Post your boyhood dream

played Test Drive 6 and it never stopped making me hard. read up on their racing pedigree and i climaxed.

I was the kid in elementary school that watched fast and furious religiously

absolute 9/10

Everyone in my family was mocking Lada so I decided to dream about it.

if your boyhood dream car is newer than this you are a newfag

DAWG.

TEST.

DRIVE

1/10
makshift ISIS carbomb

405+ reposts and counting.
keep up the good work!

unironically an echo
>it's cute
>it's no less quick or nimble on the road than anything else looked
>it's cute
>it's front wheel drive master race
>it's toyota so it MUST be able to be souped up to a gorillion horsepower like in my grand tourismo, right???
>it's cute

also the MR2 because it was the best used car you could get in GT2 and it handled like a dream, and the Impreza was my first rally-fu though these days I feel like I missed something in the Stratos (also vidya-inspired, it was TOO POWERFUL for me in Colin McRae Rally 2.0 and I really preferred the Mini)

now that i am an adult MR master race but I really liked FF as a kid idk i guess its just easier to drive

also those tiny old japnese/corean mini-trucks, just because they're cute. even as a kid i knew they were useless but they're goddamn adorable

also that model sucks, big blacc polymer bumpers best

Has been my dream ever since I got a dream car. I had no particular preference before NFS UG2 and since that this has been my dream car. An attainable one but I'll wait till after uni to get one.

There can only be one

this....

imo, this is a clk gtr that went through the tumble dyer and was attacked with a blow torch

And as such looks so much better

A E S T H E T I C

Ew, a camaro

She's my totally unattainable dream

needs more jota

I don't know why

Was it ever revealed why they chose the CLK of all things to base a GT1 racer's styling off of

Are you American?

ever since i played with it on grand turismo 3 i wanted one

South American. I suppose it's because of NFSU2

Bugatti is a meme machine maker but holy fuck this thing

its so derpy but so GOOD

also it only costs as much as an NSX iirc

Was it sold there? I would assume no if such a normal car is your dream car.

my nigga.

>tfw all those Top Gear episodes where they drive a boyhood dream car and declare it to be fast and great and everything they imagined
>but it's FUCKING UNDRIVEABLE anywhere except a track, and even on a track it wears thin in about 20 minutes

im thankful my boyhood dream car was........................... a gun

You can drive a car though, but the only thing with a gun you can do is shoot it on a range. Which is like sitting in a car and pretending to drive it.

Midnight Club 3 made me want this car way to much.

thats a tokyo marui airsoft p90, are you talking about that or the real deal?

>240
can we go back to posting 200s and 180s please

it looks so sad
it looks outright distressed

its more like having a car you can only bring to track day but yes you can't really daily-drive a gun

i still wish i had a gun and a car though

I'm Euro and would rather have a tarbo of course but the KA under the hood doesn't make the car uglier.

I'm Euro too. I've seen so many sketch 240SX builds that I can hardly believe something good is posted. Wanted to get a 200 myself but what some people want nowadays is crazy.

I have totally accepted that I will be paying like +15k for one when I get around to getting one

I got 12 in my lap but nothing is reasonable priced. Maybe in spring when someone is willing to sell a decent one...

fucking Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit.

m8 they sell MLs all the time, it might not be some specific nazi v dub or soviet model but all MLs are basically the same

also idk about other countries, but whatever canada fields are terrible. they get sold off on queen auctions from time to time as they get life cycled out (canada is weird and cycles a lot of gear on incredibly short schedules) but the ride in those things is terrible. I know someone who almost broke a tooth just riding in one.

They're not that expensive here yet. Even clean S14s are not much over 10k

NL?

supreme taste

Was absolutely mad for these when I first got into cars. Stil want one but maybe a bit of a pipe dream.

youve got a better chance buying a kit car

Nah, Finland.

ah yes, rust.

Even for the 04-06 ones? I know people who own them hold on tight but surely they're not that rare.

The well built and clean stock ones are usually not driven during the winter, luckily.

How much is shipping from finland to merkelland and what online website are you using to browse them

Do stock silvias even exist in the used car market?
I am interested but I don't want a stances and riced one

and it still is.

Yes? If you really want one import one. Prolly comes cheaper too

kys fag

IDK, and I'm not sure if I'll import one even though there are companies here that make it really easy. Just looking at Mobile.de for those but Nettiauto.com is the place where most Finnish car ads are.

Few are, but they do exist. Stock ones that are clean are super rare though.

My taste in cars has changed a lot over the years but I always liked the 911.

Early model 997s are getting into reachable territory for me, maybe I should stop being a pussy and daily one while I still don't have a family to make the whole thing impractical.

Yes, quads decided it.

Its not rarity thats the concern but they've been shooting up in price dramatically as of late
Back then people didnt really give a shit about it but the car is on its way to becoming a collectors item

good taste man

Although I still want one, I don't think I'd buy a truck from the 70's.

I'd much rather have a modern truck.

I loved these when I was little, but they're all massively overpriced and worn out now. I'm not gonna pay some le or $15k for a 2001 car that needs a new motor and gearbox

Why wouldn't you? Not a fan of American cars really but a truck from the 70s is infinitely more interesting than anything new.

Lebo*

My grandad worked for Ecurie ecosse, always wanted a D-type because of it.

The comparison between the old man's 85' F350 and the 2014 F250 is drastic in terms of ride quality and raw power. Not to mention, creature comforts.

Modern trucks pull nicer and ride better. For trail rides and general shenagins, I'd rather have an older truck.

>in terms of ride quality and raw power. Not to mention, creature comforts.

Just buy an SUV then? What do you need a truck for exactly?

As someone who has owned an Echo, they last forever since little can go wrong.

Mine died a year ago to engine gasket death and frame corrosion.

The year was 2003, I had just turned 14, and I picked up the Ultimate Street Car '03 issue of Sport Compact Car on a store mag rack... this GSX was on the cover. All I wanted was a GSX for many years after..

There was a recall for the corrosion, I remember doing it way back when, it was a huge PITA, had to remove the whole interior and paint the floor with a roller and some goop. Yours must have slipped by without getting it.

same as you OP.

It was my car in NFS-World

holy shit I can't believe how /new/ you kids are

when i played racing games as a kid the cars weren't even licensed, it was just something that looked vaguely like a Dodge Viper

Now I think that the design is too dated.

>not driving the totally not a mazda pickup truck with vee ate engine sound

pleb taste m8

i cant believe no one else posted it yet

I daily an old ford truck, and if your in it for comfort, you want a truck for the wrong reasons imo. Maybe its just something about rural indiana, but it makes it feel so right driving past all the farms and country side, plus, people always wave cause you stand out. That being said, 10mpg aint no fuckin joke.

>your

Goddammit.

Patrician tastes
Retards

thanks to gran turismo this was it for a long time until the SLR came along

All I ever wanted in life was to hoon around and do hektik skids in a BF mk2 Falcon XR6 Turbo.

These came out when I was 12, I’ve wanted one ever since. I like classic ‘maros, too.

I've come to appreciate the styling on those much more thanks to the new ones. visibility looks good by comparison too.

Your boyhood dream should be an F40, what are you doing.

thanks for letting me know. i will get one and make up a chocobo livery for it then