/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Nagisa did nothing wrong edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gAkAxLgb!VbTn5wDVTyCGPe7tXuKqOy_CvJNctWb7UyKbUTB3lbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

Reposting this because it seems important
>A MAJORITY of all of the New Danganronpa V3 Ripped Shit
>mega.nz/#!gAkAxLgb!VbTn5wDVTyCGPe7tXuKqOy_CvJNctWb7UyKbUTB3lbE
>Add this to the pastebin and shit.

I want to fuck Kaito.

Mugi!

Cutest couple!

>I just wanted to play with Trashman
r-rude...

Junko is seriously attractive!

posting best girl!

Soon my wuv will return.

Luckily had time to post best giri!

Is very pretty!

Why is she so best?

Who said you could speak in the first place?

I want to collect every drop of sweat off his body, mix it with my collection of Kaito's masculine man sweat, boil it down to salt and season my raw steak with it.

Mitty!

Oh come on

I love Junko!

I want Junko to treat me like the garbage I am and sit on me!
I did.

soon best boy will return

No dinner for you tonight. Go back to your corner in silence and think about what you have done, and don't come back until we tell you to.

Added
That is pretty creative Tenkoma poster.

I already ate dinner... and I'm already in a corner...

You have qualified for a series and been granted one free win!

...I ain't sneaky, am I.

Is indeed very pretty!

Yes, I use said meme a lot, but it's more because it's actually true and not an exaggeration. Makoto fills all the roles a traditional heroine would while Kyoko fills the tropes of the stoic, hidden heart of gold main character that does most of the work at first, but by the end of the story starts to evenly split the work and support of each other. Among other things.

Why is my wife gagged in this way? Why does it turn me on?

And that's why im still pissed about Kaede being an, "USO DA YO," cause her character had potential to be fleshed out more besides the, "we cant give up guys!" leader archetype. Have her learning that being a leader isn't as easy as it seems, earning the group's trust back, and an her internal struggle with trusting others would've been interesting to see.

I do agree Saihara fits into the narrative more. Kaede should've at least been a NG+ option through some ""super secret route"" or something. Hopefully one of the upgrades the teased a while back is a prison mode for Kaede, considering she already has some FTE's

>collecting ouma's sweat

that sounds like one big misteak user

I pay attention to the people I talk too, especially when they have a habit of making sprite crops of faces with exact same resolutions.

It's alright. Reasons don't need to be explained and im just glad I didn't scare you off with my aggressive nature. I share more traits with my favorite character than I like too sometimes.

Yeah, that does sound cool

Agreed with all of this.
I'm really hoping for at least the prison mode if not a full on NG+. Like I'm perfectly fine with how V3 ended, it would just be neat to play as Kaede some more.

Why is Tsumugi so fucking ugly? Then again otakus are fucking subhuman who'd be better off ignored or dead. Like go get girlfriends and boyfriends lmfao.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Wonder what happened to that dude who got called out by his boss for posting on /drg/ at work the other day

I'm praying for any more added content with that upgrade, but it may be a false hope.

You got beef with me, user?

I'm not scared. There's not many posters and most of us are pretty distinct with our typing styles/pictures used. It's not hard to pick out specific posters.

Maybe I should post more Tenko, but I feel like that identity was taken by someone else. Then again, Jewell may try to shank me outside an Australian bar if I post Ouma, so.

You see comments like that fucking irritate me to no end. It's why she fucking killed your ass. If you had just literally pounded her hot soaking wet vagoo none of this shit would have happened and maybe she'd have probably get over her retarded plan and beliefs. She was literally a typical otaku and their problems were they couldn't get laid. All she needed was dick and she would have been fine. She works at fucking bars and nobody touches her. Danganronpa was her chance to get laid like in her favorite episode of Kiteretsu which was episode 53 like Danganronpa 53. She wanted to get fucking married on this show and have a romantic sexy honeymoon at the love hotel. That's why there's a fucking love hotel to begin with. Who better to be her bride but her hero from Danganronpa 52 which is Amami Rantaro? She chose you to share that honor with her but then what do you do? You cuck her out of her nail painting and ignore her while you paint another girl's nails. You fucking disrespected her and hurt her feelings. You deserved to die for making her throw away her original plans and just deciding to live out her delusional Danganronpa fiction plan. You could have prevented this. It's all your fucking fault and until now I've never hated a person this much until I met you. Fuck you Amami. Just fuck you.

