pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGNVza7e210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Need help cutting off Seath's tail

SL 56

Would really appreciate someone's help, im using a magic weapon so my damage is kinda shit

Why do people like this edgelord again?

>DaS3 has no powerstance with unique moveset so you will never do this

Duel weilding is for gays and women

Nice argument, dickwad
Funny you mention it but there is absolutely no loss from losing an invasion, I guess that's yet another point towards how worthless PvP is in the game

>3 phantoms
average DaS3 babby everyone

Where are you guys getting the idea you can't roll catch in DaS2?

As I told you, just use the crystal trick.

Have you actually tried fighting him? You know, the intended way?

>"You hear that? That's the sound of a sinister bell!!"
Hopefully it won't be a save abuser this time!!

What's the /dsg/ discord server?

What the fuck is even going on today? Literally everyone has invincibility on. Why even play if you can't handle the game?

>PC babies abuse hacks because they can't play a simple video game
Real shocker user, more news at 11

hand it over

If you don't want to play against blatant hacks, play on console.

You know you can hack on ps4, right?

>dragon form has no physical defenses whatsoever and you eat shit as a result

altho i unironically think the dragon form looks ok

I'm surprised they haven't pulled a credit card steal yet on the fucking lol.

Not as common and easily done as compared to pc

I can't invade and arena doesnt work too
Somebody has the same problem on ps4
It loads for an eternity but nothing happens

fucking thing*

I unironicaly love dragon form in ds1 and ds3

>sees the words superior PvP
>jumps to the conclusion thousands of players are flocking to the game to set up an MLG tourney competitive scene or shit

Superior as in fun, enjoyment. It's a video game.

What souls game has the highest skill ceiling?
I'm guessing it's DaS>DeS>DaS2>DaS3>BB

True, but it's there. And this is all irrelevant anyway, my point was that today it's fucking rampant. I'm starting to think it's connectivity issues on my end, although I've also seen a couple of chinks and brhues

I tried, but since im using a magic infused weapon i dont dish out enough damage. I dont like asking for help but if i want to find competent players that wont die before i do i come here

I'll keep trying but if anyone wants to help it would be greatly appreciated

Is there ever a reason to use the Assassin starting class?

Will we ever get a Demon's Souls HD remake?
It's such a shame how many cool designs get lost in the terribble sub-par PS3 version. And don't even get me started on the English voice acting...

Did it even look good for its time?

Cosplay. I'm sure that if you put your mind to it, you could make a build were assassin is the optimal class, but the build will be far from optimal itself

Anyone with DaS3 on PS4 mind helping me test the damage on a new build I just made? bring 40 vit.

>Des AKA eating grass is half the battle that high

A low-level Dex/Int, maybe? Or Dex/Int in general?

merc

I am talking about pure 1v1 gameplay without heals. DaS3 and BB is worst in this regard, but I gotta say fighting nonstop ganks is fun as fuck if you are the host and decent enough.

Can you be invaded when you travel to high wall for the first time in the locked room?

And since all the Assassin equipment can be obtained from Greirat's first journey, there's no real reason to start there.

Who figured out what the Dried Knuckles did?

>sees the word seriously and jumps into a hissy fit that someone objects to their power stance abuse and SM non-sense
Calm down user, superior is extremely datebable even by these games shitty PVP standards.

highest skill ceiling for reaction time and abusing glitches/tricks
DS1 > DS3 > BB > DS2 > DeS

highest skill ceiling for metagame, builds, counter-builds, and generally understanding the game more:
DS2 > DeS > DS1 > DS3 > BB

*Cringe*

>*cringe*
cringe

which way?

>almost all attacks are horizontal slash that catches roll but long windup animation allows retarded amount of counter attack damage

>even teleporting jump slash is parryable so press L2 with bucky after initial leaping slash, jumping attack is pure rng so good luck

>>*cringe*
>cringe
cringe

>which way?

1v1

Sulyvahn is a genius boss for his second form. People don't like him because he's hard, people like him because he's clever game design.

uhhhh abusing glitches/tricks is a big play in das2 such as quick rolling and recovery canceling, but i agree with reaction, half of the pvp in dark souls 2 is predicting

>we will never be able to combine the Profaned Greatsword and the Greatsword of Judgement into the Pontiff's Paired Ceremonial Greatswords

>cringe
*wince*

>bb last

Have you heard of blood gems? Instantly tops any depth souls games have had.

Check out this finger, m'dudes.

>almost all attacks are horizontal slash that catches roll

First rule of Dark Souls is roll directly through shit, not away.

