It's commonly accepted that C-class is bait for people who want to fool themselves into thinking they're more wealthy...

It's commonly accepted that C-class is bait for people who want to fool themselves into thinking they're more wealthy than they are, right?

That's the A4/5

c class is ultimate povetrymobile what are you talking about

That's the CLA-class

/thread

>look stacey it's user NICE TOYOTA FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know right? gross

Maybe they don't want a fuck huge landboat. A compact car is more practical than a mid-size or full-size car tight European cities.

in tight European cities*

>what? you going to cry on the internet little boy?

I think you mean the A3

not anymore. the latest generation is by all intents a smaller s-class. and the interior is ironically better unless you have shit taste

CLA class took the spot of the old C-class

This is a soccer mom mobile in my country.

Yes, alongside 4cyl BMWs and the Audi A3.

What backwards country do you reside in, where women prefer wagons to lifted oversize pavement tanks?

but 4cyl took the place of 6cyl in many bmw models. the 330i for example is now 4cyl, and soon the 335i will be too, and then the m3. and then they'll be fwd

and c-class isn't the plebs entry tier merc anymore, that's the CLA

m3 will never be 4 cyl
or fwd

yeah and they said bmw would never have a fwd model. next in line is 3 series, fuck your driving machine chinese market is more comfortable

you'll have to swallow your germ pride and buy a lexus, cadillac, or alfa if you want a sporty sedan in 5 years. shit all of those equivalents already handle better than an 335i

Pretty much every base german car. Honestly the best version of it though since german cars are utter trash so the base car would eliminate any snowflake parts.

I guess if you want to be a fuck about it. I had a c-class and it was nice as fuck. Now I have a genesis with the 4.6L. Honestly, the genesis is by all means quicker but my need also did 150mph with no issues. Unless you make enough to buy an S class brand new then stfu and drive your shitty 20 year old Toyota in quiet.

The C Class has going slightly upmarket now that the CLA is the entry poorfag badgewhore benz.

The old C Classes were shit.

This. The current one (W205) is actually decent. The interior is the best in the class. Lexus and Audi are actually behind here.

>decent

it's the only german car worth buying at the moment unless you're filthy rich and can throw money on an s-coupe amg65

I personally like the 3 series. If you can get a dealer to back off a little on the price, they definitely drive better and are more centered around the driver.

I think you mean A-anything

That's all luxury sedans. Real rich people buy regular cars, or really good cars that don't get marketed very heavily because they don't need ads to sell to their target demographic.

The only defining trait of the upper class's taste in cars is NO AMERICAN CARS. Ever.

I actually like the facelifted w204 interior better than the w205 one with the fucking ipad on the middle console.

The W213 interior is god tier though

Man some people are really shallow

Audi A4 avants are just as bad

it already was 4-cyl and the next M3 will be awd like the M5

E or gtfo

340i is the best handling non- sports model in the market
because normies care about 0-60 times more than anything
that doesn't mean the m3 will ever be fwd

like everything, if you're poor and live in an apartment or shitty house, you look poor. if you're some rich girl at college or in your 20s and daddy is loaded, you look rich

Why on earth does one need an AMG? Sure they're cool as fuck but you're spending double on a car with almost the same interior and worse comfort

I'd say more so the CLA. But C still falls into that category unless it's a c63 or something

>if you dislike landbarges but still want quality you are poor
t. jealous fwd driver

The latest generation Cs actually have really nice interiors

>Says the neckbeard driving a 25 years old shitbox