To all burgerfats: I don't really care if our cars shift 0.21 seconds faster or have a 1...

To all burgerfats: I don't really care if our cars shift 0.21 seconds faster or have a 1.63 times better HP/L or whatever bullshit. I love how silly and unpretentious your sports cars are, don't change a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viper_engine
youtube.com/watch?v=xycfysAM7IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giant V10 truck engine with a proper 6spd what's not to like

Thanks user, I enjoy all the neat technology from overseas, don't change a thing either. Actually, tell BMW to maybe refocus, but still.
ACKSHUALLY the Viper's V10 is its own thing, borrowing some elements from the magnum but also not entirely a Magnum design by a long shot.

Isn't the magnum's engine designed off ram or dakota?

I thought it went Magnum (truck block) -> Viper block. Maybe I got my names mixed around.

The Viper V10 started life as a truck engine with extra cylinders, but the current 8.4L shares nothing in common with anything else, it's entirely bespoke for the Viper.

Driving a bright yellow Camaro through California completely changed my opinion on amerifat cars.

I was in a nouveau-riche area - full of $2m+ McMansions, all with brand new BMWs out front. Pissing said BMW drivers off in my bright yellow camaro was the most fun I've ever had in a car.

Where from and what part of California you visit?

jesus that looks like a cartoon car

I'm a Bong and I toured SoCal but was based in Rancho Santa Fe; that's Escondido in the background.

what I understood was that it was a ridiculous lamborghini boat engine idea that was scrapped, and during the brief period where lamborghini was a Chrysler group brand, cleetus came to italy, saw it, and went OwO what's this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viper_engine

actually looking it up though it looks like they did have a part in developing it though.

Dodge did most of the development. Lambo helped produce it at first.

Lamborghini did help, except it wasn't the lamborghini that makes cars. It was the lamborghini that makes fucking tractors. It's beautiful in every way and one of the most American thing I can think of.

That's like if John deer and Chebby decided to team up on the next Corvette

Lamborghinis biggest contribution was they helped convert it to aluminum from iron.

@OP
American performance cars are all about ostentatious presence. Be seen and get noticed. They are rude, crude, and fast.

No, Lamborghini's biggest contribution was from their F1 team which helped design the cylinder heads for the ECC 2.0L and EDZ 2.4L engines, which includes the EDZ turbo that was in the SRT-4 neon
Those engines were bulletproof as long as they were maintained

ICE goes back in the cuckshed

>hits rock
>battery blows up

this

ICE can't compete

*Runs out of charge after the second drag race*

Get gassed electricfags, gonna add a coal rolling switch to a viper just for you.

Though electric vehicles are definitely not without their faults, I'm pretty sure drag races are usually a quarter mile, not 310 miles.
At the same time though, bringing a $200,000 electric car to a street drag race is kind of missing the point. Isn't drag racing about who can modify their relatively quick shitbox to its full potential?

sperg more, the NIO holds the production car record at the ring

>viper
nice discontinued piece of trash

Let me know when EV's hit 60 before the rear wheels cross the start line.

>not street legal
>not production
>can't turn

okay
youtube.com/watch?v=xycfysAM7IY

>>not street legal
>>not production
Both of these apply to the NIO though.

STOP RESPONDING TO ALPHONSE AND FRIENDS YOU MORONS

nope, the NIO is street legal and it is a production car

>GM soyboi this assmad

The tires it used to lap the ring are not and i don't remember 25 being built as of yet.

Stop responsing to alphonse and friends you moron.

>soyboi lives in a cuckhole where slicks aren't street legal
lol, try living in the free world

>25
nice arbitrary number

sperg more and harder

So if the street legality standard is Mexico what exactly is stopping me from comparing any GT3 car to the NIO?

a GT3 isn't a production car, it is a Gran Touring race car

are u a dumb dumb????

The FIA doesn't consider the NIO a production car either as 25 haven't been built so who's to say what is and isn't production then?

>the FIA

nice arbitrary figure

SRT really emphasizes what is great about amerifat cars.

