/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

/osg/ Auto Sticker General #312

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

depletionmode.bigcartel.com
instagram.com/p/Bbmv3oxF4DY/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imoutodreams a cute!

Rad Shiba and Mao now available.

depletionmode.bigcartel.com

AC is great
AC6 a best
Garuda a best

Gun posting is a global shit posting conspiracy contrived by project goon to get OSG banned forever.

Here are her feet from last thread.

>Leave osg for months
>Come back to fpbp
Never change osg, I hope there's still ruthless fighting and shitposting too :^)

Gunposting did nothing wrong

Remove gunposting from the blaccedlist

Yo what gives! I’m gonna need some PayPal my man. I want to buy

I tried getting it working last night, didnt want to work. I made some and enabled paypal again. Let me know if it is still giving an error. Not at home right now.

GIB MORE EURO STICKERS

this

Reposting,

Anyone wise to some good funs deals involving compact handguns of decent quality ?

It’s not working! I have to many chinks trying to rob me right now to just enter my card into your Canadian form. I’m ready to buy!

I'd buy a pixy slap

Someone informed me I needed a paypal business account, i set it up so it should be good. Might take some time to take effect. If it still doesnt work i am out of ideas.

Budget?

It dosent matter who does the shitposting
If even his existence kills the threads this much then I don’t want to support him
Worst part was I ordered like 20 stickers and his got here first out of anyone, and sent me free shit
If he just put more time into his stickers and didn’t ruin the place then It would be fine
But I can’t support someone that destroys the thread

And I don’t want some Veeky Forumstist to key my car

Meant to reply too

>looking for idea guys
so wheres all the damn idea guys, I've been in these threads for a while now and no idea guys have come along...
how about a sticker that plays with the whole "no airbags" thing since most of us here drive an old shitbox with no safety measures.
Personally i fucking love stickers that are directly related to Veeky Forums - we need more of those man w2c W 2 C

just slice the hoon stickers in half and put them on upside down like Monster.

I’ve bought
It works
Thank you, sorry for the bitching

500 buckaroos friend

i had an idea last thread
i wanted a heel-toe downshift slap that pictured the movements of your feet doing it with dance dance revolution arrows but i couldn't really pull it off myself

No problem man, I appreciate you putting up with my bullshit, should have got this sorted out before I opened.

thanks user, hopefully one of the shopfags will make a nice slap. I'm personally looking for cool stickers with the whole night-drive theme, late night whatever, if someone could show me some cool ones that'd be cool. Sucks that most of the shops on the list are always closed, why not leave them open with at least the stock on there so we can see past slaps and look forward to drops.
One guy im interested in is daylight .ltd but haven't seen his work except for a private convo we had and he showed me some cool concept.

Hmm, not a lot of good options off the top of my head that aren’t 9mm or glawk
You sure you couldn’t carry a babby doublestack 9?

I guess I could, I’m not really that educated on the difference between calibers, but the shitposting I’ve absorbed seems to mandate 40 as best criminal eliminator. And I’d rather train with a higher caliber so shooting a 9 will feel like nothing. What model would you recommend for 9 ?I’m going to a range tomorrow to try a few different guns out.

>VA11 HALL-A stickies
Marry me

Fuck that .40 a shit, get a .357sig if you want a meme inbetween 9mm and .45
Would recc trying the HK subcompacts(names end in “sk”), fns9c, glawk 19, czp10c, and maybe the m&p compacts if you’re really poorfaggin it
There’s some other good options out there as well but idk how good your lgs is about stocking things other than the big names everyone recognizes

Nice 9-3 mang
How big are your hands? I have baby hands so most deals don't interest me that much.
>tfw the most comfortable handguns I've fired are also the most expensive
Stupid sexy Sig.
I dropped some ideas last thread, got the weekend off so I can post some actual concepts at some point.
.45 STOPPAN POWAH

>9-3
Issa 9-5 2.3t
Makes me wish I got an aero now, v nice mix of performance and luxury but could always have more power

I have pic related in stock.
I'll give this a shot.
What kind of stickers are you looking for?