Make it like the Twin Prince's Greatsword, combine the two of them to make something even better?
You might want someone else to check it out, like a trained medical professional.

I made a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=mGNVza7e210

Lads, is Prisoner's Chain still good?

>das2 is the hardest because you have to learn and memorize all the builds and retarded moveset

Why don't you go play Starcraft?

ehh I don't know. I really hate him. For parryless SL1 (with rolling or not) challenge he's much 'harder' than Champ Gundyr or SoC because of his lazy hitbox design.

Not everyone is bloodring fast rolling. You may as well tell me to side step his poke.

garbage

No, what we need is a dual weapon.
I'm not smelling that

except for that never ending cloning animation leaving you free to batter him for 1/4 of his HP. beat pontiff very first attempt due to that.

Little do dark but overall ok. Didn't get it much, is it suppose to be an anime OP?
Also 3/5

Should've used Gael's

No but I'll tell you to fast roll against a boss that can rapidly combo up to 7 attacks.

I don't know honestly, I just recorded the fight and sat there twiddling my dick pondering what I should use it for, so I made this

I'm a big fan of Farron GS.

Belongs on all but the most niche builds, even caster builds should have it just because those 15 levels make such a difference to how you make a build

Even if you want no VIT, it's still 10 useful levels for a small 4% absorb decrease. I'd say you make up the difference in damage with the 5 levels in health alone, and the extra armour you're afforded by it also helps to mitigate that. You can even roll more to help ensure less damage taken

Unless it takes a significant nerf it will be the best ring in the game for min-maxed builds

idk I end up fisting him with (U)GS with poke R2 whenever I feel too lazy to focus on vidya game.

It's more anime animer? and its special moveset allows to actually hit the head. Besides, if you're gonna play berserk on the BG, gotta use one of the Gutsswords

so is gael's any good for pvp?

>thread made over an hour ago
>only 66 posts
is dsg dead

Dark Souls as a series is dead.

>want to do a Dex/Luck dick-ass thief build with 18 Att and 18 Int for Man-grub's Staff shenanigans
>Sorcerer is literally better than Assassin and Thief because less waste Vit and Faith

Theoretically, Assassin class starts with Spook, which you would otherwise have to wait until Crux Woods to get. But it's also relatively pointless if you just mule Silvercat and Slumbering Dragoncrest.

98 Agility

Thanks.

I haven't played since before the DLCs came out, but I'm getting back into it now. Have there been any major balancing changes or general changes that I need to know about?

It's still around 12 hours per thread. Slow but nowhere close to dead

Dark Souls 3 has really great enemy variety.

I'll find you, you fucking baiting asshole!

Really good enemy variety.

Man I wish the plot of the ringed city was the plot of the entirety of dark souls 3

Remember /dsg/ don't reply to this user who has caused turmoil amongst both here and /bbg/

>tfw die to something easily avoidable while a phantom

>NG+4
>lothric knight straightsword still melts everything with 900 AR when buffed, not even hypermode

Truly this is the miyazaki experience I paid for.

>DS1 enemy
>three version of the same gangly zerg rush character
>another DS1 enemy, this time an assassin version
>DeS enemy and a normal enemy version of leechmonger

I'll concede that the uber crystal lizards and pus of man are cool though

god i hated and loved how half the enemies scream so loudly

m8 I'm very familiar with the pummel and occasionally press circle strategy. They should just stick that on the wiki pages for 90% of bosses in this game.

Sorry for the late reply man

2-Handing a weapon essentially increases your STR by 1/3 in regards to scaling

Frost weapons received a major buff

Hollow Infusion got nerfed

Heavy/Sharp infusions got buffed and will now outdamage refined on pure builds by a reasonable margin

Seed of a Tree of Giants now runs out after a minute

Bleed and Poison infusions got buffed somewhat, poison having a larger buff than bleed for obvious reasons

Whiffing a parry now increases the damage you take for a few seconds afterwards, leading to unparryable attacks being that much more effective against hornet kings

On a melee build there is little to no reason to hit NG+ and onwards for rings since FaP, Chloranthy, Havel's, Wolf and Steel Protection all got +3 rings added to the second DLC

cont;

that's a big sword

So is Refined pointless now? Has mugenmonkey been updated with this?

