Final Fantasy General DCXLI - /ffg/

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMMiQ29cpQk
youtu.be/Ua_X6HEllEo
en.inkei.net/Brave_exvius!Record_keeper!Mobius!Mainline_games
youtube.com/watch?v=KwyQ9LunJLo
en.inkei.net/tits/Tifa!Aerith!Yuffie!Cloud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fina is here!

I'm tempted to pop my F2P cherry on the anniversary bundle, does it give EX points?

fina's outfit inst that lewd

Thief is here!

Yeah, it's always 1 EX point for each $ spent.

that's dumb.

It will be
youtube.com/watch?v=TMMiQ29cpQk

youtu.be/Ua_X6HEllEo

who else watches those jp sluts FFBE channel, you know which one

The Occuria did nothing wrong.
Vayne Solidor cause the extinction of at least 10 sentient races.
Yet canon.

I like this guy's rendition of the After Burner theme. my autistic ass even made an extended version of it because I liked it that much

Best most underrated girl. Enhancements when? Dark Veritas when?

en.inkei.net/Brave_exvius!Record_keeper!Mobius!Mainline_games

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

no I don't know which one. tell me more.

>still haven't pulled a single Shine

reeeeeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=KwyQ9LunJLo

>not All The Bravest instead of mainline

Daedalus is tough man

What were the rewards from the BE Vault today? Mine is two of each of the 3* hp/defense pots, which is different from what the wiki says.

Anyone want to help me clear Daedalus? I'll have a room up soon.

Sure

en.inkei.net/tits/Tifa!Aerith!Yuffie!Cloud

>pulled 5 Shines
>have no physical damage dealers worth using Quick Assaults
>still haven't pulled a Vanille even though I need her TMR to BiS my Fryevia

Who's that one 4* who's always evaded you /ffg/?

nevermind I'm an idiot and didn't progress to the next screen. my rewards still differed, but in my favor, rather than getting screwed out of pots.
sure,what do you need famalam? I can bring 2 dps or dps healer.

oh that one. I thought it was done by one girl. I tried watching once but it's hard without knowing japanese.

A wall, maybe a Protectga/Shellga user/SB user would be nice.

I also never pulled a single Vanille and I play since december.
I think the only other one I'm missing is Ling.

Orlando + 2B = ~25 chain

Orlando + 2B + 2B = ~54 SPARK chain (Yeah 2B+2B=SPARK (that's my max))

Setzer. I blew 20 tickets + dailies on his banner and I only have Chizurus and Mercedes to show for it. I did manage to pull him Which was on an off banner daily...

da fuq is that thing?

It's up. If things go south, I can switch to Vanille for better healing.

And I'll open to pubs in a minute or three.

Instead of Vanille's TM you can use Ashe or Grace, they're all around the same level.

Edgar

5 Setzers...

Don't have either of those

Fuck, I have like 6 of him by now. He's basically my troll gold.

Did you open up to pubs?

Yeah, seconds ago. Sorry.

The rest of you fellas ready?

Orlandeau and 2B chain? How reliably?

Fencer

she was all I wanted when her banner was on, but the game decided to spam my pulls with the wrong rabbitgirl: Fran. fuck Fran, for real.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

FFT is significantly far ahead of XII in the general timeline of Ivalice, it is extremely likely that whatever caused the disappearance of multiple races had nothing at all to do with him, or with anyone of XII.
Also I'm curious as to how you would theorize that he would've had an impact anyways. What connection are you making in your mind, how is he supposed to have caused such a thing?
Also the occuria did quite a bit wrong, being willing to allow and then outright encouraging a completely unworthy idiotic emotional child to have the power to destroy entire counties is a serious wrongdoing on its own.

With swith control 100%

Manually 8/10 times

if he never did anything wrong how he knew what he was doing was well done and/or vice-versa?

I know not what this switch control is, but I'm sure I can manage a macro. I already planned to all-in for 2B, so this is just refreshing.

>bailther is getting -75% thunder imperil
I wasn't expecting that. I jeed to finish my grom for Onion knight. Too bad balthier is the only 12 unit i have from that set. I need to farm 5k so i can pull on the support banner.

>Also the occuria did quite a bit wrong, being willing to allow and then outright encouraging a completely unworthy idiotic emotional child to have the power to destroy entire counties is a serious wrongdoing on its own.
They were probably going to keep Ashe on a tight leash with Raslerghost. Give her a standard "destroy all dissenters, unify the land under your banner" mission ala Raithwall. Then when her vengeance has burnt her out keep her as a puppet to guide the mortal ken to a lasting peace until it all happens again in a thousand years.

>Who's that one 4* who's always evaded you /ffg/?
Chizuru. 60+ pulls on Noctis banner and I started on her original banner. Took until 3 months ago to get one. and now I've gotten fucking 4 more since what the shit?

Switch control are shitty macro for Ios

>rebuke the godly beings maintaining the world
>be surprised when the world goes tits up because they stop interfering
None of the catastrophes that happened in Ajora's time would have happened if the Occuria still cared.

yeah. now I can play this game again.

A bit on the long side, and pretty scary at the start when Penelo almost bit it. Thank fuck for last stand

2booty is a 5* base, isn't she?

What else would she be?

I feel like there may not have been much of a difference. We were pretty well defended and topped off almost the entire time.