Why can none of you faggots ever ship shit out quickly? I've never been pleasantly surprised by how fast i get my shit. It always comes like the week after I write it off as something im never gonna see

Wheres the user who was working on the twilight zone sticker, i wanna see how you're doing

Are you international?

Holy fuckeroo thats my ride!

Be glad, OP never puts mine in the OP anymore.

The only 9-5 I see around town is mine, so I keep looking for the hatch automatically. Coming from a camry though, mine is pretty damn quick.

I went down from a modded up mk4 gti
Added like 2s to my 0-60 so I’m hoping about feb-march to get some stuff from BCB to rice it out a bit
I’ll probably keep this as a DD and buy another hot hatch in the future as a weekend ride. Got dicked out of a Golf R for 9k and I’m still not over it

Thanks guys. Screencapped.

My hands are probably like yours and man I’d love a Sig. I might just up he budget. I want something I can give to my kids one day.

Unrelated
Where do you get the slap with the anime girl laughing and holding a beer ?

Nice Corolla

When you start picking up handguns you’ll learn real quick what you like, there’s a lot of factors in a comfy grip
>back strap shape
>grip width
>texture
>trigger guard undercut
>distance from grip to trigger
>side panel shape
So keep in mind too that some guns gave interchangeable grip parts that you can swap as well

oh my god i lold
why would someone put that on their car?

Good eye my man

Good to keep in mind, I guess I’ll try to finger as many as possible tomorrow.

To show their love an appreciation of Law and Orde ? Mostly to make you lol though.

This one?

Supereffective.us

open... previous run is being made rn

Ayyyy PayPal's working

I was planning on ricing mine put a tad ad well, but I decided to go on vacation instead. I'm going to try like hell to hit the Saab Owners of Japan meet-up in Tokyo since they're going to be doing their first meet of the year in Tokyo when I'm there.
Hit a local indoor range and rent a bunch of handguns. Most cool ranges let you swap between pistols for free as long as you stay on the same caliber. I think the most uncomfortable thing I've shot was some model of glock or other, my hand doesn't go all the way down the back side of the grip so I got some nasty grip bite on the bottom of my hand. The p226 has the best ergos of the double stack nines I rented, 1911s are amazing simply because they're single stack, and revolvers are god-tier. If your range is cool, they'll also let to jump to automatics that are chambered in pistol calibers for a small fee. If they do, don't let them sucker you in to renting the mp5-k.

Should I get one for 5$? What do you guys think of this sticker?

t. Ex-Soviet

My Lada was made in the USSR so would it not fit with it?

What's the appeal of extremely lewd anime slaps. I don't get it.

Takes one to know one

>saab-owners of japan
Never heard of it, sounds cool tho. Makes me feel like I’m in a special club for owning a saab
If you haven’t already you should check out BCB’s mods, they’re pretty competitively priced and from what I can find good quality. I’m looking at pic related to start with and then see how I feel from there
Gonna call and make sure I’ve got all the stuff right before dropping in a stage 2 tho

It’s sexy boi
THey got nice color and really make your exterior pop. Everybody wants a piece.

Reeeeeee muh XRS envy. You humble me.

>My Lada
Never in a million years will I get Sovietboos

If you put that thing of the exterior, people who see you will be going
>Would you look at that, a USSR made car
And more along the lines of
>What a filthy communist
Or
>Huh, CCCP? Classic Car Collector Parade?
Or perhaps
>DA, DA, DA! ZA STALINA! URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
depending on where you live

So if you do get it, put it in the interior or in the trunk

>caring this much what people think about an acronym most of the population is probably too retarded to know now
>thinking most people in 2017 will recognize a lada as soviet
>thinking anyone who would recognize a lada would be the same people to get mad at muh russia
You are horrendously overthinking it

free shipping as always

>Never in a million years will I get Sovietboos
Oh you, it's simple. Lada, modified from Fiat 124 to suite Soviet conditions. The conditions were: harsh winter (Siberia winter) and bad roads (see Lena highway and you'll get the point). It also had to be idiot proof, so simple that you can figure it out without too much help from the manual. Of course, electronic circuits and relays, you have to be more careful, but otherwise very simple.

