Don't want to seem like a shill, but wow this is a compelling package for someone like myself...

Don't want to seem like a shill, but wow this is a compelling package for someone like myself, married and will have wife drive car/space for car seats down the line

>looks really good imo
>german car tier interior
>4.4 second 0-60
>365 hp
>cavernous fastback design
>a fucking decade long warranty

KIA has a winner here no doubt about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/bmw/3-series/2016/long-term-road-test/2016-bmw-340i-performance-tested.html
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/ss/2017/2017-chevrolet-ss-first-test-review/
finance.yahoo.com/news/us-probes-whether-hyundai-kia-recalled-engines-fast-173548188.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much longer until we can see these in person?

I saw one at the mall the other day, would bang

:o

If only I could celebrate New Year sipping champagne with my new Kia Stinger

Despite all the shilling, I do like it a lot. If only it came in manual. If only...

Honestly what's the point in having a manual in a grand touring car?

I bought one.

How does it feel knowing that there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

Deal with it faggots.

Get a used Jaguar XF. Everything that this car has and more.

More as in more reliability problems? No thanks!

>used vs new
>used fucking jaguar at that

Over the life of the Stinger warranty (10 years) I'd be able to buy two stingers with how much the Jaguar will cost to maintain

They're more enjoyable to drive. Sure, it's a GT but it's main appeal to me is that it's a 4 door sedan you can take your friends / family in comfortably so it'll still see most of its use in the city. The roads around where I live are curvaceous and endlessly winding and really fun, so there's no substitute for heel-toeing round them on a daily basis. That's why I'm being pushed to the M3 more and more. I wouldn't care if I just want a comfy luxobarge, but this isn't that. It's powerful and I just hate I can't connect to the car as much as I would with an M3 that's an inferior car IMO. Despite it being a better car I can't justify not driving stick.
Maybe if I lived in the USA I wouldn't give a shit since every road is the size of a motorway, but that's not the case here.

Absolute and utter rubbish. I'm British and see quite a few of these on the roads and I can tell you for a fact that the reliability issues are not bad at all. Ever since they got bought by the poos from the loos, not only are they making better cars than they ever have since maybe their heyday in the 70s, they're also making them far more reliable than ever before.

warning; kis has a decade long warranty but past a certain point they don't actually reimburse their dealerships for the repairs they do, so the dealerships have every incentive to turn away people who need fixes under warranty

>>german car tier interior

Wish I was working longer because I probably would have bought one. Making lots of money but id like to buy it out right.

>Honestly what's the point in having a manual in a grand touring car?
What's the point in having RWD in a Grand touring car?

>stealerships screwing you every chance they get
Big surprise

How is that right though? That doesn't make sense. Couldn't you talk to someone at Kia and get a dealership to do it for you? If it's under warranty then it doesn't make sense not to fix it

nah this is corporate kia being a cunt, they want that warranty in the TV ads but can't afford to actually fix their shit

>Kia paying street shitters to sell a car that would blend in on their poopy parkways
Stick to driving taxis raju

yes if you twist the knife enough the dealership will do it, they just have to pay for it without kia corporate reimbursing them

>a fucking decade long warranty
See how that plays out in the real world. They absolutely jew you out of everything and there is nothing that doesn't count as natural tear and wear.

>365hp
>4.4 seconds 0-60
How is Kia so slow? BMW managed to do a the same 0-60 time and a better 1/4 mile with only 320 hp.
Where did Kia put that extra 45 hp?
edmunds.com/bmw/3-series/2016/long-term-road-test/2016-bmw-340i-performance-tested.html

>an American sedan with a 415hp LS3 can only muster 4.7 0-60

KEK

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/ss/2017/2017-chevrolet-ss-first-test-review/

>Don't want to seem like a shill
kek someone bring back alfa romeo shills at least they had top banter

when is it out? I need a new car.

i'm getting flashbacks of when the genesis coupe was released

it too was hyped up here, but it didn't take long for it the hype to fade

At least you can buy the SS with a real transmission though

it's impressive, but if I were a prospective buyer I would not be diving head first into a first model year of a completely new car built by a brand that isn't exactly familiar with these types of cars.

