/svg/ - Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Previous:

No. Kimura was always there from the start.
Says who?? He's one of the directors.

May you rest in peace, my meme lord.

Holy shit, those 3 dragons.

I love my gorgeous wife Unica!

your wife is fat and pleases old men for stale bread

western sv players are fucking retarded

Reminder that the game is dead and will never be good agains isnce everything is fucked.
Reminder that there's no good CCG out there to play besides this one
Reminder that nerfs won't fix a thing.

>6 loses in a row due to another spawn deck
I'm lowkey about to quit this fucking game I swear to god.

Why do discord and the NEET virgin janitor hate Unica so much?

>besides this one
>implying

Play Elder Scrolls Legends™

>Cygames is so hell bent on never nerfing broken legos like eachtar, sybil, daria, albert or abyss that they keep shitting on the more accessible options of lower rarity
>cygames will rather powercreep the game to this level than ever touch those whalebait cards
How can one company be this stubborn about shitty business tactic? Just because they can get all that whale money in a non competitive animeme game like RoB or GBF doesn't mean it will work in a genre that is all about strategy and deckbuilding. By diluting strategic choices, they alienate the playerbase.

I want to go back in time to when Duel of Champions hadn't been shut down.

>opponent killed me with an evolved Gilgamesh that got Alice boosted 3 (three) times
AAAAAAAAAAA

Go ahead and quit. No one's forcing you to stay. and unless you actually plunked down money on the game, there's no reason to.

ALICE TOOK MUSHROOM AND HAD ORGIES WITH THE GOBLINS

Just play Duel Links after dailies like everyone else until spawn nerf.

> queue unranked
> against some poor vanilla shadow player that even let me hit his face for lethal instead of conceding
> feel like shit afterwards

FUSHIGI NA SEKAI

AH~ AH~ AH~

STEKI NA CHINPO

AH~ AH~ AH~

Reminder.

90% of unranked matches are shadow and forestcucks hiding or doing dailies.

>some dragoncuck acting all smug because he managed to stall my retarded spawn deck with 3 sybils in a row and ouroboros
This is what the game has devolved to. Retarded legendary decided battles.

>bloodfag complaining about anything
Kill yourself you fucking autist.

>Duel of Champions
>tfw you used run a cyclops otk deck
That game was a blast.

>The city of dragon

At least present a doujin as evidence for alice lewd

Just turn on solo missions and see if they fix it at the end of the month. Cygames has no incentive to fix it if player count in queues doesn't drop.

OPPRESSIVE

>Permanent arena player
>Dont have to deal with any of the ladder cancer

The city of this game in general.

>tfw shadow was still more cancerous with a 67% WR.

Even japanese websites are complaining about the balance of the game but Cyga isn't doing anything REEEEE

sasuga poru

>tfw the only person playing saha ramp in ranked

Get that liar Todd out of my face. Call me when he starts the development of TES 6

Can you translate some of the comments?

Kill yourself, bloodnigger.

I know right? They also enjoyed it for 3 months while only getting a symbolic slap in the wrist. Blood howevet will be nerfed by the end of this month.

You're asking why the company that used to only make shitty whalebait mobile games is turning another game into a shithole where 6-9 leggos. Their 'generosity' was just a ploy to get people to try it over over games, now it's obvious you need 6-9 leggos per deck to compete anymore. And it will only get worse now that they're okay making 2PP legends.

Dark Alice doujins FCKING WHEN REEEEEE little tits is my fetish

>implying Spawn and the new Blood cards in Take Two aren't cancer as well

I feel bad for F2P who started playing post Tempest

Literally not possible in SV because it's too RNG heavy to be reliable, unlike hearthstone arena

If you haven't been fucked by Sabruer in t2 then sasuga

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING HOTFIX IT NOW.
Instead, let's just wait 3 weeks until the meta settles. By then too many players will have quit

Shut the fuck up washed up Kripp play POE again

You cant get fucked by sabreur in T2 if you're the one using her :')

I finally got a decent sword collection and I always wanted to see if I could make memes in the sky work. Does anyone have a WD list for that deck?

Are you enjoying the current meta shadowbabs?

I don't, they are invested at all and have no problems walking away. It's harder for people who've sunk 300+ hours into this, only to get repeatedly kicked in the nuts by ever shittier metas.

They really should remake that game under a different brand or something.

I fucking miss it so much. It's the only card game where I've been just blown away by the random decks people would have. Some pile of 1/3's with guard clogging up the board for 30 turns that suddenly turn into 50/50's. All the silly stall and fortune decks. Muh recursive zombies that keep coming back forever. TESL's lanes are so lame and bland in comparison to what had Duel of Champions had.

I'm loving it

>WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING HOTFIX IT NOW.
Now Cygames can keep shitting out broken content but people will keep bothering because "it's ok, it will get berfed in 4 weeks". Even if they only slap spawn in the wrist by nerfing bapho, neutral cancer and other stuff will be rampant but cygames can just sit back and keep the majority of their players unlike ToG.

and then there's faggots like this in unranked

It's not as rage inducing as DE with 15+ turn elanas that stabilize and beat you or standard roach. I'm indifferent towards it. It's just insane how BnB would be a top 3 lego in every set except the one it came out on.

