shit this is so good.

>implying you must either be left or right
Cowtits is overused now and some people would call say, Senna from Noble Works or Midori from Hatsukoi, cowtits when they're big but not retarded big. Real cowtits are disgusting though, and you don't have to be a "flatfag" to call that shit out.

>ywn be this technologically impaired

rumors are such finicky things