Tesla Roadster

> look at rear view mirror
> see pic related
> soy boy passes by at 250mph
> takes a picture of your face with his brand new iPhone X
What would be your face?
Wha would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5867562/unbelievable-trillion-frames-per-second-camera-captures-light-in-motion
youtube.com/watch?v=NvNPotKL15Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE ELECTRIC CARS CAN'T BE GOOD

that steering wheel is terrible

How can combustion faggots even compete?

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure F1 will take notice of your opinion and change their steering wheel design at once.

hurr durr you fucking retard

protip road cars have around 900 degrees of range whereas f1 cars are around 270 or so degrees meaning you never have to let go of wheel in f1

>1.9

>ONE POINT NINE SECONDS

Holy fucking shit. I don't really like Tesla but I'm impressed.

You've never seen an F1 car on the track, have you?

>Soyboys
>Capable of driving
>Roadster
>Going beyond GPS-limited speed limits in autopilot

For those reasons, this will never happen.

Catch up five seconds later, pull over, and ask him if he's up for another go.

>n-no it's in limp mode, i'm searching google maps f-for a supercharger station

anyone is capable of driving an auto.

>five seconds later
1000km later*
FIFY

Maybe it will be steer-by-wire and it will adapt somehow to speed, so parking lot maneuvers and u-turns could be done without letting go of the wheel.

any info on how quick it is around a track?

No. And this delusion is why the US has some of the shittiest drivers in the world. Too many people here think:
>I mean it changes gears for itself so there's nothing left for me to do.
And forgot about that whole paying attention and steering the vehicle thing. People hardly stay in their lanes, no normie is going to handle anything at 250mph. No Veeky Forumstist either for that matter.

By being actual products you can buy and not vaporware.

> vaporware
I see several Teslas X/S every day.

>getting that range after just one launch
Lol no.

Any news on the curb weight of this? I'm curious as to how much of the total car weight is batteries since they're claiming 620 mile range.
I don't think Tesla is producing any new batteries yet, so this thing has to be 2000lbs of 18650s.

>passes by at 250mph
>takes a picture
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

gizmodo.com/5867562/unbelievable-trillion-frames-per-second-camera-captures-light-in-motion

The iPhone X can capture 240fps 1080p video.

These fucking slide threads. Can't believe you people are bumping bait threads.

This fucking car will never see production. It *MIGHT* come out in 2020 but there's 0 guarantee. Though you do have to pay the full price if you want to pre order it.

And the iPhone X is a totally different scam. I hope none of the bumps were serious.

Imagine being too stupid to imagine the numerous ways a new shape of steering wheel might work.

This. Tesla is feeding on loans and self caused media hype alone. Kikes are dirty little weasels.

Fly around his retarded ass on a mountain road because tesla makes pigfat shitboxes that cant turn

> the absolute state of Veeky Forums

prove me wrong
>you can't

LITERALLY SLOWER THAN A 200 HORSEPOWER SHITBOX ON PRIUS TIRES
K E K
E
K

yeah, it's fast. but how's handling? saw test drivers almost going out of the line.
This just might get cars banned by the cucks who drive them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvNPotKL15Q

Any video of itself going round a track? Seems like it will be a heavy fucker with that battery. It also looks very soul less, like the most generic modern sports car you could use think of. A GTA 5 designed car.

>GM cucks unironically believes a shit-turd camaro is faster than an electric car

pitful

My question is...
how LONG can it hold the 250mph speed...
10, 20 seconds before the batteries go flat?

>turns

Please die tesla, we're just getting over the "American cars can't turn" meme

1000km range