Yes, and a fantastic one too.
However, the banner also has 9S, who is a very solid 4* with a godlike TMR, so there's plenty of incentive to roll anyway.
21O has a situationally good TMR too. (HP+15%, SPR+15%, 30% chance to counterattack with 800+1x heal)

Though it remains to be see exactly where A2 and Eve are going and how good they'll be for GL. If A2 is also a base 5* on the same banner it may be sticky.

Penelo user should pickup the major resist accessories - that's probably the only thing that was going to save you, other than faster magic breakdown/fullbreak. Still a really clean fight though.

>it may be sticky
I know something that'll be sticky if I can look at A2 and 2B every time I open Exvius

>robot people is coming
do we have a date?

Yo niggas, is Rikku's LB worth maxing?

While we're on the topic, when can we start "grinding" LBs reliably?

Not yet, the fan fest confirmed that A2 and Eve will be in as GL exclusives.

Decently worth it as the DEF/SPR buff helps keep your party going, but last priority if you already have Ramza because he'll invalidate it completely.

Yes and now. You can farm burst pots from expeditions or dual wield moogle spears for lb farming.

This post doesn't make sense. Are you asking if the True Hero posses the ability to look at his own actions and their effects objectively? Because he clearly does, but I am uncertain of how his doing of nothing wrong would imply the opposite.

But this still results in plenty wrong. An idiotic emotional child still holds power that she should not, an entire country of innocents are dead, a man that would have done immense good to both an entire empire and the world is gone as well, and that's without getting into the other effects of having magically nuked Archadia. Ashe would not have been a good or even decent ruler, unless the occuria were literally controlling her every action and decree, and they haven't put that much effort into the past hundreds of years put together so expecting them to do that for even a year is ridiculous.

The occuria didn't care already during XII though, they had ignored the world for hundreds of years and only showed up again to keep their method of influence in place. They didn't care about the world by long before the beginning of XII's time, why the hell would they have cared if nothing had changed?

Yes. Gumi said they'll never give Ramza enhancements in GL

Oh shit, sauce?

are the story unit weapons, armors and accessories useful outside their respective units?

yes

Cecil, dang i really need that excalibur man

why?

Are we using the fanfest as an excuse to take people on ruse cruises now

Snow
Fucking Snow, and a friend has 10

I've pulled about ten Vanilles though

care to explain? they don give good stats

He's a 3*

Just check what they do it's not hard

Crimson Saber is 90 ATK and fire elemental
Purple Lightning is 92 ATK and a katana
Lasswell's Insignia is a 15% ATK accessory
Rain's Insignia is a 15% HP accessory
Lasswell's Clothes is a 10 ATK clothes

rest are eh

Agrias. I've had three different BE accounts between GL and JP, and I've never ever managed to pull best girl.

They clearly cared enough about the world to influence it you retard.

Wat? Well, lets hope for the best then

Recently did this to 4 Heroes of Light, ahh the good ole days are here again

WoL, also FUCKING ZIDANE even though he's 3*

But they didn't actually do anything. The showed up and gave raithwall a magical stone and then fucked off for hundreds of years until someone tried to destroy that stone to protect their own people and Ivalice as a whole. They did nothing else, there is no evidence for and plenty of evidence against their involvement otherwise. They've been doing nothing for hundreds of years, and certainly nothing of value, they only cared that their influence was in danger of dwindling not of the world itself.

Xyrus, Amelia and Shine must have really low rates. I have never gotten any of them.

Started playing last January during the first Type 0 event, the only 4* bases I'm missing that are currently in the pool are Illias and Sozhe. Of the limited units that have come out since then, I'm missing Seria (got five Karls and a Tilith off that banner though).

Are you actually retarded?
Is the only way for you to acknowledge influence for the Occuria to descend and use their big fat Occuria dicks to move mountains and slaughter millions?
It's a fucking growth project, you don't descend every time the wind blows.

I too got 4 Shines off banner. The only use I am getting off of those Quick Assaults is a full evade Rikku that is only seeing use in the arena for now.

Xon.

Also when it comes to base *3 the only two units I am missing are Guy and Jack. Figure they would be the ones that have a decent TMR to grind.

Who are the scariest units to go up against in the arena?

>6* Camille
WEW
E
W

T-thanks ffx banner

>Jack
>TM
Shh, you're going to trigger the anti Ignorance autistic user

Meido. Always meido. Even got fohlen'd before meido

>all these other characters in dire need of a 6*
>better give it to the most worthless unit

5 100% evade Nocti

Give it to Lunethfag. His poor heart won't be able to handle another Noctis

Finally did it. The trick was to remove Zack and his imperil and use Cloud with his new BSB instead
How are you even supposed to beat this guy without Cloud's USB? his cures at the end are too much
Well whatever, I finally did it and with the 3 CM, now I just need to wait for DeNA to give us some wisdom 5* motes, or any motes that aren't dexterity really

I wish there was unit trading i have 3 noctis

Rem first and foremost. Then Noctis/Amelia for stop shananigans, Rikku if you're not packing Bushido-Freedom and Seven for being mini-Rem.

Also Setzer/Ling if for some retarded reason you are still not packing status protection at this point of the game.

No. You want to max Tidus first

>66%