This car was marketed as a family car back in the day in my country during the 80s and 90s. It was the 5th most sold car back in the day. Hundred of thousands of them were sold. It was cheap to keep and repair. Parts were also cheap so it was all around good car for the price it was sold. Of course it was embarrassing to own one and if your parents drove you to the school and other saw it, you were guaranteed to get bullied. This applied if your parents had any other eastern car.

I bought it because I don't want to deal with emission shit and car computers. Fuel injection, air mass sensors, ECU, OBD2-must, catalytic converter (remember to warm up your car or you'll destroy it), powersteering and ABS. I don't want to deal with this, especially ECU and OBD stuff. It will most likely have proprietary software and you'll probably need some fancy extra tools to check those codes assuming your sensors is not fucking with you. Lada to is optimal for not having any of this. I also wanted to get one so I could get practice to repair it. Since I live close to Russia, I thought I could benefit my geolocation position to get parts from the cheaply.

There, was it so complicated? I also like Ladas because they have a long and interesting history tied along with history of USSR. History tends to repeat itself...

You fucked up not getting the oil slick color so itd match the honda logo

I've eyeballed their stuff in passing but I've been too busy taking care of electrical gremlins to really bother with major mechanical changes. Just an FYI though, that bypass valve is going to piss your ECU off and throw p1110 constantly.

On a side note, revolving sushi bars are the fucking best, holy shit

I figured I’d have to shut off some warnings after installing new parts, my GTI was the same way
But where’s the fun in modding if there isn’t unexplainable lasting electrical problems rite?

DAT PLACEMENT

Friendly reminder my contest just started!
>instagram.com/p/Bbmv3oxF4DY/

Hey, I remember that order because I got it early in the morning and packed it that same day. I dropped it off already. You should get it tomorrow if not today. Keep me updated!
That would be interesting to see!
Gomen.

He literally is better than anyone else at delivering and gibs extras and you’re still shitting on him kek, he must be one helluva shitposter

No need to be sorry Wicked.
I kinda like your stuff, so it's ok.
And I've gotten so drunk I couldn't be mad at anyone right now.

Thanks for the extra!

Anyone on /o who actually likes cars wouldn't key your shit over a hoon sticker. That's just a fucked up thing to do to any car. It's like dropping a bike, it fucking hurts to watch even when it's not your bike.

I get furious when I see hoon stickers in the wild. I’m likely to fight you and kick in your paneling

How do I buy one of these

Nevermind found it

Muh nigga

Then you sir don't actually like cars just stickers if you would fuck with someone else's car.

Nah seriously I hope to meet someone with one so we can laugh about the silliness.

The Unregistered Hypercam 2 sticker gave me an idea

Someone should make an Activate Windows sticker

it's a fucking car you autistic faggot

impurethoughts.us bby

T a l l b o y s

No more guns. We Asahi thread now.

>tfw basicbitch coronaboi
I been meaning to try some Belgian beers but haven’t gotten around to it

American craft beer is better imo. I used to drink a lot but had to cut back, shits too good

fags in /osg/ are the type to key your shit, they must protect their dwindling ani-gay market share

I fuck hard with belgian ale though. And I'm a slut for stouts.
Cheap Japanese lagers are my go to for piss cheap beer.

Give me just about anything that isn't cheap American shit and I'm good. PBR and Yuengling are the only exceptions to this rule.

>calibra

With all this talk about beer, who was the guy doing the beer logo related stickers again?

I seem to recall someone had them on their store, but I can't find them again.

Bad Decisions.

duderotomy?

what aspect ratio should I be using for bumpers. and whats the best printing company?
Ill be doing a small run of things I think are cool.

I should’ve consulted /osg/ before buying these...

topkek, how much and where from?

I like your no airbags sticker idea, cool in a sadboys edgy way too

10 shipped from redbubble

How much roughly would it cost for a waifu this size?

Does the guy who sells the Fly Away slap have his own shop?

You were told you stupid faggot.

you were told multiple times by multiple people, idiot

I had already bought them before posting about it