Porsche for yuropoor cars.

All are great.

that all black one looks like the batmobile, fucking nice

To europe: Your bikes and your genuine sportscars are based. Sadly, we can only import the bikes. Please convince the geriatric kikes up top that cars can be unsafe to crash in if the people buying them don't mind that. PLEASE.

'Kit car' laws vary by state (can't import the whole car, it's not safe for sue soccermom to crash), and insurance is worse so and you're lucky if you can legally put more than 500 miles on one of these.

Thanks yuranon.
Good things happen when we try to make ours kinda like yours.

>the mustang, and therefore the entire concept of only cars
>racing
>cars in general
We take a good idea from you and give it an American twist.

Now if only rallying were more common here.

Also, I wish that straight sixes would make a comeback as the hyper powered little suitcase nukes of an engine.

Offer them in crate engine form and some suggestions on where to put them and blammo.
A nice little market.

You don't get advertised range when you are caning an EV, moron.

Banging my gf was the most fun I've ever had in a car

Murican "sports cars" don't have better hp/l you larping muritard. 300 hp out of an 8 liter engine is fucking pathetic. It's one of the many reasons murican cars are bad.
Renault is squeezing 1000 hp out of a 1.6l for reference. So quit making these fucking slide threads because it's not working.

I love our American SUV.

>can’t even into English
AND YOU’RE LIVING WHERE IT WAS INVENTED YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Or, at least, you’re really close.

He literally said the opposite of our engines having better meme ratios.

Show me this engine, I’m actually genuinely curious and trying very hard not to immediately grab the blatant bait

He's talking about an F1 engine like a dumb nigger.

Literally a formula one engine that's been somewhat detuned.

It's an F1 engine yes.
>like a dumb nigger
No. Like a civilised car enthusiast who has done his fucking homework and thinks for himself. Unlike you dumb little murisheep who only like what you're told to like because you have no personality and identity beyond that what the Hollywood jews indoctrinate you with.

I had a sneaking suspicion, but I’m still disappointed.

>I, an intellectual

>scientific facts are social constructs
well they aren't wrong

Thanks OP. I like mercedes for similar reasons with the AMG line, just making whatever they think is cool. the e400 4x4squared is the coolest thing in the world right now

Please fuck off back to /int/, LARPing le ebin bait posting fellow american.

But when will you ever in your life drive an f1 car? I can easily afford an all-American veeyate that can be built up to 500 reliable horsepower and more if I’m just using it for the track or drag strip. Apples to oranges, friend.

1000% this! there is no education in america, just indoctrination. And posting pictures of eagles and the jewish flag is an "argument" in that shithole

>oy vey can you see

Stop responding to /int/ leakage. He doesn't actually believe what he posts, he just wants responses.

>All-american

HAHAHAHAA+HAHAHAHAHAA+HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg. 150 year old jewish mongrel "race" whose only reason its on the map is thanks to said jews, claims to be more than a little cum stain on the world. Fuck me kid, your. Masters have their arms shoulder-deep in your arseholes don't they?

The Camaro's aesthetic was ruined for me when I heard what the engine sounds like, now I can't help but see it as a very angry fartbox.

Anglos, jew mongrels, and slavs are in the lead for world changing inventions

Nordic prettyboys have dynamite and rotten fish on a cracker. Japan tier.
>we wuz floppy disks n sheet

Nazis BTFO

Thats the v6 version if it sounds like an angry fartbox.

It was still an aluminum block if I recall but iron cylinder lining.

don't forget the cheese slicer

i raced an orange ferrari 599 in my $2500 LS1 trans am

obviously his car was faster, but my straight piped V8 muscle car was enough for him to race me. he seemed like a cool guy for a millionaire. we cruised for a bit and got on the highway, and he went full fast and furious mode (weaving in between cars at like 100+ mph)

other notable cars i raced in my $2500 fbody

>c6 corvette z06 - (my 300hp car beat his 500hp car because le dadys vette)
>'69? corvette convertible 427 (corvette a fast)