More Tenko!

Aren't you the chicken oumanon?

Post whatever you like, there is nothing wrong with more Tenko.

I disagree.

You ok dood?

Tenko!

Yep. I said I'd name a rooster Momo if I got one, but alas, none of them turned out male. Very sad about that.

I'm surprised it was so memorable!

Is Korekiyo against repeat copies of friends for Nee-san? Is he opposed to identical twin killings?

I can assist you with looking more like your sister if you want. They don't call me the barber for nothing. I can also perform "small" surgery.

>I'm surprised it was so memorable!
Yeah! It was a great little conversation. Keep us updated on the next batch of chicks

>post yfw one of the upgrades is playable Korekiyo for chpater 3

Sure! I actually post on /drg/ a lot from my phone when I'm hanging out with them.

S U B A R A S H I I

Hold on, that's not her thing

Good night Deadganronpa general.

Sleep tight Junkofag!

His inner dialouge is gonna be
......interesting.
Obligatory Protag Au post
>Korekiyo still has his personality, tulpa, etc
>His sister functions as the Chiaki/ Kirigiri of the game
>He still harbors incestuous feelings, but attempts to hold them down
>Used to be a serial killer, but now seeks to amend for his killings
>Tempted by his sister who tries to get him to kill again, but he never caves in
>Boosts morale using his love for humans
>His sister is revealed to the group at one point - probably c2ish - and she then actively interacts with them by 'taking over' Korekiyo's body
>Becomes friends with Kaito who attempts to get him into shape
>Has a mental breakdown in C6 when it is revealed his nee-san is fake
>Saihara is C3 killer

Botchan please take advantage of me

You faggots aren't getting any upgrades. Shut the fuck up already.

>you will never choke Korekiyo while pounding his ass as hard as you can
>you will never watch him roll his eyes back while sticking his tongue out as you squeeze his throat so hard that he can't even produce any sound
>you will never see his face turn blue from lack of oxygen as he slowly passes out
>you will never keep fucking him and make him cum while he's still unconscious
Why even live?

No.

You faggots aren't getting any dicks. Shut the fuck up already.

Sorry piglet but she is a proud maid of the Amami Corporation.

You faggots aren't getting any asses. Shut the fuck up already.

You faggots aren't getting any irl tulpaman. Shut the fuck up already.

KEK

its fun to dream user

though i do remember them mentioning something about upgrades during the nisa press conference but could be me remembering it wrong

They're so cute together

Who's the cuter ship: Amajou or Amaguuji?

I remember them mentioning that too.
We're at least going to get art upgrades, r-right? No more inexplicable right-hook-on-left-side-of-face and handless Tenko in the gymnasium?

Hopefully

So now that V3 will be released in english soon, does this mean that the original saga is completely over?

god i hate how stiff the V3 art looks

I love my wife's charming smile!

Sticker mouth

Buy our next games to find out!

I can't wait to kill them in Despair Girls 2, Sweet sweet vengeance

Retard

the old threads looked fun

This

But I like asses.

Why is Tenko so sexy?

Because your face looks like one?

They were. My faves were the cuck battles

Why is tulpaman so sexy?

...s-sorry

They were. I think my favorite was around the time when the achievements were first released

>lol its just a shadow
>KAEDEFAGS BTFO
>Saihara is a trap!!!!
>can we talk to ghosts now
>kaede is jesus
>SHSL Suvivor

And people wondered why /drg/ was haunted.

Hormones

Amajou but Amaguji is right behind it.

Don't forget the zeussu and amamifags who were convinced their boy would come back and save the day. They got BTFO pretty hard too

He just is.

I wonder who is behind this post... Just kidding.

I'm probably not who you think I am. I've been here since the BDH days and remember how Kaedefages and Amamifags would shit on Saihara all day long. So when Saihara turned out to be the real protag they were really buttblasted

They deserved better.