/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tripfag
wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/152396699705/bless-online-armors-pack-uunp-hdt-optional-unpb
9204honeybee.tistory.com/9
collyscraftbook.tumblr.com/
wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#Create_The_Skyrim_Revisited_Profile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, but still doesnt works here

kill me

i'll try

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Whoops
Thanks, I found that the game seems to load fine - albeit with a number of error messages, but still runs - when I use windowed mode.

However, I was following pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf and am now seeing these errors, but I didn't install Better Bodies. Is there some issue here that I need to resolve or is it fine?

Once more, into the fray.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tripfag
Thoughts?

Those errors about better bodies don't really matter.
They were made for better bodies, but they work fine on robert's bodies.

You want a name? Go for Lucius.

>the game crashes whenever i'm about to take damage
wew

9 gets a shitty mspaint doodle.

Check my 9

whats the max amount of mods on newrim? is it still 255

cumtears

That was just the default imperial you start the chargen with, I'm thinking something like this right now (I'm terrible at making characters even with the finest of craftsman's tools and Oblivion's chargen is even worse than I remember), only because dude bretons have shit hairstyles.

wat armor mods?

So close D:

gimme

Nup

yeah

dianas character

Molag bal.

Do Maxeen.

you decide!

hmm

YuiH's waifu.

sure why not

no one

Thank you

haha what the fuck

congratulations, you won

Bless Monlit and BDO Sculpture.
wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/152396699705/bless-online-armors-pack-uunp-hdt-optional-unpb
9204honeybee.tistory.com/9

Who?

Character's name? Victoria

i've got a few weeks off

should i try waifu-ing again?

tesgeneral is back up!

No

She's gorgeous. Thank you based mspaint user

why not

>the cemetery is back open for business

I fixed the boob problem with the Elf boy, by actually making him male. I lost the haircut but this one works too I guess.

My lewd was warned, I figured it would happen

>actually making him male
Pffft. You should experiment more.

Also Collygon's new poses are pretty good.

thanks for the laff

subbed

>experiment by making a futa
No thanks mate

>Collygon

Is that recent or something?

You should do it.

Is it /tesg/ canon that all high elves are futa?

I don't like futa. I'd rather just make a fuckboii or a big titty mommy gf.

Why ever not.

collyscraftbook.tumblr.com/
Added quite a few new poses, a lot of magic ones.

I forgot how fun working on storytimes can be, when things go the way you want them to. What have you been up to today?

I wanna fuck Woe up the bum

Some adventuring with my new battlemage bosmerfu. Probably gonna do some comfy shots of Snakestone at home with his family.

Playing Monhun with buds and also Dark Souls.

Hmm, might give it a try later on.

Tried to make a lewd set but got bored and did just one screenshot, then after lunch I watched a shitty movie and played some basketball.

Aw. Futa are better than fuckbois because they're not actually male, they just have a dick by extenuating circumstances, which allows you to have some (mentally) girl-on-girl action, without relying on a tentacle monster to provide excessive cum. With a fuckboi, there's still the mental hurdle of the fuckboii actually being male in the head, and having natural-born genitalia.

depending on the setting, you could have natural born futas

>not futa on fuccboi

Being forced into exploring this putrid castle and beyond. Vampires are pushy.

Isn't that just hermaphroditism?

Creating characters and crafting stories while I'm running dungeons and shit in WoW. I have 7 characters in my new roster and I think that's enough. Two seperate stories going on as well.

I don't do girl-on-girl stuff. Look at that OP, way too many lesbians. I have no problem with the fuckboii being male hurdle. If Yvenn was real and I saw him, I'd date, fug, and marry that in a matter of a year tops.

Working on textures.

>Isn't that just hermaphroditism?
Pretty much.
I'm not so sure that a girl who fucks a herm is necessarily a lesbian.

headcanon can be anything senpai

It's almost as bad.

Thanks to CHIM, it's canon in my game. My game is just an alternate kalpa.

My game stopped working last year after something happened which caused it to crash after a few seconds ingame. I want to play again but the giant wall of mods I would need to install to do so is really deterring me alongside the bad feeling of abandoning my character. What do I do? I really liked playing her.

Even skul gun?

