Have you guys ever done anything illegal to make money? I swear I'm not the FBI

Have you guys ever done anything illegal to make money? I swear I'm not the FBI

No; what I did was perfectly legal.

Yeah I shorted the housing market while giving mortgages to people I knew could not afford them

Only if you count working for cash. O was a kid and didnt even know id broken the law....

i donated to the clinton campaign. im a foreign national. dont look into me.

I sold snake oil online. managed to make 2k in first month but got scared of busting and left the job.

a while later I saw a legal company started to do my business.

I once worked for a "utilities/heavy works" company and would be sent to various regions promising jerbs and prosperity for all.

Would link up with leaderers and discuss the happy shiny future. Assessing and surveying the land and make projections. After a couple of months we would obtain loans from various organizations for them. Work would start and abruptly end once the money had been exhausted through various means irrelevant to the growth plan. The loan eventually called in and when they cannot amortize land and resources are seized.

not illegal but in poor taste, id say.

My uncle once did bldg maintenance in the late 90's and would install what were known as dialers on tons of workstations. He blew it all on coke and booze.

As kids we used to go around with donation kits from school and keep. But we were minors.

Man, i am Brazilian, i am always selling pirate music/games for a living.

prostitution and sale of classified substances.
made me enough money in one year to buy a house and start my own company ;)

>prostitution
Was it hard to have a lot of dicks in you everyday?

The dicks were hard, I'd imagine.

probably the best job I have ever had.
dicks were nice too

male or female?

male I was 17 at the time

I used to trap a little bit.

I want to do some carding but I'm not sure how to start with that. I have about 200 cards with names and addresses but no cvv codes and I would like to get as much money from them as possible but I can't find any resources on this topic.

I was trafficking drugs in concrete statues, did this to gain a lot of money real fast. Invested everything and living the dream now

How much did you make?

I started when I was 20, earned around 2,5 million in 4 years. I trafficked drugs from the Netherlands to all over europe.
I am 31 now and just living the landlord live. It's a strange feelinng knowing that I dont't have to do jackshit for the rest of my life. I live on 500k a year now

Why am I not doing this?

I had a few friends who were heavily interacting in the circuit and I just rolled with it. It's a dangerous business but I was never a man of high morals. If I would have done this in the States I'd have been a dead man

I intend to sell steroids. I see no reason not to.

I bootlegged an old box of denim, not proud, but I did what I did and you asked what I did and I did that.

Would you pump it in for a bro?

Getting Jacked is great and all, but its not the same if you don't have a (((big))) jacked bro there to pump it in for you while you get your jack on.

surely you aren't serious?

Because of the risk: slip up in international drug trafficking and you'll get a 25 year sentence if you're lucky

I didn't give any fucks in that point of my life so I just rolled with it. Then it all became quite addicting, stopping in time is crucial

I once found a 10 dollar bill but only waited 5 days for the owner to come forward instead of the legally required 2 weeks before i pocketed the money.

>europe
do you have to speak other languages to do it?

also, how did you turn the money clean?

actually dont answer this one.

I speak fluently Dutch, English, German and a bit of French and Polish/Russian.

I laundered money by starting with franchises; New York Pizza, Starbucks, mc Donalds and even a few portable snackbars etc etc. You can't check the number of sales so i basically faked the numbers and the rest I did with my own accounting skills. Life is easier than you think to be honest

>I speak fluently Dutch, English, German and a bit of French and Polish/Russian.
Do you think it was vital? Do you think an english-only speaker could do what you did as successfully? also, feel free to say no but is there any way you'd want to chat w/ me with via a throwaway? [email protected]

You need to know the right people in the circuit, the ones i knew spoke english, dutch and german. The other languages were just for smalltalk. A lot of the guys were either very well spoken in english or just very bad (young muslims etc) so probably learning arabic would be even better

Not going to chat, sorry. I think you can understand why

I totally would want to do what you did. Just until I hit 500k-1 mill saved up and stop; move back to the US and be 100% clean from then on out. how did you acquire contacts? I feel like the game has probably changed considerably from when you were in it though.

and yes, I understand. worth a try kek

The game changes because people change, not as a person but the people dealing they get killed etc. My friends started buying xtc pills for 1 euro from the producer and I transported it for them, after some time people started requesting cocaine/heroine so I changed my game, my friends stopped dealing at that time. I wasn't trafficking a lot of drugs, I also did it myself. Just drive to another country in europe (no borders) and sell it to the dealers there. I didn't spread my risks, I just did a lot of drugs in 1 statue because I always thought the biggest risk was in the deal not in the transportation. So I would rather have a few big deals instead of a lot of small ones