Which car do you look forward to going down to shitbox status?

Other urls found in this thread:

blocket.se/vasternorrland/Ford_sierra_coupe_2_0_76536388.htm?ca=11&w=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e92

Acura ILX or TLX

A180

Altima, but it might be there already.

The "shitbox" term only means a poorly maintained unkempt beater car. It's not something that is automatically applied to a car that is older. 5 year old cars can be shitboxes if they are already having problems and are dirty, smelly, and worn exterior and interiors. Likewise a 30 year old Civic that a clean and in good running order is not a shitbox.

Tell that to everyone who scoffs me for keeping an ed civic in pristine nick.

pls

gt86

This.
It's like that car was made to become a glorious shitbox

>shitbox model S
>original batteries flat, "revived" them by exchanging defective cells with ones from used scrap notebooks
>wires hanging everywhere
>missing trim parts and dents everywhere because salvaged car
>main computer units that disabled the car because of unauthorized hardware changes replaced with some homebrew devices
>steelies from some other car
>THICC rubber
>still doing mad cunt skids all day erry day

I am ready

30 years from now it will have the same status as AE86 now

I doubt it will have the SAME hype because the original AE86 became semi-legendary because of the mangas but it will do decently for sure

AE86 has passed the shitbox phase. The new 86 will be at its cheapest in 20 years and then starts to get more expensive.

Then what is AE86 now to you?

A shit box infiniti g35 would be great. It'd make the perfect drift missile

It's a real shame that about 70% of all current cars will be fucking USELESS in 30 or 40 years because of all that fucking electronics inside every pore of the car. And that shit WILL fail.

In a much smaller scale you can already witness this problem with digital board electronics of the late 70s and 80s where they have massive problems to find parts and usually have to completely engineer new computer fuckery based on raspberry pis and similar to replace the old failing shit.

none, all new cars are too electronic and none of them will ever be a "pure" shitbox
>pic related
No iPad, no ABS, no airbags or fancy computers. All is car.

>The dreams of today's 14 year-olds

Is it good or bad that I thought that pic was from Forza Horizon?

you need to quit vidya for a while

I dont own an Xbone :(

That's just a shitcar.

Tesla roadster

nah, its a great car, i love it.
thanks user not sure how it came out so nice

No.
That is Lamborghini adoring age

Those are already there desu

I think it's heartwarming how much you love your lil shitbox.
It's also definitely already quite of a rare sight, especially in that condition AND with original hubcaps.
I like people who give a home to once ordinary and common every day cars that kind of vanished.

you forgot to add:
>carburated
>'13 wheels
also fck you, I used to have one and I pretty much cry every time I see one.

Next step: Get a Sierra as complimentary weekend car

Awwwwww yeaaahhh

blocket.se/vasternorrland/Ford_sierra_coupe_2_0_76536388.htm?ca=11&w=3

WHATSE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>1984 Sierra
>only 13k km on the clock
>1150 euros

If I was in that country I'd fucking get that fucking car in a heartbeat. What a shame. It is fucking MINT.
I even love this boring ass blue for some reason. Haven't seen that in literal decades.

>13K
those cars had 5 digit tachos, it's probably on it's 3rd or 4th run

Have you ever seen a Sierra in person?
That car does not even look like a 113k km Sierra.

The early Sierras usually rotted away in the mid to late 90s.

>13k
>already looks like absolute crap

>what are 33 years without restoration

>>>FWD
lmao kys europoor. this car was a shitbox to begin with

E46 M3's

Dont have too many years until then.

Stop taking the opinions of normies so seriously.

Eat my ass, ofc I would rather if it were rwd but it's my car and I enjoy driving it reeee it sounds nice.

I'm quite familiar with the Sierras and other fords from 80-90's
That particular car has been sitting in a garage for quite some time, the underneath of spoiler and the front of headlamps is covered in dust. When looking at the back, you can see that the left rear lamp has been replaced. Inside, the clutch pedal is worn out but brake and gas are in perfect condition, they've been replaced too. The chrome trim on the drivers door is missing, other side is worn out. Mudflaps aren't original, the rear left one is missing.
there's plenty of other evidence suggesting that it's been fixed up and it's done quite a lot more than 13K, but I'm too tired to write down all that autism.

This tho

>335i shitbox.

Just freeze me in until that day comes.

fucking got em
LMAO!

M3s won't be shitboxes ever again because the brand has been too successfully established by now.

Vanilla E46s on the other hand...

>Cascadia shit eating soyboys who can't swing a fucking wrench going to car shows with their copart purchases after dropping $350 at a shop to get a fucking headlight nailed to a plank.

>soyboys

those are already getting common, every black person and mexican with a half decent job buys a beat to shit e46 around here

350Z

no, it'll have the same status as the 240sx does now

just a cheap disposable track toy. the gt86 will be remembered as the car that's slower than a minivan and will never reach the status of the original 86

it's over for gt86 once the jdm fuccboi's get what they really want - the new supra.

What is a soyboy? I'm gone for a little bit and already I'm behind on shit.

basically a nu-male

a soft, compliant, low-testosterone baby-man, ostensibly from ingesting too much soy (at the behest of (((certain people))) who would benefit from emasculated western men)

This
I took like 2 days off and now there's all new shit to learn and stress over

Poopra was never a sports car. It's a porky grand tourer that's as well equipped as a ford topaz.

V6 1le camaros.

been eyeing the jaguar xkr with the 5.0

current memestang

the new supra's gonna be an auto only hybrid tho, utterly disgusting

No, it's basically confirmed that it's going to have a B58 and manual option at this point, stop sprouting information that was disproved 5 months ago.

shitbox when new.