AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT HAPPENED AGAIN SOME ASSHAT IS CLAIMING MY EUROBEATS AND...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT HAPPENED AGAIN SOME ASSHAT IS CLAIMING MY EUROBEATS AND IT NUKED MY PLAYLIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeFq3fZJheM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This happens to me except to my Hitler speeches

eurobeat su ck s

I thought i was the only one who listened to hitler spechees while driving at high speeds

Maybe you should get some fucking independence from the botnet and download your music instead.

it's not your channel is it?
this is why you make a 'fan music video' and say so in the description

You know, if you legally purchase the music, or even illegally download it, you don't have to worry about someone taking it off the internet.

I listen to Obama speeches

>not using a youtube downloader

Same.
I do that.

>using Youtube for music
>/pol/ faggotry

The absolute high level of pleb Veeky Forums contains never fails to disappoint me.

Ive tried to recently but the youtubes to mp3s isnt working

>YouTube to mp3
Jesus fucking Christ man.
Do you not know how torrents work?

>youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 [URL]
You are welcome.

> legally purchase the music
the cds are like £50 on amazon

Not all of it is purchasable anywhere, or if it is it's not usually for a reasonable price.

Will also add, that you can download and convert entire playlists in one go like this. Instead of individual URL's, just use the playlist's URL.

SPEED OF THE NIGHT

MIKADO

>hurr durr what is youtube to mp3
>hurr durr what is bittorrent
>hurr durr im fucking retard

I was responding to him saying you should buy it legally, which you may not always be able to do. I'm on your side, faggot. Why buy it when they want exorbitant amounts of cash for it or won't even sell it to you in the first place?

Try Göbbels, youtube.com/watch?v=LeFq3fZJheM

Nigger

>legally purchase eurobeat
You retarded, user?

>göbbels

i dont personally do that but damn, obama's speeches were beautiful.

Why do people stream music in a day and age where we have hard drives that can store billions of songs? Just download your music

>have no space
>don't want to buy the music
>don't want to buy more hard drive space
tube it

>download it
>burn it to a CD
>play it in a CD player whilst driving for a more authentic 90's experience
truly the patrician way to listen to eurobeat

>truly the patrician way to listen to eurobeat
>CD

>he still doesn't understand that quality on YT is there only temporary while shit stays permanently

Just download them the fuck are you dumb? it's better quality and you would have all 250 albums at your disposal for 50gb

nobody used records in the 90's dipshit
It was tapes or CD's