This will be the last front engine corvette. How do you think this will perform...

This will be the last front engine corvette. How do you think this will perform? The corvette team is gunning for 20 seconds off the previous ZR1 and sub 7's. Do you think it will implode like the z06 due to management rushing out the door or is it gonna be a god machine like the Grand Sport?

Genuinely curious about this car after the Z06 blunder due to GM's trashy management.
>Chief engineer Tadge Juechter said it makes the z06 feel slow and it's suited for the manual trans

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm really excited. It's basically a racecar (as if the z06 wasn't already)

It will grenade the engine after 10 miles.

Isn't the MR-vette just an additional model?

Who knows at this point. Apparently the base mid engine vette is supposed to use this motor

>Out ACRing the ACR
>because racecar

Holy fucking shit I am tired of this. Sports car owners are typically looking for a car that they can actually fucking drive on the road without breaking their spine and buying new tires every few fucking months.

I never liked the 4th gen Snek with a wing, and I hate this and the 5th gen ACR even more.

There are plenty of ways to get to drive a race car on an actual track and have fun, this is an abhorrently shitty way of doing so.

>fatter tires at all corners compared to the z06
>shoots flames out the exhaust
>nearly 1000lbs of downforce
>755hp
>3.5k curb weight
>comes with stick
>210+ mph
>removable hardtop
>120k+

I dont care what you neets say, this thing is fucking cool

>Magnetic shocks
If you ever driven a GM vehicle with those equipped, its as smooth as glass

It's the zr1 you fucking mong, no shit it's gonna ride like garbage, it's the highest tier Corvette. A simple vette with magnaride will suffice for >90% of the population but then again so would a base model. This car is to take above the limits. It's taking American car culture to the supreme level, if you don't think that's cool that's fine. But don't deny it's great that you can get this car or an ACR and not have to spend over 300-500k to have a similar experience and that's what it's really about

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1

video of the roadster accelerating. holy crap

I cant wait to see how many people wrap this thing around a tree

Fuck off

Pretty sure it's a bot.

What actual evidence is there that the Corvette is going rear engined?

Why would they fuck wish a formula that's working?

> not street legal

whatever record it sets in the nurburgring will be irrelevant

I'm sorry your continent outlawed freedom.

also

>Grand Sport
>God machine

lol

sperg more about the fact that GM can't compete

the record will be irrelevant

>Being this buttmad about not being able to own the new god machine

Lol europoors grasping for straws

sperg more, the GTR is faster AND street legal

It's funny how Veeky Forums likes to use the word yuropoors, when the average lower middle class yuropean is richer than the average americunt.

Enjoy your debts.

>replying

>sperging

Looks fucking sick. Hoping for a poorfag model under 100k

>This will be the last front engine corvette.
I didn't realize how sad this'd make me until now. Like I didn't even really care how it did until now but now I'm hoping it's a decent swan song.

It wont be irreverent if you don't live in cuckistan

The Camaro will basically replace it. That's why it's faster on the ring than the Vette and they haven't done anything about it yet.

Could be a Cadillac supercar, no?

>458 profile with fuck-ugly cadillac squareness and meme taillights
I sure hope it's quick

Fuck it's gonna be expensive then

google "Nürburgring" and tell me where it is located

Still doesn't make me less sad user.

It's pretty much all but officially confirmed it's the vette. It's the worlds worst kept secret.

i think that if it does well mid engined then all corvettes c6 and earlier will be the only cheap corvettes you will ever be able to get ever

because lets all face it: no one here will ever have 100,000-125,000 to spend on a car

It'll probably be a limited-edition car like the Ford GT.

They can set a lap time then sell all the models in America, It aint that hard of a concept.
Gm literally doesn't care if eurocucks can have it. They want to set a blistering lap time then sell it in America.

>they can set the laptime

and said laptime will be irrelevant because the car is not street legal

how stupid are you?

its only not street legal in Europe. A car doesn't have to be street legal to be taken on the ring.

see >A car doesn't have to be street legal to be taken on the ring.
except it has to, after all, that was the only excuse GM cucks had against the N-Attack

the ring is a public toll road

>buy this
>get cucked by a poo-in-the-loo techie in his Model X

>If you ever driven a GM vehicle with those equipped, its as smooth as glass

ZL1 1LE isn't

Its legal everywhere else except europe, which has some of the most restrictive automobile laws on earth

>that massive ass

>sports car
>$100,000+
It's not like an everyday joe who likes sports cars is ever going to see one of these, much less own it. There's nothing wrong with a manufacturer flexing their capabilities by creating a top tier "street car"

>wait 20 minutes
>pass tesla after battery dies

Its only a toll road part of the time.
During testing and racing events it is closed to the public, and thus being street legal isn't an issue at all.

How the fuck did you think GM was gonna test It on the ring?

Fucking once again, they'll set the time and then sell them in America where where they would sell most of the units anyway.

see

>not street legal isn't an issue at all

it is an absolute issue, as customers won't be able to replicate that performance themselves, because it is not street legal, just how stupid are you americans?

>How the fuck did you think GM was gonna test It on the ring?
on a street-legal production specification, just like every relevant nurburgring record has to be set, the thing is the corvette isn't street legal, so the record will be irrelevant

try using your nose to breathe

> they'll set the time
which will be irrelevant because it is not a street legal vehicle

You're SERIOUSLY bitching that you can legally buy a fucking legal GT3 racecar (Viper ACR)? Are you serious??

Then don't buy the fucking model that's supposed to mimic balls-to-the-wall racing feel.

They want to set the time for marketing, besides very few American would bother taking their car to Europe to test it.

Your so insisting on disqualifying despite how its gonna be a listed on everyone records.

GM doesn't give a shit if you think its gonna be legal, They care about people who are actually gonna look into buying it.

>they want to set the time for marketing
and said time will be irrelevant, are you able to understand this?

>Your so insisting on disqualifying despite how its gonna be a listed on everyone records.
nope, no one lists non-street legal or modified vehicles on the ring laptime records, or else we would see racecars

there is a reason GM cucks sperged so much about the N-Attack not being street legal (despite the fact that it is)

>GM doesn't give a shit if you think its gonna be legal
who is talking about "legal" you braindead cunt, I said it will be irrelevant and it will very much be so, as it is not street legal

now sperg more the GTR will stay ahead

>an american company makes a car for americans in america
>euros get mad that it can also be driven on their special ring even though it can't be driven on their roads because of their gay laws

laughing my ass off shaking my head family

so you accept the fact that GM can't compete on the nurburgring then?

> it can also be driven on their special ring
nope, it is not street legal

Isn't Corvette going to be it's own seperate brand?

That's one rumor we don't know yet if it'll be a separate model or all vettes or what.

>I never liked the 4th gen Snek with a wing, and I hate this and the 5th gen ACR even more
Opinion discarded. The ACR wing is pure sex.