Want a sporty japanese car for my first car, recommend me some stuff/where to start

Want a sporty japanese car for my first car, recommend me some stuff/where to start

Whats your budget

your not going to get anything that is sporty and not beaten to shit with only 2.5k.

MR2 (SW20)

It'll teach ya how to drive.

Buy a Civic and shut the fuck up.

Op here. 30-35k

>easy to hard
92-00 civic
90-00 miataaaa
90-05 impreza
90-06 sentra se-r no none
91-00 SC300/400/430
90-00 Eclipse or any DSM things back then
s13 if you like fucked up shit

this

for that price be happy it runs at all

Op here. Don't listen to that faggot. 30-35k budget

10-12 3k civics

Op here, it actually is 2.5k I dunno why you're pretending to be me faggot

Get out of my thread troll bait
MY budget is 30-35K, go make your own thread

my budget is actually 10k, what do you think

fucking hell where did all these trolls come from?
I'm actually OP and one of them guessed right, my budget is actually 2.5k

MY BUDGET IS 30-35K GET THE FUCK OUT

Well no matter your budget if you want a JDM for a first still get just a sixth gen Civic ffs. If its your first car dont bother getting something new or anything above 5k, you can do that later after you've learned how to drive adn after you've learned how to handle a car at speed (since you're into cars i take it you're going to race it around on the street, therefore best option is a Civic)

"BUT I DONT WANT A CIVIC" Yeah well tough luck you'll end up loving it and stop following a blind hate, and not have to worry about it killing you while still having fun in the process of learning... Just dont get a DX

there's too many spics driving civics where i live

Well go ahead and join them.

Just dont be an asshole and keep the car clean like pic related and you'll already be much better than them.

I don't want people to think I'm a spic and/or poor

wtf? leave my thread right now you dipshit, I am the OP and my budget is between 12k-15k

Guys please, ignore the trolls.

If you care more about image over driving then gtfo of Veeky Forums, you're pathetic.

So I have to look like a broke fuck to post here? That doesn't make any sense. All I'm saying is civics are for poor people and puerto ricans, sorry if I want an actual normal person car

20k-50k, ignore everyone else

Its your first car, I mean sure if you want to be like all the 16 year old daddies girls go the fuck ahead but you'll only lose respect here if you get anything that isnt low tier as a first car.

HONDA PRELUDE
Honda S2000
Toyota Celica
Toyota Supra

My first car was a Civic HX that I got for 3k, I loved it because i could thrash around in it and not worry about crashing, it also taught me stick and how to handle a car in tough situations, I will never regret owning that car.

I could've straight up got a 2012 WRX if I wanted, my parents had the money but no I chose otherwise because I'm not a fucking idiot and I'd rather learn to be a decent driver through experience than owning something nice just to look good.

Go home Anthony

gs300 or is300 if manuelfag

I'm not a fag

It's the internet, everyone's a fag, fag.

No I have a gf

okay gffag

I'M NOT A FAG MOTHERFUCKER I'M A CHRISTIAN I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT SHIT. MY GF IS ALL WOMAN TOO UNLIKE YOUR PARENTS WHO ARE FUCKING GAY LIKE YOU

Said the fag in denial.

mine has 550-600whp and was under 20, its high miles tho

Ignore this imposter. 300k starting budget

Fucking math majors

OP here, budget is actually $57k

>Z31 for less than $1500
>VG33 out of a Nissan Xterra r $500
>turbos from ebay fro $500
>fresh upholstery and shit for $1000
>extra bits and pieces $500
>500 hp 80s wedge-sled for less than 10% of your budget.

RX-7
RX-8

[SNAP OVERSTEER]

Budget is 500 dollars.

op here, legit getting sick of you autists coming to my thread.

2.5k max for real, I don't care if it's a project.

celica gt4

>tfw I ruined OPs thread with a single post

this is why tripcodes exist, OP, you retard