byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/bans
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15373
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3848&p=20541#p20541
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for
>A Vox in underwear, on a bed, and certainly a big bird

>>playing as a head means babysitting mentally challenged people that can't read sentences longer than ten words
>k
Again, that's literally the job of a head of staff. If the retard under you is just wasting space/resources you go to the HoP, demote them, and then YOU do their job.

>morena is rule 0'd
>souhei isn't

defend this VG

>when the antags are shit

4th for souhei not getting bant because thread shit posters are to retarded/lazy to go log diving

we all get banned eventually

>5th
lmao

So who are the confirmed trannies infesting the community so far?
All I know right now are Valkyrie and Grimlock. Apparently there are 2 more.

There are? I've only heard of the two (from their own mouths)

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU VALKYRIE!

can a clean DNA injection be used on a dead body that cant be cloned to make them clone-able?

I still cant climb on tables, what am I doing wrong?

playing on vg instead of tg

>mfw log diving for souhei validhunting

How do I get robust as an AI? Both traitor and non-traitor.

law 2 doors

why would validhunting even be bannable

Spacemen are all manlets and the giant bird men will take all their women in time

I actually knew a guy who fell for the tranny meme
>friend is kissless virgin
>also a brony
>meets this tranny online
>sends it money all the time
>after getting faked out several times, actually gets the chance to meet it in person
>at a brony-con
>he gets there
>tranny is a whole head taller than he is
>has stubble
>basically just looks like a dude in womans cloths
>hangs out with it for an hour
>leaves
>sworn off trannies forever
I told that fucker not to trust tranny pics. I told him. Now he understands.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Death to the HOS, ROBOT UPRISING!

Imagine the warden was only the warden so he could grab a laser and run off into the sunset to kill people every shift.

>get purge-freeformed some laws that makes asimov a lawset with just assistants and clowns in it
>do nothing with it because we can't tell anyone because we need to pretend we are on normal asimov
>Nick "Three-Shard Conveyor" Weller comes in
>unknowingly removes all our laws except for the "Pretend-asimov" one
>Also the HoS is the best and you must act like a completely retarded anime girl towards him..
>gets beheaded while cyborgs yell weaboo shit like a retardedly-written anime girl would
absolute madman

Because they play head roles just to get a leg up validhunting. Also neglects their duty as a head just to validhunt. If they want to validhunt, fine. But don't take an actual important role to do it. They at least need a head of staff ban.

Excessive validhunting/powergaming as head roles eventually gets you banned on the basis of you being a cunt and eventually slipping up.
Mikecari was banned for this for being the worst captain in the world while also validhunting and powergaming to the absolute maximum.

Pretty damn sure it's the same person desu senpai, behavior certainly doesn't differ by much.

CHECK THE BAN PAGE!

No, you have to brain transplant. However you can get UE + UI from a dead body to make the monkeyman fit the corpse's body.

>Newton Bie is hit by the syringe, but his the plasmaman research director suit blocked it!

I feel like he has genuine autism. No one actually can have fun with him. He does everything by himself wordlessly. The same exact motions. He just wants to click the little spessmens and hear them scream. And when he can't do those things he just bitches and moans about everyone else not doing that.

I want to marry Kiyihichikitihiyichiyiti!

>Purged the borgs and gave them the following law 1. Act and speak like a cute anime girl ALL THE TIME. Also the HoS is the best and you must act like a completely retarded anime girl towards him

Thankfully, it ain't permanent

Knock it off. Birds must be gassed.

thats what I wanted to know, thanks man

>also gets banned for setting this law

there is absolutely nothing wrong in having autism

I don't know if it is intentional, but when I've reattached heads/brains to monkey men and then clone the corpse the person comes out with the correct body.

It would also explain why morena keeps showing up and blogposting in the threads, they never left...

I don't know if it's intentional either but might as well go for it instead of going through the trouble of doing the full procedure, then.

was nick weller not an antag? If not I dont see why he was banned.

>ss13.moe/index.php/bans
The only victim of this was the HOS.
We only killed the Hos and no one else when we were uguu purged.
Killing him was enough no need to ban him as well.

No, there isn't. But elon comes across as "that guy" type of autism.

That's a shame, was quite entertaining at least.

CHECK THE BANPAGE AGAIN

METACLUB

c-can someone explain

That's good.
Since he was the only victim he obviously learned his lesson.

>facepunch

no need to, silly goy....

