Whats the longest youve waited for an insurance repair?

Whats the longest youve waited for an insurance repair?

>currently sitting at 2 months

Had to replace all the suspension, brakes, wheels fixed, all lower body and a full respray

I know its a lot of work but I dont feel like its 2 months worth

Oh man they need to sell those in the US

I thought it was written off? They're probably just investigating your shit cunt attempt at sikk skidzā„¢
They aren't even going to sell them in Australia soon.

One of my dream cars is a ute gtsr
>cucked by import laws again

>he has insurance

It's basically just free market communism brah.... you're not a communist are you?

Apparently insurance did delay 3 weeks but it finally got cleared
Production has already ended marking the end of the ute :(
Its like a muscle car that you sacrifice the small backseats for a super big cargo space thats big enough to sleep in
The VZ model and previous (mines a vz) drives pretty standard, but the VE/vf (pontiac g8 and chevy SS) utes actually drive like their sedan counterparts

Looks like fuck all desu, m8. You should have just done it yourself and paid a cunt to paint it when you were ready.

Do you mean that its been two months wait to get into the shop or its been at the shop for 2 months?

Accident was 2 months ago
That includes the 3 weeks for the quote to be approved
Nah theres quite a lot under there
Frame is fine but almost everything attached to the wheels including suspension and brakes and the wheels themselves needed repairs

>tfw you spin out in the rain and go backwards over a gutter

Still seems like a long time to just sit there. Considering that they'd charge the insurance company $150-200 an hour and they'd write it off if the repairs were more than $10,000, there's only so many manhours they can put in. Doesn't take a month to do a week's work.

Feel like shit
Just want my car back
"Driving" a v6 wagon thats done 350,000k's with a colapsing drivers seat, non functioning aircon (its been hot lately) and an auto slushbox

I just want to go on a damn cruise

are you the sikk kunt that ruined his paint with a friend's buffer?

Months ago yeah
But it wasnt just that
The clear coat was non existant

Kek looks like the aussie version of my pimped out chevy would hoon with/10

Not sure why GM doesn't brand these as Chevy. I mean it's literally a Caprice with a small truck bed.

2 months

Its because it is
The caprice was also Australian (the WM statesman) and they share the same chassis and most of the same body work for the VE ute (pontiac g8)
Gtsr is built off a vf2 maloo which is a faster vf2 SS which is based on the chevy SS

Shoulda thought of that before you binned it ya shit cunt.

Haven't driven my car in 2 years. You can deal with it you little bitch.

I waited four months for a measly $700

I want to say something like 3 or 4 months. It was within a slim margin of being totaled. They had to reweld some stuff, paint, wait for parts, and then when they thought it was all done put it back on the frame rack to bend it some more.

Should have pushed to get it totaled retrospect, but at least they did an almost flawless repair job. Live and learn. I was baller enough to have a 2nd beater car on the road so it wasn't a big deal.

3-4 months is fucked regardless
I also had a shitbox in the family to use

Yeah. But it's just one goddamned thing after another sometimes, and if you have the spare shitbox you're less inclined to hustle them about it.

One thing I like about the shop I use on the regular is if I need them to do something, I drop it off in the morning and I know I'll get a call mid-afternoon to let me know it's ready and/or to clarify exactly how I want to have something taken care of before I pick it up on my way home.