Can't just email a resume or submit resume on company site

>can't just email a resume or submit resume on company site
Fuck, filling out my name, work experience, education, etc. over and over and FUCKING OVER is driving me mad!

t. Aspiring Wagecuck

I need some cash inflow m8.

did more than 50+

no replies

now i flip burgers

Shit, might be worth it honestly. Can just walk in and say, "Gib job, plz," and they will.

Resumes don't get you a job.

90% of the time you need to know someone well who hooks you up.

It pays to be liked by people in power.

bcus ur resume is shit

How to get almost any entry-level biz job:

>Find some cool ass average looking people to hang out with who don't mind switching it up and dressing the part when going out. (people who are the opposite of your odd-ball ass). It's okay if you're a manlet or ugly, just work on your image first and find people that look a little bit better than you, but are still average in conversational skills.

>Find out what bar/place the workers hang out at.

>If they're regulars there, then don't approach at first. Just go there at the same times and chill. If they have high clout at the place, then understand who you need to befriend first in order to meet them.

>Make a move on a girl or guy in their group. (Don't fuck this up).

>Leave a good impression by fucking their brains out.

>After smashing, talk about life or some shit and about how you're currently looking for a job. Talk to the person about their job, and give them some sound advice as to what she/he needs to do. Seem like you're interested, which you should be. Don't come off as needy. Find any way to lead the person into saying, "Hey user, you seem like you know your shit. I can put in a good word for you." For this to happen, you need to prove that you can be an asset for them in their workplace and not so much as an asset to the company. If the person doesn't lead you to this, then that's OK because you've got how you fucked them right on your resume.

Regardless, if all goes well, then the guys/girls she works with will ultimately know that you can lay the pipe, and have more respect for you. Put in your application, keep talking to the work group, and try your best to not come off as a sociopath.

If the resume is average or above average, then the job should be yours. This shit sounds like it'd be unlikely to occur, but you'd be surprised on how far you can go when you put your ear to the ground and are genuinely interested in something.

>Leave a good impression by fucking their brains out
Do you think this is a manageable feat for people on this Laotian origami forum?

Implying fuckable women know people with jobs
Every girl from every one night stand who was ok looking ended up being unemployed herself or she worked for a non-profit. Fuck your plan doesn't work unless you fuck fatties I guess? No

What're you talking about? Are you trying to say that there's no women who are fuckable and also work a good job?

Get out of your basement.

Jesus Christ this sounds like more work than a 4 year degree. I'm glad I went IT so I don't have to do this kind of shit to blend with the normoes

>can apply for 1000's of jobs while sitting on his fat ass in front of a computer screen
>unlike Boomers who had to go door to door to every company
Fucking Millennials. Worst generation ever, amirite?

>be boomer
>go into business
>drop resume off
>get called later
Sounds pretty easy rather than making 1,000 fucking accounts and passwords for every website.

If you have to do this, it's probably not a place you want to work for. Anyways your resume probably won't even make it to a pair of human eyes.

You have to get the contact info of an actual decision maker and send your resume directly to them.

Post your resume so we can see the problem

uh a had to pass a medical, pnysicsl, psychological. apititude test, two interviews, two selection boards and a fitness test for my job. and the last selection board required me to fly out toma different state for 2 days of testing.

QQ mother fucker.

Why do companies even bother to accept resumes they will never read?

Go to restaurants on busy Friday or Saturday night

Watch for annoyed looking staff/understaffed places. Best possible target is the one where someone just stormed out of the kitchen, probably ragequitting their shitty dishwasher job.

Walk in with resume, well dressed sober and smelling good. Boss will think you're an angel sent from the heavens.

>applying for jobs is effort, why wont they give me money for no effort, jesus

Fuck their HR process bullshit.

Email your resume and a cover email indicating what job you're applying for, where you saw it advertised and when.

Email to the following addresses and more:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Look on LinkedIn for the company for anyone working in hr, especially hr manager.

Most companies have email in following format [email protected]

Then CALL them and tell them you've sent a resume and would like to confirm whether they have received it.

Don't fill out their bullshit form

TL;DR