Yeah my FPS hasn't changed any over the years, it's always been erratic. That new dual core Intel CPU looked cool though, if I had money to make a toy PC I'd build one with it in hopes of running older games, namely Oblivion, better. It could also help emulation in some cases too.

It's strictly you that's the problem man. Stop already.

Kind of seems right, JackGa did those DoA ports and DoA had a towel like that iirc. Maybe Shippin ported it too?

Post your load order and go into detail about what's wrong.

>deigning to address shitposters
oh wait.

I'm not really arguing that the distinction actually helps any, I just feel like pointing out the distinction is a bit important.

I want to lick mistel's armpit.

Messing with ENB to make exteriors look acceptable & some retexturing of armours.

Shucked corn and tried to fix an old character's face.

falling for the XIV meme
Corn season is just the best, innit?

The answer is always yes!

Armour stuffs.

Hope your storytime is going well!

So just got a new computer up and running a decided to to follow

wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#Create_The_Skyrim_Revisited_Profile

Currently trying to Install the SKSE Plugin Pre-loader archive like it says via MO, yet when trying to set the directory, MO keeps saying that the mod was "Probably" not set up correctly... "You should first correct the directory layout using the content tree", of which there is just a data folder and when dropping it down to view the content has the d3xdx9_42.dll which was also supposed to be added to the main game directory (which it is). Any idea as to what to do/why?

Be me and try to painfully slog through a messed up modded game only to finally take things step by step and redo everything again

>The answer is always yes!
But it's so hard to get a cute waifu from the uggo default vanilla nord/imperial/breton

>another dude I don't know shitposting about me
Damn man I kind of liked your characters too.

You'd have to actually delete most of the site to do this dude. Nothing of mine has been removed.

Even Guardly wouldn't take feedback very well, like what is the point of the site if it isn't constantly being perfected? It's not very hard to update articles when people tell you what you should do, all you have to do is ask. The actual grunt work only takes a very short while too for any topic, since the foundation we made is set. It's like a curse for the owners to lose motivation pretty early on or something, I dunno.

Did you ever see the google docs ;/tesg/ Oblivion guide? That was just miserable lol. The reason it was made I think was to spite me and it didn't get far to say the least. And the reason I made my blog was because Guardly was just straight neglecting tesg.com.

That's a really interesting look for the game you have there.

Anyway post your load order.

I can teach you how to add hairs to the races yourself.

Streamling. There are some other tools but I only recall this one. You'll have to turn off most of its features though.

>enb icon was replaced with Tony
>you were removed from the contribution page
>no mention of you on any of the pages
>your "le wacky" accessory mod was removed from the site
>dem waifus isnt linked on the website

Yall are retarded if you actually think skyrim legendary edition is better than special edition.

I'm running a patcher for a mod that works on Java, it keeps giving me an error about running out of memory but i can't figure out how to allocate more to it.

>typed all that shit out
>no one wants to read it
lol

Better when the local corn guy sets up his little stand, but beggars can't be choosers.

until we get SKES64, you're wrong

Here, have a pity (You)

There's no fishing in Elder Scrolls, put the bait back.

Use the CS to slider-fu your character. It's really simple to do I can walk you through it.

You have infinitely more flexibility.

That's a weird word, what does it mean?

Oh damn I didn't realize! Why did you remove all that stuff?

But nah.
>entire guides I wrote still there
>entire pages I made still there
>all my images still there
Your obsession that went unnoticed didn't change the site for the better, it just made you an absolute scummy admin... Why are you lowering the prestige of your website to this extent?

you read it

the plugin pre-loader is not installed through mo

Special edition is only better than Legendary edition if you don't use the script extender or ENB.

Whichh is only a matter of time.
Of course it'll be ported.

The devs for Bruma said they wont even be fully supporting non-special edition versions because of engine limitations.

Why?

that armor looks really really nice

considering how trash Bruma is, good riddance

>you read it
>implying

Theyre planning on making all of tamreil available in game. Bigger than the DLCs. Im not complaining.

>Of course it'll be ported.
ahahahaha I got bad news for you my dude

We both know you read everything I post.

Played some Crash and took some shots of this lady. Bodyslide is a weapon.