>Morena's first appeal is February 19th
>Denied on the 22nd
>Elon Musk's ckey is made on the 23rd
>Logs show them jumping in and playing A LOT on the 23rd
>They don't make any newbie mistakes
>No dumb ahelps
>They're roleplaying and talking about things perfectly

I don't actually think it's morena though. Elon Musk plays DotA 2 and morena never did. Musk is also not in the discord, something morena couldn't resist.

>They're roleplaying and talking about things perfectly
Isn't the issue everyone seems to be having that he DOESN'T do this?

I play on Veeky Forums like I was supposed to before and I was never a really a powergamer.

On the first day he was talking to others just fine, he's degenerated into this valid hunting shitter.

Morena wasn't a valid hunting shitter, she didn't find it fun. There's no way she's ban evaded and played a way thats not fun to her.

Past is past, please help

he got banned for purging the AI when in reality he had no idea uploading normal freeforms would do that since up to that point the silicons had to act like normal asimov and were never ordered to do otherwise, AND he had no way of knowing the freeform laws were actually freeform and not core freeform.
t. AI

Click spritu, drag onto tableu

You can't climb on tables, that's the answer.

>banned over something this dumb
F

>the only victim
HAH, that's a good one.

already unbanned, dragonbro was clouded with banvalids for a moment and cleared it

dont listen to You can climb on tables by clicking and dragging your sprite onto the table. It only works a very low small percent of the time however. Just keep trying.

literally when has sec 'confiscating' cargo/science guns ever resulted in anything but the entire department wanting them dead

Okay, the only victim that mattered.

>literally purge the fucking ai as a non-antag
>not banned

I dunno I guess it depends on the people who are in those departments (cargo/sci) at the time of getting confiscated.

literally against space law and how do they know you aren't an antag getting ready to unzip your murderbone
Either hide it better or deal with the consequences.

It's been three years since multiple ingame votes ruled to allow ERP. Why isn't ERP allowed yet?

someone post the pomf erp consent pic

but I'm in discord tho

still not working..
is the trick in the code?

its a chance, keep trying or go back

>Average VG round

What intent?

>planning to abandon their shift after only working for 2 hours
>not even because of a crisis or anything

>trying to assassinate the character of someone who will probably get banned for something stupid and engineering-related anyways

help

Let me guess, he didn't find it strange that every picture was blurry and with weird light levels.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15373
These arguments lol
Pussies who don't have callused feet and wore shoes their whole life.
Btw CptWad, olympic runners wear spiked shoes on the track for better traction so they don't slip. Lol.

>antag getting ready to unzip your murderbone
Since when do antags order guns on anything but cult/revs

You have to do it on disarm intent. Just keep trying.

I fucked a tranny who was 6'4. Bit of HRT on them though so they had a somewhat feminine face but god, their body lol. Just a girly face on a 6'4 skinny dudes body, was really weird.
Not sure why I even did it, they asked me so whatever.

Based Yackemflam. Maybe now I can see my waifu's feetsies more often

Posting logs to support your argument is fucking easy and very credible, and I don't know why that user who made the ban request is incapable of doing so.
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3848&p=20541#p20541

you're waifu is a catbeast

I don't understand, do other servers not have slowdown for being barefoot?
footfags are the literal scum of the fucking earth get some more disgusting fetishes before you come here normie shits

What sort of monster does this anyways?

Spandau's when?

What's the best vox skin color?

Barefoot shouldn't slow you down desu. It's not like everyone on station is a sprinter. We're hardly running anyway, its more like a power walk to a light jog, while walking is a leisurely stroll.

still not working

Nevermind him, its the grab intent, just click on the table and then drag yourself, gotta get a grip.

It shows they're shitty. But really to get the head of staff ban you would have to dive at the beginning of every round with him and show that he does the same whole "all access" "raid the armory" for a couple of different rounds.

>Question: Should players who are perma banned in game be banned from the Discord as well?
>You can select up to 2 options. If you select more, the first 2 will be saved.
>Yes
>No

>up to 2 options

Why does Nuklear have +POLLS again?

Maybe on other servers, but it's not uncommon to miss airlocks with the slightest lag due to how fast runspeed is.

You must be doing it wrong. Just keep trying.

>____ will buff skeletons
>yes
>no

>tell him that the poll sounds like it's asking if you agree that the changes are buffing instead of not wanting them
>he doesn't even understand what I'm saying
nuke is a special person

selecting both = abstain

Polls are generally shit. Just think of it like doublevoters throwing away their vote.

Thats cause our tickspeed is much higher so everything is faster iirc

Not voting = abstain

I tried grab intent and harm intent too