Hey Veeky Forums, I don't come here often and I don't know much about cars, but what are the absolute best...

Hey Veeky Forums, I don't come here often and I don't know much about cars, but what are the absolute best, most reliable used cars I can get my hands on for under $2000? Or even under $1500? I'm a poor college student who needs a car for when I'm working this summer to go from my flat to my two jobs (and occasionally dating, because no chicks like a guy without a car)

I don't care much about speed or looks, but something that will never, ever break down or need to be in the shop, so something super reliable. Something I can slap snow tires on if I need to, can carry myself and others, and is cheap to fix if I ever need to. I've heard old honda civics are usually the best choice, but I don't know what the best year/mileage would be for a used civic, is it a bad idea to buy them after 100,000 miles, or do they last longer than that? Are there better options?

Also any other tips for buying cheap used cars? Is it a bad idea to buy one with body damage if it's way cheaper? Are dents cheap to fix on civics? Is it easy to put a badass stereo system in them? Can they do well in the snow?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks Veeky Forums, pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-nissan-altima-25-sl-cars/6389191075.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-chevrolet-malibu-sedan/6385406240.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

festiva or metro/swift

Crown Vic or Civic

I can never understand poor retards like you. Girls dont like guys who buy $2000 cars either. Why dont you just save your money for a few months and just buy a decent car?

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

nigga what am I supposed to do while I save up? longboard 40 miles a day? the bus system takes too goddamn long and by the time I'd have $5k+ for a nicer car I'll be back at college where I don't drive much, I just need something cheap for now and hopefully by next summer I'll be able to sell it and get something nicer

bump

I'll be in denver btw if that helps any

Buy a camry for $1500-$2000, they're cheaper than civics and corollas are a lot more car.

Other than this, buy a 1999 Buick Century
Get the white lined tires and keep it classy if you can.

Please don't post anything Emma Watson here. She is physically repulsive to me

girls don't give a shit about cars except for golddigging thots whose only interest in cars is whether or not you can buy her a new cayenne

Also, do not buy a car with dents or major scratches.

Nigga u gay or sumthing

oh emma i love you emma

It's the blatant feminism. For me it's the equivalent of being covered in a thick layer of feces.

What year? Is it as reliable?

It's more reliable, a lot of them have leaking exhausts but just bring it to a muffler shop for $80 and they will fix it for you.

If you can, try to get a scion for 3k, they're cheaper and better looking than toyotas and more comfortable than civics

>You will never cruse down the coast in your convertible with Emma by your side

Also, try putting down $1000 for a $4-5k altima

southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-nissan-altima-25-sl-cars/6389191075.html

A 2k civic of course or other Jap/German equivalent

Any insight into how these malibus are?

philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2009-chevrolet-malibu-sedan/6385406240.html

Look at the Poor Man’s Special section on the sticky. Any of those will do. If you’re in Yurop, replace the Metro with the Twingo. My personal recommendation outside of that is a late 90s/early 00s Hyundai Accent. They’re super cheap, the only people who don’t like them have never owned them, and they take more abuse than an NFL player’s wife.

Get a motorcycle and stop being an assmaster.

my nigga

wrong. Every girl cares about what car you drive. Most arent going to say eww fuck you you drive a civic but it does make them think differently of you

Honda Civic, Toyota Camry. Get a manual because even if it does break down you can still drive as long as the engine is halfway alive.

Fuggin fag
If you haven't busted a nut to Emma you're legit a homosexual male (male) [homosexual] {male}

Dude seriously, my first car was a 99 Buick century. Last time I checked it was at 280k and wasn't quitting anytime soon.