Honda recalls 900k cars because some of the back row seats -MIGHT- tilt forward

>honda recalls 900k cars because some of the back row seats -MIGHT- tilt forward
>meanwhile german manufacturers need a lawsuit to do anything about defective fucking engines (n54) and are involved in borderline conspiratorial bullcrap like diesel gate and VAG oil eating turbo engines

why are the japanese so much more fairer and why would you willingly buy an overpriced piece of crap that got shilled for some extra poor quality fake leather?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I
cbsnews.com/news/toyota-unintended-acceleration-has-killed-89/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G*rmans are the jews of the white race.
>see: The fall of Rome

>comnpletely ignores the fact toyota literally lost the top gun manufacturing position because their brake pads fucking killed people

get lost weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I

the japanese in general are autistic about quality. go over there some time and go to a restaurant.

Be careful OP
Most of /k/ are BMW fangirl vapetards. You’re making a lot of kids angry

Just don't confuse germans with based Austrians.

I genuinely want to believe this because a lot of their products have better marketing than they really are. 2000s mercedes were HORRIBLE in quality yet every single news outlet shilled their interior like some ultra luxury crap, but a fucking s-class was barely above open interiors

and I offer merc as an example because it's the only true german brand of worth, VAG being austrian at heart and BMW an offset of the germ, the bavarian
and yet barring this toyota/lexus are regarded as the most high quality automobiles in history. meanwhile you have trouble building a modern engine that surpasses 150k miles without issues
I'm fairly sure all BMW fangirls hate modern BMW

B-BUT MUH JAPANESE R-RELIABILITY MAGA

>barely above open interiors

barely above Opel** interiors

>top gun manufacturing position
Wtf does this even mean? fuck off wehraboo

I'm hungarian butthurt kraut. lots of people here are slowly not falling for your jewing anymore and it makes me very happy that more and more toyotas and hondas replace your crappy volksjew

I'd rather a fucking h*undai over a golf right now just because of how bad TSI/DSG are

i don't think anyone died from dieselgate

also eat me fag

>my car is going faster on its own
>let's see
>ignition switch, no
>gearshift, no
>emergency brake, no
>oh, here it is! cell phone!
>POLICE! PLEASE CAST A MAGIC SPELL AND MAKE MY CAR SLOW DOWN! THANKS!
>And nice weather we're having eh
>Nicest we've had all wee-
>-You died-

>asthma and bronchitis don't kill people

kys fag

now find me a modern kraut car that can do that. nope. dieselgate was horribly anti consumer and you should feel bad for defending it, fucking american

>reported deaths from dieselgate
fucking zero
>reported deaths from sticking brake pads
cbsnews.com/news/toyota-unintended-acceleration-has-killed-89/

>amerishart logic

yeah lets just throw regulations out the window because that worked out well for china

can you just contend that jap cars aren't the stalwart workhorses that you make them out to be and are just as prone to fucking up as American/European counterparts?

i though you fucking /pol/tard rejects were all for the proliferation of white ingenuity.

>can’t read
The braking has zero to do with the engine quality
Just face it, germans can’t build engines that last and you know it

>ignores the fact that 89 people died gruesomely
the arguement is regarding the quality of cars, and dieselgate was premeditated and intentional. the brake pad thing was because toyota can't into quality control.

but german car problems dwarf jap car problems, you can hold this unintended acceleration over my head all you want but it wont change the fact that in every reliability test jap manufacturers come out on top, or the fact that there haven't been major engine issues in jap cars for a while, while everything from new BMW 4 cyls to the entire VAG range struggles to stay without fault

and dieselgate was a big issue of government-big company interests being put above your human rights, if you defend it, you are a fucking cuck

Japan is a vassal state.

I'm not ignoring it I'm saying it got fixed and was a one time thing as opposed to common like with german cars

i refer you to the e46 i drive with well over 300k miles without any major rebuild. and to that point if engine quality is in question how does the intentional detuning/tuning of one to skirt emissions reflect on the quality and durability of the engines VW puts out? it doesn't.

>keep saying modern kraut engines are shit
>b-b-b-ut muh 15 year old car

damn you're tick, yeah your e46 is great. stop defending it it was an amazing fucking car ok you silly bird? but f30s are shit

and tuning/detuning to change the fact that you cant engineer an engine that can fit the law while staying competitive on the market isn't the only issue here, everything TSI/TFSI related has been riddled with issues and this goes back to the classic vag 2.0 TDI

(OP)
>buy 2007 IS250 with 100k miles a few years ago
>dash board and door panels are recalled for becoming sticky overtime when using cleaners on them and getting exposed to sun
>my dashboard has the problem and the door panels are fine
>get all panels replaced for free on my old ass out of warranty car
>tfw all the parts are thousands of dollars if I had to pay for it myself
wasn't this because of floor mats getting stuck near the pedals? I remember my dad doing all the recall work for it and complaining about how retarded customers were.

>has spent tens of thousands in repairs for his e46