ITT: Attainable dream cars for people who like driving

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/2008-porsche-cayman-yellow/6380694908.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That and the M2 are my attainable dream cars

"Attainable" is absolutely subjective. Give a base number in a currency

Sure. $150,000 - $250,000 seems reasonable for most people.

heh

Rotfl. LARPfag from Veeky Forums made a typo and ended here

>sage goes in the options field

thanks Mitt, got any other financial advice for us? you think i should ask my dad for a loan to pick up a 911?

Assuming you save up most of your adult life, how is that not realistic?

They're going to be dirt fucking cheap in a few years.

Can't wait until they become affordable

I take this back, how are these $70-$100k?

And if I have to type in "Calle" one more time in the captcha I swear to god

I heard the Model 3 is a great performer.

Attainable in two or three years. So much love for this car. Who /loveshothatch/ here?

I like hatch backs.

>implying Veeky Forums knows how to save
>implying Veeky Forums makes average - substantial income in the first place

This is my end goal sports car.

Bedford Rascal

Its really nice in that color.

It’s true
Anyone should be able to afford this 4cyl

fpbp

OT:
Has to be a used Porsche Cayman.

This would be my colour of choice

sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/2008-porsche-cayman-yellow/6380694908.html

>tfw limited to a mercedes dream car because brother works at mercedes and thus I have free maintenance and super cheap parts as fuck

Id love to get porsche/mustang or so but the inner jew in me just doesnt want to let go of shekels

Interior is a bit rubbish but it's great value and -
unlike a lot of other cars with sparse and expensive aftermarket - this is actually a project you can easily work on and grow on in your own garage.

>tfw they're at 50k already with no signs of slowing down

At least I hope they are.

Same here senpai, attainable in a few years after muh degree.

I want so bad

Well if you have no debt and live in a cheap area you can easily save over 100,000 over 5 years if you make 60k a year

Too late.

My niggers !

you want a riced out CTS-V?

disgusting

haha probably not with that spoiler, but definitely a V and 4 door

>saving up all your life for a car that will then be 30 years old and not worth anything
hue

>he doesn't want to build his dream car
Out of my way you fucking plebs

Good goy

Not worth the money imho

>tfw no home-built Factory Five GTM fitted with a Porsche 6-speed manual and Audi V10 with X-pipe exhaust
Why even live desu

No, dont get a 911 now, invest it in real estate.
Just work and then save for a 100k downpayment on a 1mil twin townhome. Rent it out and get 200k a year.
>pull out more loans to get more houses

>1mil twin townhome
Fuck that, get a property that can house at least 5 tenants.

>somehow renting out a townhouse for 200k a year
You're not making an ounce of sense, you idiot.

Kuroba Quattropace

This

Favorite all time car right here.
Only about $50,000. Easily attainable

You can get them for 30 grand if you're lucky, 15 if you're British.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

Maybe at least 100k a year which is good passive income in addition to your current job.

Panamera Turbo long wheelbase

Why not something that really anyone could buy? It's a true driving experience car, something that no matter what will put a smile on your face. Spend some money and weekends modding it and making it into a more capable, more unique car than a lot of these more expensive cars. There's something about building a car yourself that makes it a million times more valuable than any supercar.

15K $ an exige ?

ho it's an elise sorry
>it's crap

>shock mounts
>coolant system

Air cooled carrera 911

Hope you have a job lined up. I graduated with a degree in finance/accounting in June and only even a handful of interviews.

Maybe he doesn't mean dollars but some weird SEA currency? It is possible though, a friend of mine spends roughly 10K per month renting his current home.

now this is the first sensible post in this thread.

A true driver's car, endless source of thrill, attainable in some version in a reasonable time.

I want one so bad.

Don't act like there isn't a million of them out there, every Ferrari and high-end exotic dealer on the planet isn't sitting on a minimum of three of them, and their values aren't gonna fall hard once their extended warranties end while their values continue to get pushed down by the newer 488's.

Ten years from now this will be a $60k car easily.

You say that and yet Testarossas were just as popular in their time and those still bring in huge sums

F Type R, love the loud and obnoxious exhaust and the look of it.

But at their bottom values they were fetching as little as $25k for one.

And it will still cost you a couple hundred grand to fix everything wrong with one in that price range.

Eh. Overall the 458 has been more reliable than the average Ferrari with some exotic rentals having ran them up to pretty high miles with minimum problems.

And the fact that it's a non-turbo means it'll be a lot easier to maintain than the later ones. Plus is has slightly-less tech than others do, so it has less costly components to replace.

Msrp on a 488 spider is 275-295. 2013 8k mile 458 spider bb value: 225. Not a damn bit of value yet.

Three to five years from now this should be within reasonable price

Some are even cheaper than that.

Annd they're that price because of their high production numbers (somewhere around 15,000 all versions), and because people who can afford it will get the next-newest one (F430) or the next-newest one from that (458).

Plus it now looks pretty dated, especially in the interior where the binnacle lets you know you're driving a car designed in the 90's.

Notice how many the dealers are sitting on. There's absolutely no shortage of ones for sale on the market to where it's a buyer's market and not a seller's one.

Their values will fall.