Thanks

A lot of weapon nerfs/buffs happened, some very significant, others essentially unchanged, I'm adding a "tier-list" picture to this post since it gives some information regarding nerfs/buffs to certain weapons

Dark/Chaos infusions changed slightly, they now get a little less from INT/FAI and a little more from STR/DEX on certain weapons. Not enough to be a nerf for caster builds, and not enough to make them all that viable for melee builds that don't want to sacrifice health, stamina and carry weight for results they can get with a Human Pine Resin. Very strange scaling change but not worth worrying about

A good few spells and miracles have been added. Lightning Arrow is a new miracle that really increases the viability of pure faith builds, being a fast casting miracle with good damage and a little bit of tracking, as well as (so I've been told) counter damage. Projected Heal allows you to heal allies at range, although the heal potency is fairly low for the FP used (Used to be a lot stronger until a patch nerfed it somewhat due to abuse). Old Moonlight is a spell that allows you to charge up a spellblade for a single swing, can be worked into a lot of powerful combos. Great Soul Dregs finally added a Dark Spell nuke to the game, and although it isn't quite equal in damage to, say, a Crystal Soul Spear, it has good tracking and the projectile is huge, leading to more hits

Poise on weapon swings has been added, so heavy armour is now extremely viable. each weapon has poise breakpoints with the heavier UGSs and Great Hammers needing less poise to swing through opponent attacks than, say, Halberds which are mid tier. Not sure if you can poise through attacks using a short sword, and whatever build could would be rolling so slowly you could slaughter them anyway. Point is, POISE ACTIVATED

Raw Astora Straight Sword now has damage equal to the other straight swords when raw, making the Broadsword the best earlygame SS

cont;

You actually grinded 50 fucking eleum knight souls? I got to about 20 before I tapped out. Now I'm on a different grind, sunlight medals which seems to be 10x worse.

What's his fucking problem?

Does anyone have the full list of weapons you can use at sl 1 in ds3, including the dlc ones

>tfw get killed by fallen knight with dark sword and greatshield via R1 spam

It doesn't happen often anymore, but when it does it's so much worse than it used to be.

Darkwraiths have been around for a while, they've gotta be going senile

>Where the fuck am I
>Where are my two friends I swear they were just here
>It's too damp
>Where are the Abyss Watchers
>I just wanted to drain souls
>Why am I in this swamp
>My feet hurt
>THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SOMEHOW GIVE ME YOUR HUMANITY

What?

Wow a sequel has returning enemies. What a surprise. And a they all have new models and faster attacks.

>Zerg rush enemies
Lol so fast aggressive enemies are a bad thing? And let me guess, it's ok when Bloodborne does it right?

>assassin serpentmen
The DaS3 serpentmen are nothing like the ones in DaS1.

>mindflayers
Jailers are cooler than mindflayers and a lot scarier.

>leechmonger boss enemy
Corpse-grubs are better. Leechmonger was pathetic.

>SL 10
>have 2 sorcerer summons for shits and giggles
>invaded
>guy in full dragon form
>has a Gatling crossbow shooting exploding arrows
>takes down both phantoms in a flash
>I wave my shield at him
>he starts guiding me through the level
>BC's when I reach the bonfire

What a nice dude.

Refined is still good on Quality builds and will receive better damage on 40/40 than sharp or heavy with certain exceptions. It's just now possible to get more damage if you focus on STR or DEX. Quality builds are now in exactly the place they always shoudl've been: The build you make to find the weapon classes you like before making builds around them. Good enough damage to be competitive, not enough damage to completely outshine STR and DEX builds

A lot of old glitches/tricks have been patched: You can no longer abuse high crit damage weapons to 1-shot with Sacred Flame, I believe that the previously known versions of tumblebuffing have all been patched out although a new method may have already been found. There were glitches that allowed invaders to enter bossfights that were (Unfortunately) patched out. Spellswapping has been patched as far as I can tell

There are some new little tricks and techs that can be used to throw people off. One I'll throw in for free is using Twister Wall of Light just before throwing a Chaos Bed Vestige: The CBV curves around the effected area from TWoL, which catches out people who like to roll to the left/right depending on which hand has the flame and which has the staff. Lots of spell combos and a few weapons that act as catalysts have spells that can combo with R1s, adding a bit more depth

That's all that springs to mind so far, if I've brought up anything that you'd like mroe detail on I'll try to provide some more detail

I've got BIK asceticed to +6 so it didn't take long really

Love this boss anyway, got all 4 knights so I grab 3 summons for a brawl. Can't go any further since everyone gets one shot now though

>hollow manservant

They can be a bitch at times but nowhere near the league of bullshit of the other ones in that image.

Also whats sl 1 weapon now that the raw ass has been nerfed