EN: UR Yoshiko scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Nico-chan a cute.

For Mari

its 3 am please accept this ms paint maki

Kotori-sama, my dick and my cum belong to you and you only!!

Umi is love.

August 3 is Shiitakes birthday!

>All raibus are ga...
Not so fast, yurifriends

That's gay, Maki.

Shit OP

I rather marry Nico-chan.

For my wife!

Ohh yee
Za was a good one
I wish...

Good OP

That's cute, Dia

We know, Maki.

So cute, Maki.

I already said I don't like being lied to, especially for something like this.

Yes! We start with the casual NicoMaki roleplay!
Doki Doki!

Nice, hombre que brinca aka

>tfw someday in the future they are going to want to make money off of kids of the original girls
>They'll never show the husbands and the girls will still have dynamics together but they all will be married to men and their daughters will go to school together

Already did.

Eli would be second best wife. First being Nozomi.

Doubt franchise will survive long enough for it
Aqours suffered from the poor direction, and pdp doesn't look very promising

You, user, have great taste.

FOR YOU

I remember when you guys made a thread on [s4s], I think it was #898 and it made it to 120 posts before dying

That thread got me into Love Live! thanks you guys

Why do Honkposters want to deny Shiitake his birthday OP?

We know, Yoshiko.
*her birthday OP
How many times do we need to tell you this?

>Dia stood by Kanan the whole time
>Gets cucked by Mari the second she makes up with Kanan
It's not fair.

who /shiitake/ here

Eli as a mother is so cute~

Franchise still makes tons of money. A move like that would be desperation if they felt Aqours and PDP weren't doing as well as the original. Either kids of the originals or a remake of the original series Sailor Moon Crystal style. I feel that the yuri portion of the fanbase is too big to introduce husbands. Symphogear introduced a guy this season and people are going insane over it.

She's the only raibu for me.

Did we watch the same show? Kanan clearly appreciates everything Dia has done for her, and even Mari acknowledges how much Dia cares for Kanan.

>the yuri portion of the fanbase is too big to introduce husbands
Vocal minority

>vocal minority
>implying
Don't be this delusional. It's not good for you.

Season 2 will save Aqours

Now I remember that there is one more Eli doujin the artist did that never got scanned.

Is You the worst character in Love Live?

>kek
stopped reading there

>implying
Were you at AX? Every time there was a subtext scene the entire room went crazy and changed their glowsticks to pairing colors. Honestly even as a big shipperfag myself I wasn't expecting it.

go back

I play SIF over CG because an idol being taller than me makes me uncomfortable.

I wonder, how did Yuri get so big in Love Live? At first, the series was clearly in the seinen genre with the girls wanting boyfriends as seen on the drama CD's. But then, everything changed.

only jealous roasties hate You.

vocal minority

changed for worse, shipping fags are cringe incarnate.

What about Riko?

What size is CG biggest idol?

That's nice, Honoka

Yes

No, it's not. They're the biggest part of Love Live's franchise now, which should NOT be surprising given its creator and the author of the SIDs/manga

Lack of relevant male characters combined with having the girls be very close to each other happened.

I prefer it like this, only hetfags minority complains about that

This.

Why isn't there a single picture of her on the internet?

Maybe. I just wish there was more interaction between just Dia and Kanan. We see them both meet Mari but we don't see how they met for instance.

It didn't sell well until it went gay. It was just another boring almost harem. With the way the series started, you easily could have dropped a random guy transfer student in. That's basically what the SIF is.

>until it went gay
The thing is it hasn't even gone gay at all, it's just bait to lure retarded shippers

Holding hands with Riko

So uh, let me get this straight. Do the muse seiyuu still provide voiceovers for their characters? (for example for the side story of a new card in the game or something)

What else has she worked on?

I'm in agreement with you there. It'll be super cute, and knowing the two of them, very gay for sure. I can't wait. Considering they knew each other longer than either of them knew Mari, they should have a much deeper connection to one another.

Strawberry panic. Yes, a yuri series.

It's all pre-recorded stuff. There is nothing new

Pretty much this

If you replaced one of the girls with a guy in any pairing, no one would question the relationships.

The most notable thing she has worked on aside from Love Live/Sunshine is Strawberry Panic, a VERY gay yuri series. Even includes rape.
This.

This. But hetfags are really deluded.

It's all in the keikaku

This. Especially stuff like pic and the ChikaRiko love confession.

Not until they kiss or something, het shipping in anime is the same, just a bunch of bait.

>Really gay yuri
>Rape

Ok, I'm gonna marathon strawberry Panic now

That had a shit ending and the best school got the least focus.

Enjoy seeing an even bigger cuck than You.

>ChikaRiko love confession.
Even if you replace Chika with guy in this scene, it wouldn't change the fact that Riko will be the only one who will take it as a "love confession"

Don't be so mad, You.

>its another "/u/tards that know nothing about how normal females interact with each other" episode

based hetbro btfo /u/fags

>182cm
>60kg
>Has big boobs with this weight
>Don't look malnourished
I think this should be a bigger problem.
Thank god Love Live wasn't stupid enough to add weight information to end up making mistakes like that.

The real canon is that I live with Riko, Dia and Maru and they are all my girlfriends and straight for my dick

They can't accept the fact that there are women out there who don't lust after dick for once.

I get those tits every night

>tfw you used to be in the same situation as You

Episode 11 made me feel, no one deserves to go through that

Don't be sad. Here's a Ruby for you, we know how much you love her, Maru.

It's more that Love Live is extremely popular and the girls are really attractive so they can't see them as anything other than straight so they can imagine fucking them.

They are lovers.

>Yoshiko can use Maru's body to satisfy her last anytime she wants
That's just not fair
>1499591799121
Aren't you ashamed of saving this old Veeky Forums image from my /v/ thread?

Very true.
No, Yoshiko's busy with her girlfriend You_.

Cute canon poster.

>to satisfy her last
>her last
Her last what?