The new Roadster is beautiful, but this thing is so fucking ugly. No matter how I look at it it's just gross looking

The new Roadster is beautiful, but this thing is so fucking ugly. No matter how I look at it it's just gross looking.

All I can think when I see it

Function over form

Even so, I'm sure they could've made it look a little less...amphibian.

I think it was their goal to make it look like a next generation game-changer.

The only good this about Tesla that it's causes competition and the competitors are making better electric vehicles Tesla.
It's like Apple because of them we have touch smartphones, but the competitors are making it better

"Function over form" is supposed to mean prioritizing ability instead aesthetics, not intentionally making it ugly to match its laughable specs.

I like it, honestly. Smooth, fairly simple.

Oil companies are in full shill mode today

>no trailer can go 0-60 in 5s
>laughable
okay kid

Syd Mead design WHEN

>muh commercial transport has to be pertty!

Well when you're driving along the highway staring at pavement you kinda want something beautiful in your rearview mirror no?

>freight truck performance is measured in acceleration

Never go full retard.

Acceleration and cruising speed are pretty relevant to freight. If it can accelerate faster than a conventional diesel truck, it may be able to get to it's destination quicker. Also form is for maximum miles on a single charge. I understand what people are saying about looks, the truck makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason, but if it can ship my goods faster then it's okay.
>Nuclear fusion trucks when?

full ev is shit.
we need algae hybrids.

have you ever waited for a truck to move at a stoplight?

>truck accelerates like a mad cunt
>cargo is destroyed
>battery lost 70k miles of charge
You aren't bright aren't you

Trump wont give musk any more handputs and they will never be adapted

it's a fucking semi thats designed to be aerodynamic and cut costs you dumb faggot of course it isn't going to be eye candy. god you're retarded.

Just be glad you're not a long haul trucker that's going to lose their job to this. They're so fucked.

You sound like a limpswristed faggot that thinks aesthetics matter with industrial equipment.

>truck accelerates like a mad cunt
see image.
>cargo is destroyed
That's on the driver you dumb cunt

You act like theyre going to be out of a job next week. It'll be at least 2025 before you see a driverless semi on the road.

What fucking company would buy one of these

but cummins made the first electric

This is the future we have to look forward too, as well.

What a stupid question. I cant believe you wasted time typing out the captcha to post that.

this
no delivery company would be interested in a low-cost, low-maintenance vehicle to move their shit around

>rides your ass
Super intimidating desu

its like the future we always dreamed about it

There's a high likelihood that every cost comparison they made was bullshit, and that the price point for the truck itself is hilarious

>There's a high likelihood that every cost comparison they made was bullshit
Like what?

>tfw i actually really like the design
the covered rear wheels and exposed front wheel is a little clashing though

at volume, what companies really like is consistency and low operating cost, which is what this has.
what it lacks is low upfront cost and adaptability, since it needs to go between megachargers and only goes 500 miles

Walmart has already ordeed 15 of them, Loblaw in Canada has ordered 25, Meijer has also ordered a few as has trucking company JB Hunt. Read it up on electrek.co.