>wrenches foamed out 2 inches from eachother
I've never seen a monster box use more than 20% of it's capacity

And they'll make their money back in a year or 2

>blocks your credit score

>Mr. Big

hehehe

You're a pretty big cabinet

>tfw you have to work on something more than 10' away from your tool mountain

Is that guy in red an Autozone employee? WITTDTJR!!!!

I like the "hide from your boss" cabinet

Wouldn’t it be easier to just park a snap on van in the garage and put it on blocks?

You could fit an entire garage worth of tools in this. But why would you? Risk theft and fighting over the good drawers.

I bet the tech that bought that is a huge jew, stepping on other techs and customers alike to make every penny he can, and now he's got a big bastard box which he'll likely only use 1/3rd of.

The size of it is definitely impressive, but it would be even more impressive if he had enough shit to actually fill the thing.

Its a tax deduction. But it's also a rip off.

All my childhood friends are mechanics now (I'm a NEET ayy) and one of them swears he wants the biggest tool box in the shop. Is it some sort of mechanic display of dominance?

Mechanic here. What a bunch of idiots they are.

Nah, only a fool would spend that kind of money on a box

Come to think of it, the one that says it does seem to be pretty bad with his money. I mean, I guess we're all under 25 but still. His vehicle has been out of commission for a month, and he relies on his FwB to get to work, but he wants to buy either a 2010 Camaro or a new Challenger v8 before getting his ranger fixed (and he's just going to bum rides to work until buying a new vehicle).

>I guess we're all under 25 but still
I wish

For you

Do you tow this around the shop with a SxS? At what point do you question your organizational skills?

>Is it some sort of mechanic display of dominance?
People that want the biggest boxes are always average/slightly below average techs hoping that it will somehow elevate them to being a top producer. If you can't wow people with your diagnostic skills or ability to crush book times I guess all you have left to make an impression is having a huge box.

Legit thought about buying one of those top drawers so I could sleep in it.

With that budget I'd hire a mexican to do my work for me.

>hire a mexican
Check the vertical cabinet at the far right.

That's gotta be the snap-on rapist

It is a bit much for me for a toolbox but they are very nice quality. Although it may seem expensive to you and i, we have to keep in mind that some of these shop owners are making millions a year and even 100k is just a drop in the bucket, ESPECIALLY if you're spending money on things that increase productivity.

I have no way of verifying it myself, but he claims to be one of the most respected mechanics at his shop netting over 100 hours a week. I do know how the hour system works at shops, at least.