Tell me guys, is Dodge Avenger worth a shot? It cost something about 5000$ for used

Tell me guys, is Dodge Avenger worth a shot? It cost something about 5000$ for used.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSygiFPkIqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm from Poland so it's like 18k zł,so it's big cash for me.

It's a FWD mid size sedan. I dont see any advantage of buying an Avenger over a Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, or Toyota Camry. The three are going to be inherently more reliable than the Avenger.

Its utterly terrible

5K$/18K zl sounds alot for an Avenger. 5K€ would be on the high side even in Finland and we have expensive cars.

well, I bet it's better then Daewoo Matiz I'm driving now...
well 17k zł it's the lowest price I found

Damn, are they so expensive in Poland??? At a quick glance the cheapest here is 3K€.
Are Opel Vectras or Ford Mondeos expensive there? Here you can get a Vectra with the 2.8 turbo V6 or Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6 for under 5K€.

For Vectra 2.8 turbo V6 2006 is 20k

Great scott!
Is importing from Germany or Belgium expensive or difficult?
Well, FSO 125p is always an option,,,

Fuck no. They’re shit cars. Get a first gen twingo for 1k

Over priced for 5000. That era of dodge was outdated upon release. An accord, camry, mazda 6, maxima, or a cobalt would be better.

No it's pathetic get something better

i own a 2014 dodge avenger r/t
please get the 2011+ models with the 3.6 pentastar engine in it.
these are great cars that can go 0-60 in 6 seconds.
i wouldn't get the model that's in your pic.

dodge has really came a long way man

Fucking dogshit car, basically a trash version of a charger. A camry/accord/fusion/civic would be way better

reasons why its so bad? i see everyone shitting on it and hating on it but i haven't heard one actually good reason to not get it

it sucks, is that good enough?

Because it's poorly made, spartan as hell, rental-fleet tier, and you'll have to source parts from across the Atlantic Ocean.

My sister got one as a first car, god awful interior, poor build quality, heavy as hell and slow as shit with a i3 or i4 engine can't remember the engine and, in order to get to the battery you have to take the rear wheel off, need anymore reasons?

Shit plastic parts on a shit Chrysler engine. What could possibly go wrong?

holy kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gSygiFPkIqM

no pretty much a sheep way to think about a car brands.
grown up my being told by my family fords are shit with no explanations, then when i was in my later teens all my friends and coworkers said the same shit about gm products. now ive always being told that hondas are god teir cars yet ive seen more of those crap out than any car ive ever seen.
im not even a huge fan of dodge i just don't understand this retarded immediate rationalization that they're bad. just seems stupid to me almost religious cult like

did it get you from point a to b?

Occasionally.

that is infuriating. not surprising though. car manufacturers seemingly go out of their way to make simple tasks like changing battery or headlight something people end up taking it a mechanic to do, it's bullshit

It's more worth it to loose it all at poker instead of buying that piece of shit

Think of all the nice cars you could get with $5000, but instead you want a fucking fca product

If you wanted something to get you from a to b, get a fucking bike or ride a bus.

Both of those options are reliable, unlike a Chrysler

I've always wondered what happened to all the off lease Dodges and Chryslers. I guess they ship them over there to die.

I think they've come a long way pretty recently.
Full time mechanic.
Used to hate them for no reason but now I mostly hate fords and gm. Honestly see those come in more than dodges

You see them more because no one wants a Chrysler product

da fuq? It needs to be done every 6 years or so, so it will probably be done 2x on an Avenger, 3x if if the cost of a battery is worth more than the car after 18 years or so. You fuckers act like removing a wheel and a few screws for a fender liner is having to lift the body off the subframe or something. It will take 20 minutes vs 5.

There are all kinds of good reasons to shit on the Avenger, the battery placement isn't really one of them