imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw?t=126
thoriummod.gamepedia.com/1.4.0.3
strawpoll.me/13390542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm almost finished with this, please tell me what needs reworking.

rockets use explosive fuel, not propellers

But it's a propeller powered by a... nuclear lightbulb!

Here, let me tell you my criticism of it.

1. Propellers do not generate any thrust in a vacuum. But it would make your ship spin.
2. Very top heavy lander. Easy to tip over - lower center of mass. Furthermore the land gears are small twigs of iron to lift a heavy body of copper.
3. A steering wheel does not work well for spacecraft - there are three dimensions, and a joystick would be better.
4. It's not suited for atmospheric re-entry.
5. The radioisotope thermoelectric generator will give your crew cancer.
6. No place to sleep.
7. No toilet

>6. No place to sleep.
>7. No toilet
HA HA ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU IT'S ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROCKET ACCESSED THROUGH THE DOOR ON THE LOWER LEFT!

Also I cleared all the aerodynamics issues with Flight Lieutenant Sibanda and he gave it two thumbs up.

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw?t=126

oh ok senpai you're clear to fly just don't blame me when the copper deforms upon atmospheric re-entry

it'll be a cool grave though! the children of xenos will go to your shrine and remember the greatness of what once was

or perhaps just scrap your ship for rare metals. just the risk of being a space explorer.

8. No airlocks

I'd recommend using a bussard ramjet with a electromagnetic particle scoop, instead of an unusable and pointless propeller. You could use an Orion nuclear drive drive to get into orbit and accelerate to ram speed.

based house

Jesus Christ. You've been working on that for more than a month. I was wondering where you disappeared to.

Was it furries? I figured it was persona, since I saw like 5 fresh threads in the catalog a bit ago.

I defeated the Moon Lord today can you please say some nice things to me?

I'm proud of you.

1. would be true if space were a true vacuum, it isn't. There's always a smattering of dust and particles in space, thin in some places and thicker in others. You would get some thrust due to this, but not enough to counteract the forces it'd need to counteract.

Notorious /vp/ and Veeky Forums-Times-2 furfag Bui, he shits up /vp/ regularly and did it to Veeky Forums and /v/ today.

this again
some nice things

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Corruption has Worm Scarf, the best accessory in the game

Crimson has Ichor (and Ichor-related hard mode weapons), the near-best debuff in the game

It's a hard one

Corruption because
>Purple is a nicer color than crimson red
>The music is better
>I like the idea of a corrupted world better than one made of flesh, especially when you consider it spreads
>The world gen is more unique and makes for an early environmental challenge
>Enemies don't make annoying sounds
>Enemies aren't just recolored spiders and zombies
>Fighting the EoW is more satisfying than BoC, especially with piercing weapons
>The items you get from Shadow Orbs are far better and more fun than their Crimson counterparts
>Worm Scarf
>Nostalgia
Off the top of my head.

I very rarely use the armor or weapons you craft from Crimson/Corruption aside from the pickaxe, so i don't care at all that Crimson stuff is slightly better. Crimson has Ichor, which is a big deal, but i still massively prefer Corruption.

I'm pretty sure OCD people have killed themselves over the way I build houses

when's 1.4

when you make it

thoriummod.gamepedia.com/1.4.0.3

new thorium patch, some additions and bugfixes

w h e n ' s 1 . 4

Not very soon. They'll go straight to 2 and otherworld. I'm not sure how much new shit they could add given the limited engine so it will probably be stuck on 1.3.x for a while and just fix bugs and improve performance as much as they can.
A feature I'd love would be per-world characters.

>They'll go straight to 2 and otherworld.

Terraria's team is separate from 2/OW, and I'm pretty sure they'll keep pumping out updates until it stops making Yorai money.

They made all the money they could. There's almost nothing new they can bring into the game, other than stealing some mods and integrating their content. Which would still not fix the non-existent replay value.
2 and otherworld seem more promising.

>no replay value in terraria
okay

>Which do you prefer
Corruption
>and why?
Literally because of everything said

However...
I wish the corruption had one more unique enemy type. I really fuckin' do.
Also I wish that Cursed Flame wasn't infinitely worse to Ichor. Like it's not even close.

I agree with this persons wishes, and will add one more wish.

I wish that the Corruption fit better into what little lore is established. The Crimson is the corpse of C'thulhu that infests the world even after death, and is directly related to both the first and last boss of the game in addition to it's biome-unique boss.

The Corruption, on the other hand, is sort of a one-off, unexplained thing corrupting the world wholly unrelated to the various other threats to the world.

Is TerraCustom working for the current patch?

Needs some gun turrets.

Console 1.3 patch is expected roughly end of this month right? I have Terraria on PC and PS4 but want to play latest content with my PS4 buddy, trying to figure out a timeframe to start up a new world.

