How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1
youtu.be/aXWfL-1ieuE?t=57m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By appreciating a new car, assuming it isn't vaporware?

0-60 1.9
0-100 4.6 (estimated)
0-300 hahahahahahahaha yea no
range 620 miles (estimated)
>targa top more oleds than an apple store.
i'm going to predict that it handles like a simcar but with g-force

Until the maniacs over at porsche shit on them. Its inevitable. I give it a year or 2 tops assuming it isn't vaproware

Recover from what exactly? Tesla still has shit aesthetics, shit build quality and shit honesty.

With this thing they basically ripped of the RX-vision on the outside but didn't have the sense to rip off the interior while they were at it.

>used to race 1:10th electric RC as a kid
>been waiting for this day ever since

No recovery needed.
>cheaper fuel for me
>can roll down the window in traffic without feeling like a Jew in a gas chamber
>self driving AI so I don't have to put up with retarded gooks on the road
The future is looking bright.

>be elon
>put gullwings on SUV
>put targa top on spoots kar
can this man do nothing right

Idk, by building something reliable?

>>can roll down the window in traffic without feeling like a Jew in a gas chamber
most manufactures put the exhaust at the back. you aren't breathing your own fumes.

>>self driving AI so I don't have to put up with retarded gooks on the road
>self driving
>sports car
nigga what

You missed the
>cheaper fuel for me
I'm not gunna buy an EV you goose! But I sure look forward to when everyone else does!

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1

video of the roadster accelerating. holy crap

Hes living in,the 80s while using 2030 tech...this man makes no sense

>demand for gas and oil goes down
>production goes down
>cost goes up

good plan there

youtu.be/aXWfL-1ieuE?t=57m
better onboard footage

By not caring because electric cars are both too expensive and not viable as a mode of transportation for me, as well as me having the opinion that anything with an automatic is not worth driving?

We might be able to legally make our own fuel at home though.

it's not an automatic. There isn't anything to automatically shift through; it's a single speed :^)

>take model S chassis
>remove 2000lbs
>tune it specifically for speed in short runs, would probably have a 50 mile range
>wew soo fast brooooooo

Those soyboys are the reason Tesla is fucking awful. Fuck techies

"Automatic" as in it doesn't have a clutch pedal, and by releasing the brake pedal it automatically moves. Yes I know you can turn the creep off in settings but it's still not something I find pleasant to drive.

>something that is noisy, smelly, and jittery, is pleasant to drive

you ICE enthusiasts confuse me

I like the sounds and smells, and if it's jittery you're doing it wrong.

>infrastructure for massive supply in place
>demand drops
>massive supply
>very little demand
>free market would dictate that the price would then drop

I'm sure they'll still find a way to Jew me though.

You've never been in anything that isnt a 4 cylinder if you cant understand the amazing feeling you get when you hear the engine roar into 4k rpm. Its better than sex!

Because I'm sure the people who buy Bugattis and Bentleys want a fucking Tesla.

NOT
EVEN
FASTEST
ELECTRIC
CAR

>New badass roadster that looks like an expensive supersport car
>tesla truck with 1 million mile range (40x world tour)
How can even (((Others))) recover?

>Its better than sex!

FYI fapping is not sex

>Straight line speed

I bet it still laps any given track slower than a fucking BRZ

>b-but it's a production car
>b-but i street race because i'm a fucking child/nigger

I find your overwhelming femininity disturbing but also arousing

Are you open to putting on a skirt and calling me daddy?

>FYI fapping is not sex
You're right, fapping is way better in a lot of ways.

Gearheads permanently doomed to be salt factories and to be on suicide watch

How can ICElets even compete?

Why the fuck doesn't it have a gearbox

>i-infinite torque bro
>spinning the engine faster doesn't bother my ears
Yeah the torque isn't infinite and you run out of breath before approaching a proper racing pace

The power draw issues aren't even the half of it.

LOL! It literally isn't.

>Those soyboys are the reason Tesla is fucking awful. Fuck techies

I skipped to a random part in the video about 15-20 minutes in. First thing I see is some greasy acne riddled kid asking me to like his video.

