Dont mind that stock price

dont mind that stock price

pls keep your investment money coming

what the fuck does "fastest" even mean. cause I'd think it'd mean the highest top speed, cause fast is a way of describing speed not acceleration.

just shut up and write that check, your car will be done in about 5 years and we'll ship it to your nearest tesla dealership

>make super powerful rwd car
>cant turn off traction control

>not available for at least 3 years
>from a company that misses e very deadline they set for themselves

Why didn't they just announce this in 2020?

>dont mind that stock price
Believe me, I don't.
Considering me and most of the rest of my family got in below $100. I can't speak for them, but I bailed around $350.

need those reservation fees to pay for the model 3. it's literally a ponzi scheme

>fastest
Which car will get to it's destination first?

And ignore the fact that this car will never see production

not him but that's obviously determined by speed limits and/or traffic more than anything else.

>obviously determined by speed limits and/or traffic
>determined
No, more like affected by.
You can still conclude that the car with a higher top speed will always be able to reach the destination first, that's just basic logic.
I mean, unless the destination in question is a distance no one would drive anyway.

So they're saying it's gonna have a 2 second 0-100km and 500 mile range. Am I right in thinking that you're not going to get 500 miles if you're flogging it this hard?

no way bra, it's a total game changer
now guys who aren't rich can get a quality performance car

If the car with a higher top speed

-Takes forever to reach that speed
Or
-Loses a shitload of range achieving that speed because it has limited energy storage capacity

Whether or not it wins is dependent on the distance to its destination

The one with the cop driving?

>Whether or not it wins is dependent on the distance to its destination
Yeah, can't argue with that.

>Ride sportbike
>nearly 2hp per liter and about 550lb with rider
>get 40mpg regularly
>really fucking flog it
>25-30mpg
>4.2 gallon tank

yeah, it would smoke me in a straight line and get about the same range

but corners

>the car with a higher top speed will always be able to reach the destination first
1. So by your retarded logic a top fuel dragster will get me from one side of a european city to the other faster than a fiat
2. If you only mean top speed, then just google what the fastest production care is retard.

>Fastest production -
Stop you there. Doesn't is has to be in production to claim that? IF that car ever sees the light of day, it wont be before 2020

This thing is gonna be a turd by the time it comes out, if it ever does.

And this too. It will not come out with those specs.

>2hp/l

200*

more like 180 actually

what would be the funniest bike to beat a Tesla round a track on? I'd probably have to say a 500cc 2 stroke since even though they neck fuel and shit out black smoke they still probably cause less of a carbon footprint overall(including construction) than a tesla

>a top fuel dragster will get me from one side of a european city to the other faster than a fiat
okay but it has to have those cool wingy things that let you get mad air

Any car but a tesla if the destination is more than 90 miles

oh burn

>Fastest production car
>Not even in production
>Morons confusing quickest and fastest again

Come back when you go faster than at least the Venom Ellie Musty.

How about point A to point B over the course of 10 years? All it has to do is still be in running condition after 10 years of regular maintenance without significant rebuilds.

Considering that their batteries need to be replaced every what, 8 years at the MAX? Other vehicles
That's if your electric powered scrotum massager and auto driver don't take a shit like your cool Tesla brand TeslaDoors which open on the highway at random
This company could be so fucking good if they set realistic goals and fixed their fucked up idea of what quality control is but instead they do this shit
Also; know how many electrical gremlins pop up on old 10 year civics, and that's a car known for being bulletproof? Now imagine how a car with Teslas quality control will be when EVERYTHING is an electric issue

There's a Norwegian that put 400km on his Tesla S. The motors had to be replaced before the battery lol. That's how shit Tesla reliability is, the thing with one moving part breaks.