Do y/o/u know any car chicks with social media presence?

Do y/o/u know any car chicks with social media presence?

Pic related: Sara Choi and her S2000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohY7Sn4qmlY
mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1
instagram.com/mmmuoi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instagram whores are attention enthusiasts, not car enthusiasts.

^

If you were into cars and there was a super easy way to make money while still doing what you enjoyed, would you do it?

When you put it that way, I guess I'd be stupid NOT to show tits.

Any others? Looking for chicks into cars

You make a good point.

It's super easy for attractive women to do anything and get an unreasonably high amount of money. She could do darts and be just as popular.

This

You're implying she actually is into cars and not just a whore looking to make easy cash like 90% of women

If you went outside sometimes and participated in the culture or watched some videos on the internet, you'd see that oddly enough there are some women into cars, and most of them that are are also better drivers than you.

Is this bait or are you an angry roastie? Either way fucking hilarious

>most of them are also better drivers
You've got to be kidding right? What women are these, the spics that go to car meets that drive 3k civics or the stacys that drive beemers paid for by daddy? Get real

That doesn't prove anything
>better drivers
In which regard?

CRX is talking to the bottom of the barrel here, not the semi-competent. But you know which you are.

here you go cuck. Watch hoonigans content more. They feature women drivers p often. Take your bullshit back to that subreddit

Oh wait, it got deleted because you're a bunch low-t faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ohY7Sn4qmlY

You're the "cuck" here claiming that

A) Women aren't attention seeking whores

B) They are great drivers

You can post all the faggot videos you want, doesn't change the stupidity of your posts. For every one woman that actually IS into cars and actually CAN drive, there are mountains more that can't drive for shit and are in it for attention from dicks and cucks like you.

>posts a video about a professional female driver which are rare to begin with
What does that prove?

Prolly shills detox tea on her insta too.

The same logic applies to dudes m8, we just have a slightly higher percentage that are into car. Within that percentage there's another small percentage that aren't shitters.

this
we're talking about average instagram whores

have some more sara

Would gladly face-rape this mongol bitch

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1

video of the roadster accelerating. holy crap

>Literally 50% makeup

until she ages and loses her looks and nobody remembers her for anything but a good fap

>Being remembered for anything after 3 months out of the limelight

You guy are a bunch of hateful losers.

found this one in mats thread
hardly a chick, but has plenty of photos on facebook

>VPRCHK
Viper Chink? At least she got the second part right

>Viper Chink
that would be VPRCHNK

This.

That being said, yeah, I know a few. One was an instawhore who was a total cunt, and got knocked up. Probably couldn't wrench either. Has a Honda

Another girl actually knows how to work her car, has a limited edition VR4, and is at best a 6/10. So not whoring herself. Actually pleasant to talk to about car stuff.

>literally over 9000%
>a slightly higher percentage

nailed it

eyebrows like skid marks

Yeah, Muoi Tran

>Not an attention whore
>owns a bunch of cool as modified cars
>tracks both her Miata and Civic
>her boyfriend is Amir aka @that911

instagram.com/mmmuoi/

If you are expecting to fap at scantily clad pics of her next to her car, put your dick away.

All the girls I know who like cars are boys.

I want /pol/ to be deleted.

I was thinking Vaper Chick

this
I blame /pol/ like said

>WAAAHHHHHHHH
>I WANT /POL/ TO LEAVE BECAUSE MUH SENSIBILITIES
fuck off back to R-eddit

They only do it for attention, so why would a "car girl" NOT have an instagram? Its literally the entire point

fpbp

>t. four ex-girlfriends, two of whom cheated on me

you know, whats really wrong with gaining attention because of your car if you really enjoy it and love driving it? are you not allowed to drive a car if it gets more attention that what people think you deserve?

Wow, there are a lot of very sad people in this thread.

>Not wanting an obnoxious hybrid of neckbeard and redneck infecting every other board on this site is having sensibilities
Makes sense. Fuck off retard.

Actually I was always the one doing the cheating, but if it makes you feel better.

Yeah, I'm replying to a whiney one right now
>not knowing the culture of the site on which you post
No, you fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came from tourist

My dude, /pol/ has not been around forever and on top of that kept to itself until the_d invasions. Making fun of women has always been funny but clearly you were taking it beyond a joke because you're a fucking retard that can't think for himself. But I'm sure you've got a folder saved you're just dying to post showing how horrible women are at everything.

>stop being mean to women we is strong reeeeee
go back to your safe space at redshit if you don't like it

I wasn't the user crying about women, I'm the user that fucking hates when shitheads like yourself complain of racism on any board that isn't /pol/ even though that's been the board culture for years now,
>referencing t_d
Are you from their? Because your memory serves you incorrectly, it's only been recently when plebbitors have been coming on all board's bithcing if someone posts nigger, get over your fucking self

Post brotrucks, preferably diesels, to trigger all the soyboy white knights in this thread.

there've always been people opposed to open racism on Veeky Forums, but the context with which people shout "niggers!" has changed to one that is actually serious.

personally, i'm rather tired of hearing edgy neckbeards spout tired racist tripe, even if I can agree with their opinion. Make new slurs ffs, I liked when /pol/ started calling people Googles. The black people took nigger back, they aren't offended anymore. Fuck off.

Unfortunately, this. These whores probably go to a shop to get their shit done because they don't want to get their hands dirty.

To the breeding garage

don't resent women for not being bulldykes

kkayybabycakes has got a pretty nice FC
A bit too much of Initial D-memeing though

what is this bitch doing with her hand whilst refueling? :/

fuck off newfags and take your victimhood culture with you

>rich asian poser with a honda
there are about 3 million of these in australia

Picking her nose looks kike

>hardly a chick
What do you mean?