Could hand-crafted maps theorically revive interest on the game?
There's so much potential, even for co-op and versus style challenges

I've been thinking about dedicating some time to this lately

You're gonna have a bad time when you get to hardmode

Why will he?

wraiths are going to wipe his npcs

And god help him during a blood moon or an eclipse.

Who the fuck is the autism machine that cleansed almost an entire crimson biome and half the walls pre hard mode?

How hard would it be to do that?

>Oh user-kun, don't you want to protect Terraria? Do it for me at least teehee~~

>9gag
delete this

Someones taking the roll challenge seriously I guess

Oh dear, did someone roll Chaotic Good?
DEUS VULT

>is it just me or is there a bit of a draft in here?

Does she still say "Terraria" instead of whatever you named the world? That always bothered me for some reason. Probably because Terraria is a shit name in general.

Live, damnit.

Watch your language please.

I like how spacey your base is
Atlest you have lots of space to put trophies and banners

What if you replace the platforms with trap doors?

do we still hate Tremor mod?

I prefer corruption in every way except for golden shower. But I always play magic so that alone is enough to make me choose crimson.

Yes. My old base was just a tiny passage with rooms shooting off. I like how big the corridor in this one is and how a lot of the rooms connect

Then its more annoying to access for 0 benefit?

What's the most brainless way to beat moonman? I keep getting shit on in hard mode.

Tremor hates itself now

nurse on spawn point with beetle shell, endurance potion, autopause on
I think there are builds designed to help protect the NPC and camp in one spot but I just fly off after healing, teleporting to spawn whenever health falls

Hey, I'm the guy who said he defeated Moon Lord yesterday. I can tell you my tactic if you want. I built a asphalt bridge in the sky with a shack at one end with a bed and a Nurse. You have to kill his three eyes at the time. I did that with the Solar Eruption. Just hit his one eye until it has like 2000 HP then move on to the second one and repeat. Then you just them all and you move up to the heart where I just stayed away as most as I could from him and threw Daybreaks on his heart. Set your spawn location to the Nurse shack if you need to and heal.

Is there a mod that adds a Money Trough-like item for Safes?
How about a torch placer?

pic unrelated

Is that really Terraria?

yep.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.me/13390542

Remember she's not your waifu unless you've masturbated to her in-game sprite!

Remember that waifufaggotry is cancer!

What is this based off of?

no idea, just found it on reddit

>no fan art ever ever

>Minishark
>megashark
>deadleus fucking cheesebow
>shroom armor
>crit chance out the ass and obscene DPS
>completely invalidate the ridiculous contact damage all bosses do
>least risky play style with no downsides

Why aren't you playing a ranged build right now?

Please don't do that

meteorite just landed on serb, right edge of the jungle

Better make some counter-smut, mate.

>shitty fucking deep blue solution only works on jungle and not any mud blocks

I guess that mushroom is going to live on the otherside of the world between the snow and the corruption.

Fucking idiot

what's a good number of crates to have before entering hardmode?

ayy lmao

I have never fished in my life and I start hardmode the second I start a new world

I don't get it.

> ANUS

what

not a pastor?

>I start hardmode the second I start a new world
Do you always beat the Wall of Flesh with a copper sword?

lol a cactus mask

In his defence, it IS possible to defeat WoF on the first night or something using just a bunch of dynamites

Isn't it also possible to defeat it with a copper sword? I figure you might need more than a day's worth of preparation though.

I don't think you can do enough damage to him with a copper sword before he despawns.

>non-existent replay value

I never said I started a new character

why skip pre-hardmode?

>Wall of flesh decides it doesn't want to get fucked and sends it's eyes in mouth to the ceiling far beyond shooting range

This shit fucking game.

Why wouldn't you? As far as I can tell nothing gets removed when you go into hardmode

Because it's the most fun and interesting part of the game, you fuck?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Stuff only gets added when you move to hardmode. How is less things more interesting?

>look at me, I'm skipping the entire character progression of the game
>I'm having so much fun just being overpowered jumping around with all the items already with me
Maybe you should go play Starbound instead. That has as much gameplay as you'd like.

I wouldn't say I was overpowered. I haven't even beat any of the mechanical bosses yet. I just like making new worlds and building new bases and exploring.

Why are you getting so angry about what I do in my single player worlds anyway? What effect does it have on you?

>terraria
>replay value
Dude, what? The game is done in a week or two. After that you'd replay it only for mods or building, which only few people do and don't count as real replay value experience. The existence of inventory editors doesn't help.

Starbound>Terraria

nah
terraria has depth and character
starbound has broken promises and dead dreams

Oh, look
Shitposters
On Veeky Forums
Unbelievabe

>his primary source of damage is mana

>tfw infinite ammo bag

Serbros, have you guys done anything since yesterday?
t. Fag

i wrote anus with the adventurer's lantern but thats about it