The excuse they'd give is probably that they want to gather more data to make sure they are hitting the right thing. I'd be completely fine with it normally, but the meta is in such a terrible state right now that it doesn't even matter.

Good, I hope all you spawniggers get roped and emoted every game.

I actually enjoy it. Once blood and haven are nerfed we can have a meta where every class is viable with the neutral engine.

I really don't understand why some complaint about Elana.
The last time I lost Elana, I bricked and have no cards for 3 turns.

The meta is shit and I know it, but I'm actually enjoying it a lot. Having one definitive cancer deck makes for an interesting meta outside of the deck. It's fun seeing stuff crop up around it.

yes better than the daria and shadow shit

The fact that the previous incarnation of dragon isn't meta makes it more enjoyable.
Now we just have to kill blood and elana, then SV will be great again.

>shadow hiding or doing dailies
come to ranked right now faggot I'm gonna destroy you

Ignoring Blood, I am completely fine with the meta. Before Neutral Spawn became a thing, I was having a lot of fun, and, when I play against anything that isn't Blood, I still have fun.

Shut up you little bitch.
I'm going to kill all of your goblin friends and then rape you as their lifeless corpses attempt to reach for your hand.

I don't mind Alice. Spawn is the only thing making this meta into such a pile of garbage. I can clear board against neutrals all day, nothing I can do about le 16 face damage on turn 6 every time.

Noooo user sama! You mustn't defile me like that.

Who here /neverplaytier0/?
All my shadow wins were aggro shadow from DE/RoB. All my blood wins were from Aggrobats in RoB and kys blood in ToG.

it's good but blood needs a nerf for it to happen
>elana
we need rowen user

>tfw always played blood because it was the hipster craft
>now all the bandwagoners are playing it

It's just a bunch of retards that got highrolled. Elana is inconsistent garbage. Even if it became relevant, all people need to do to counter it is tech fucking Execution.

I'm here bro
We'll make it

>Haven
What can they possibly nerf in Haven?

>be a ward
>die to removal, face gets hit
>be a ward, call some of your bros
>get eaten by hungry hombres, face gets hit
>be a ward, lift to be stronger
>albert just rams himself into you taking 0 damage and then rams face, emeralda just explodes you and rams face
>be a ward, cry in a corner
>GRIMNIIIIR shits on you and your face, old young jew brofists him, cthulhu comes out of stealth and face behind you explodes from whooping EIGHT damage that ignores any warding effects that procs before bane or any other properties

The absolute state of wards in this game.

The only annoying thing about Elana these days is when they put Aegis in.

>LITERALLY being a hipster that plays crafts depending on how popular they are

Fuck off. Elana needs a nerf. At least they need to give us something cheap that can banish amulet. Something like lightning blast but neutral. And cheap.

Just themis bro.

Elana comes out on turn 3
Execution comes out on turn 5
Really makes you think

>Just execution it bro
This didn't work in DE, and putting such a slow card into your deck now isn't going to work any better.

>WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING HOTFIX IT NOW
Because they want to make prudent decisions instead of knee-jerk balance reactions.
Nerfing a card to balance the meta isn't as simple as just making it weaker. Only stupid people think like that. Cygames also wants as much data as possible to help properly analyze how to proceed.

yeah

just look at those totg nerfs that took them two months :^)

I'm convinced they are just meme'ing. There's no way people are still butthurt about DE, especially considering the metas we got afterwards.

The entire balance around amulets being slow do nothing plays is that they're hard to remove. If you make it easy to counter a 3PP amulet, you invalidate every other amulet as well.

>spend 5 mana to do absolutely nothing about board state
Execution retards need to be executed

I got depressed and started new, what do i spent my gold on?

>people complaining about Elana
is this DE?

In DE people played Elana Seraph, not pure Elana. Pure Elana was still garbage.

>shitters complaining about elana
>like calling upon a curse, I face elana with storm haven while doing dailies
FUCK YOU

Yes, just like they also playtested this expansion as much as possible
Fuck off shill

>hmm, our house is burning down
>but we need to be prudent
>if we put out the fire, what if we want to later be warm?
>it's far better to sit here and be incinerated!

Not that it matters. The playerbase damage is already done, there are lots of people who won't be coming back, this was their last chance after the shitshow of the last few sets, and they bungled it.

Bullets.

I'm still salty about DE Elana fuck you

Black magic
>4PP neutral spell
>Banish an enemy follower or amulet that cost 3PP or less
>enhance (6) Banish an enemy follower or amulet

I just saved sv.

>Elana doesn't come out on turn 3
>they lose
>Elana comes out on turn 3
>Execution it
>they lose
Really buffs my followers.

Against other meta decks, sure. Against new players playing poverty decks in unranked it was absolute fucking cancer.