Is there a more a e s t h e t i c car?

Is there a more a e s t h e t i c car?

An AW11 is more aesthetic, and I hate those things.

>AW11
>AW11 with gullwings
>80's 911 torbo
>lotus esprit
>delorean
>Maserati boomerang
>E30 BMW

F40

Anything 80s to mid 90s Ferrari is pretty much the most meme "A E S T H E T I C"

P R E L E W D
R
E
L
E
W
D

Your like baby. Watch this.

The vector is god tier, that dash HNNNG.
It's almost completely made with actual stealth fighter parts.

Verpisst euch, hier kommt der Boss.

Ez

I wish they didn't go under, no modern supercar is enticing to purchase imo.
I would purchase this in a heartbeat, they also came with lifelong free service from the factory.

>muh Nissan GT-R is the fastest road legal car that Nissan can offer
What a plebian taste.

U wot, m8?

t h i c q u e

I don't like the way the ass end widens out to where it's wider than the front, and I don't like the sideskirts in the middle of the car that make it look like it has a bent monobody.

Plus it's NOT fun to drive. It has a heavy clutch, no power steering, and a relatively small steering wheel paired with said lack of power steering.

Probably one of the most unreliable cars Ferrari ever built, and it's slower than a Corvette while having costed twice the price.

It's a shame it never stood a chance, but that what happens when you bring in investors who in tunr install their own board, and that board wants to runt he company THEIR way.

WAA! LAMBORGHINI DIDN'T USE MY DIABLO DESIGN EXACTLY THE WAY I DESIGNED IT! I'LL MAKE MY OWN ORIGINAL DESIGN FOR IT ON MY OWN THEN! LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BUY IT, RIGHT?

>WAA! LAMBORGHINI DIDN'T USE MY DIABLO DESIGN EXACTLY THE WAY I DESIGNED IT! I'LL MAKE MY OWN ORIGINAL DESIGN FOR IT ON MY OWN THEN! LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BUY IT, RIGHT?

TRANSVERSE V16

>"LOSA 1"

that guy's humor

looks like it runs off of cocane
i love it

>It's a shame it never stood a chance, but that what happens when you bring in investors who in tunr install their own board, and that board wants to runt he company THEIR way.

That take over and the whole Agassi thing killed their reputation.

Apparently from what I've heard the few people who have manded to own them say they're stupidly well built. Well if they're finished (see Agassi thing above where he asked for his early to show off then turned it on when they said he shouldn't.)

Really is a shame Vector had so much potential.

why do you cunts never post the SUPERIOR Vector? W8 can suck a dick, it's all about the M12

are the Nissan R390 and the Toyota GT One road cars THE most unicorn-esque cars ever?

gr8b8m8

I am honestly just waiting for the 3000GT to make a comeback.

you and me both amigo

but seeing how Mitsubishi gave up on the godamn EVO, there is 0% chance for a 3000GT come back

As long as it doesnt come back in mostly FWD.

First gen 3000GT was gorgeous, just let down by too many gremlins and FWD.

Because it's a rebodied, uglier, less reliable diablo.

i do not get it

>aw11 with gullwings
I want to see

Mitsubishi is dead.

Explain pls

Not as long as this guy is driving it

countach lol

You put an Esprit next to a Diablo and you tell me how many non-car people look at the Esprit.
Especially a 70's or 80's esprit.

as far as I know none exist. my current life goal is to change that.

>tfw no ford tempo

Why is this piece of shit so popular?

I haven't seen one of those on the roads in fucking years.

Name me a sexier more exotic-looking muscle car.

I like Esprits. You gotta be a hobbit to comfortably fit in one but they have a nice vibe to them.

Where can I find more photos like these?

>tfw love aesthetic 80s cars but want something that is reliable and in good condition

modern car design sucks.

t. lancer owner.

LS swap it