Yeah, Tesla fans are fucking cancerous.

remember teslas would actually be good drivers cars if tesla decided numales weren't in their target market

instead they are luxobarges for benchracers who don't want to drive, but have to drive, and also want to feel superior to other people

That's not how it works. When technologies go enough out of date, the price increases for consumables as there's not as much produced anymore. See the price of CDROMs for example. All those oil subsidies... gone.

>I'm sure the people who buy Bugattis and Bentleys want a fucking Tesla.

Offer a few models in gold or bronze and I'm sure some rapper will scoop it up. All Musk has to do is offer one to some popular nigger and watch as the sheep follow suit.

You know, since we seem to regularly have threads about Tesla as a company being in deep shit, is this car even going to make it to production?

The 300zx alone justifies targa tops on sports cars.

targa tops are cool. but the world needs more gullwing sports cars. better yet put mr2 roof panels in the gullwinds and have both.

also I don't see wind deflectors on that thing. shit's gonna be cold, loud and your hair will be oh so fucked.

It's the kikes!

No, a sudden drop in demand would make gas very expensive. Think about the maintenance and operating overhead that a company like Exxon has. How are they going to pay the bills by selling outdated fossil fuels to a bunch of gas autists and still make a profit? Oil companies only make a few cents per gallon right now but it's plenty enough to make billions because everybody depends on oil.

They're propped up by the government atm desu

Well for someone who has zero patience for dumb bitches and their bullshit, its a lot better in many ways

Same old song and dance,
Not gonna keep up with production, poor teething problems, price is gonna triple between now and launch. People are gonna jack it off for a year until the next big thing.

Electric is superior

Nurburgring lap time: DNF

Musk dick riders: >but muh 0-60

>Same old song and dance,
>Not gonna keep up with production, poor teething problems, price is gonna triple between now and launch. People are gonna jack it off for a year until the next big thing.

Tesla struggle with production of current models, looks like without more $$$ they will sink as they are already doing quite bad.

The easiest way to get more $$$ is to do a demo, show one semi-completed prototype, make unrealistic promised and wait for investors.

Every start up does that

Torque is good till 50% rpm after that it starts to decrease. Should still have plenty of torque to spin the wheels at 200 mph or so.

>something hapens
>woman squeels

Why does this annoy me

I like the part where he give no fuck.

Downside he also give no fuck about quality control and assurance.

Tesla's are bland looking badly made pieces of shit and yet apart from the interiors and dull exterior styling and smart phone esqe utilitarian minimalism I still like something about them.

The whole company reminds me for prestron Tucker and his Tucker's it feels like I'm watching a underdog story in real time.

Should this strange little company not go under I might start to like them but every time I do the memes pop up in full force.

I wish ev was more hydrogen fuel cell based than using horrible shit like lithium but like smart phones they too are held back by ancient battery tech

You really think those bubble dwellers at the NHTSA and EPA will let you have anything that doesn't drive itself and "produces" no carbon dioxide? You're going to need to personally invite them out to lunch and the track and demonstrate the merits of manually operated cars with ICE, then try to convince them to restructure their safety ratings and emissions regulations to reflect what technologies are actually available and to affect the biggest polluters most of all, respectively.

That's probably going to cost you more than $200000.

First 3.5mm jack then this.

I just buy other phones.

Oppo give u a good iOS iPhone feel right down to the comfy UI quirks and has better hardware for the price

Not sure but seeing the damage control on here over ICE faglets is pretty great.

Lol, awesome. I would love to experience that every time I drive.

Agreed

Lmoa it won't even reach 200

top speed of 250mph+ :^)

Sounds amazing, but it must be heavy.

Gas em;)

It will handle like a lowered suv

I will buy an electric car only when gasoline range extenders become common options or accessories so I'm not eternally dependant on a network of charging stations for when I want to drive off in a random direction until I stop hating myself.

Yes this. Unless battery tech is improving/advancing. EV is going nowhere. God for the price of a Tesla in asia you can literally buy a house here.