Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_mDDx3qTW4
m.wardsauto.com/interiors/subaru-bentley-wards-10-best-interiors-honored?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 "cheap tablet stuck on the dash"

Too bad it's French.

That design is so cool, I wonder what the materials are like

Soft touch plastic and leather.
I actually got to test drive it, and it's a nice car with extremely cool interior.

It's overpriced, though. Otherwise I would totally buy one.

And it's a fucking crossover.

non M of course

I've had a passat as a loaner for a few weeks. Surprisingly refined car that has become. Interior is also really nice.

Had a first gen way back when that was a sea of plastic and a wallowy boat that made me carsick from the drivers seat.

The rest of the auto industry will follow this design.

No it won't

youtube.com/watch?v=i_mDDx3qTW4

I never thought I'd say it, but now I want a Peugeot crossover.

It's going to be the laughing stock of minimalist interior car design for the next 20 years.

Nobody is going to follow this garbage.

Half the price

I think it's already happening, minus the screen.

Also, imo, the Model 3 interior is awesome.

that looks fucking sweet imo

>'awesome'
>basically just a steering wheel and a tablet resting on a blank board
I really want you to explain your definition of something 'awesome'

Not sure why but this middle thing looks like a trashcan to me

2/10
7/10
8/10
4/10
3/10
5/10
4/10

Good god man, you have possibly the worst taste in interiors ever.

If all they are going to do is stick a tablet on the dash, why cant the make it so that it folds away. Makes things look a lot less cluttered

the cheapest giulia starts at $39k so i wouldn't say ''around $30k''

also that dildo shift knob looks hilarious

>no dashboard...

cup holders, autotragic, I see this is a U.S. spec Alfa

Don't worry. They'll fix it in the next-gen.

Happening? That Mazda concept is the exact opposite of Tesla.
And holy shit, it *is* beautiful.

I hope they make a facelift for the 308 and include this interior.

Passats are basically the definition of a "nice car" nowadays.
The old ones (1st and 2nd gen) were cooler though, because they were built on Audi platforms and you could shove Group B drivetrains into them with relative ease.

They nicked the idea off honda. Also the urban EV concept has something similar, again going back to an old idea. I at least think its better than a tablet stuck on a dash.

Those carbon fiber inserts are pretty tacky.

>around 30k
The interior alone maybe

dogshit tier

>cupholders

They're not specific for the American model...they're just covered by a sliding panel.

In modern cars they keep adding useless shit for safety (pedestrian safety, proximity sensors safety, aspleep sensor and so on) so why do they stick a fucking tablet in the middle of the dash considering phone usage is one of the most common cause of crashes?

are they trying to make a car interior or a fighter jet cockpit?

What, the 4th gen Prelude has a TV in the dash??

How fucking high up is that window?

>its a golf

We live in a timeline where Mazda is outdoing Audi with their interior designs
>for half the price

In this picture you can see everything Tesla has done wrong and continues to do wrong with their cars.

That's crossovers with high beltlines for you.

>who wore it better

Both have a very basic dashboard shape.

I prefer the functionality of the screen in the Model 3.

I can feel the cheap plastic and rattling just by looking at that pic

Naah, you're not feeling anything you stupid underage faggot, aren't you?

m.wardsauto.com/interiors/subaru-bentley-wards-10-best-interiors-honored?page=1

>Alfa Romeo Giulia, From the F1-inspired steering wheel and creamy leather seats to the matte-finish genuine walnut trim on the doors, instrument panel and stylishly arrayed center console, the Giulia does its Italian design heritage proud.

Forgot the core part:

>WardsAuto editors rave about the expertly applied metallic accents, outstanding build quality, artistic lines, the intuitive control screen that blends neatly into the instrument panel and the tidy white stitching that sweeps across the soft-touch black IP and upper door trim.

Nyse

It was cool ten years ago when carbon fiber in cars was relatively rare and new (at least for the lesser super Cars like the r8 and Porsche Turbo), but now I have to agree with you that it just ends up looking tacky. I'm sure in another ten years it will look terribly outdated like big chrome bumpers or something. Just another cool material that won't have the same "cool" factor as the price becomes more affordable and it's available in a regular sportscar like the Mustang.

hnnnng
At first I was dead set on my next DD being a Mazda, then decided to go brotruck with a Tacoma. This thread has me back on Mazda

Carbon fiber is already used in the Prius Prime's rear hatch.

Wow I wasn't aware of that. Well I guess it's time to pack it up then, the novelty era of carbon fiber is gone. What's the next meme material for supercars to show off?

To be fair Mazda had the Eunos Cosmo out at the same time and it had a similar dashboard setup.

carbon kevlar, carbotanium, 3d printing

lel my dad just bought one
i haven't seen it yet

wardsauto also nominated the cheap shit impreza interior as the best.
dude such awards are irrelevant if the interior is falling apart.

Lots of room.

manpukingfromvariousorifices.jpg

I can't believe just how much better the Giulia interior looks without all the cringy boyracer addons.

When i took my Miata to the Mazda dealer for a checkup, they loaned me a beautiful blue 2016 Mazda 6, with the automatic and a 4-cylinder.

it was so slow and dull but the suspension was communicative and the steering was so perfect I don't even remember thinking about it. I just drove it straight home before I fell asleep from it's leisurely acceleration and crashed it. Real nice interior though.

Literally only American magazines found these problems, and I wonder why.

Even German magazines said the Giulia interior was better than the 3 series.

Titanium

Shitposting Pay attention ya'll

I find the materials in the Charger poor. The dash has a rough, shiny, flaky texture that looks and feels cheap. Other that that, I really like it, and it's one of my favorite interior designs.

Carbotanium seems pretty neat

The problem is the actual plastics and build quality are shit, I got one as a rental in Toronto and it was shit.

I know what you mean. The brushed aluminum interior pieces are flaky. My 2007 Charger doesn't have any of it, it's all black.

>That subdued screen going along the entire passenger side
>Those mechanical watch tier gauges
>That deep dish steering wheel

take_my_money.png

>buttons for PRNDL
all these fucking car makers need to stop with this bulshit

lcdforants.avi

found the soyboy

$5 has been deposited into your gofundme account for your new tesla

I want it, I want it so bad

Every picture in here is complete trash except for this Its all all busy as fuck tryhard tacky bullshit.
Fuck everything.

I meant the black soft material around the aluminum. I think the aluminum is nice.

This will not age well, guaranteed.

Here's the iconic MK4 interior, da bast.

why the fuck can't they make the shift knob normal looking instead of some retarded unique design. jesus christ.

Really? I think the black is fine. It might feel cheap but it's durable as hell.

It actually feels a lot better than you think. It shifts smooth and has Auto stick, if you care for that.

The objectively superior choice

>Button shifter

wow they literally stole Audis B9 interior

Why cars dont look like this already is beyond me

REFINED
E
F
I
N
E
D