It may be very good, who knows? I wouldn't be lining up at door for the very first one though that's for sure. Also, I bet dealers will be very hard on price and trying to force markups or accessories on the first handful of buyers.

>no manual transmission

Time to leave Veeky Forums till the Stinger shills left again. This is the worst forced meme since ever.

ikr

>4000lbs
It's a Hyundai Genesis with a body kit.

worst forced meme is the alfa giulia quadrifromage

I saw one on the freeway on friday

>don't want to seem like a shill

It was too late by the first word of your post faggot.

I agree, but Stinger and Giulia are just forced memes

I'll just leave this here while you drop $53,000 for a (((kia)))

and this one, too.

Kia top-of-the-line models hold their value as well as ice in the desert.

No BMW is going to fix its problems for free like Kia will.

>kia reliability and customer service
>Class action law suit required to get failed engines replaced
You are who your record says your are...

get over that real quick dude because they are GONE

Absolutely. Need proof... here it is:

No questions asked. If Kia makes a mistake Kia will fix it. This is the cost of ownership compared to Bully BMW or Murder Mercedes.

>your opinion
>looks like a chinese rip-off of the germans. Material choice and fit and finish seems alright
>gets faster everytime someone shills it
>unspectacular numbers
>looks like a chinese audi rip off
>good

So, the headline says "After years of owner anger and a class action" you are going to shill with:
> No questions asked. If Kia makes a mistake Kia will fix it.

One headline to defame all of Kia Quality. It really is sad when the competition has to sink so low instead of making a good car.

So, (((kia))) ignores their customer base with an obvious manufacturing issue (((for years))), a law suit-- (((a class action law suit))) no less-- is required to get them to fix their shit and it is (((one headline)))? Look left shill. It get fun down toward the bottom where replacement engines can't be found.

>"Chevy" SS
>American
M8...

When you have America search engine telling you what to think you can expect it.

... and then (((kia))) tries to short change the consumers (((again))) b not doing all of the required recalls.

Shill, shill, shill. Sad shill.

Yes, like when VAG have the emissions scandal. What we will see is a shift in automotive industry. It won't be the Japanese makes anymore that offer cost-efffective cars.

> finance.yahoo.com/news/us-probes-whether-hyundai-kia-recalled-engines-fast-173548188.html

> The recalls from March cover some of the Korean automakers' most popular models in the U.S. and Canada, including 2013 and 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUVs and Sonata midsize cars. Also covered are Kia Optima midsize cars from 2011 through 2014, Kia Sportage SUVs from 2011 through 2013 and Kia Sorento SUVs from 2012 through 2014.
>
>There was a similar recall in South Korea of the Hyundai Grandeur and Sonata sedans and Kia's K5, K7 and Sportage with engines produced from 2009 to 2013.

> Associated Press May 22, 2017
Oops. That is very recent.

Considering that engine goes into everything kia makes, it would be a concern.

Wait a minute! Isn't this the same engine being put into the (((Kia Stinger)))?

> POWERTRAIN:
>2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cyl engine, 255 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.

Why would you pay cash up front for a rapidly depreciating asset when dealers are giving away money at 0-1%APR? You could invest the rest of your cash and earn far more than you're paying on the car loan.

For someone who claims to make good money you seem fairly clueless about economics.

yeah ok op whatever u say

I really like it but the lack of a manual option is bothering me.

Maybe if my left knee finally dies I'll pick one up.

*clicks paddle

I guess you forgot that congress just lifted the ban on forced arbitration provisions. From now on, class actions will no longer be an option. Companies are going to put forced arbitration provisions in all their contracts. Congress gave them the right to basically say, if you want our product you agree to waive your right to sue and have to go to our arbitration process which we control to settle claims against us.

the finance-and-invest-the-rest user strikes again. He likes to throw words around like asset and depreciation to sound smart. I doubt the neckbeard has $200 on the side

If you think "depreciation" is a smart word you're a fucking retard. Paying cash up front for a new car is idiotic; this isnt some nuanced theory.

>From now on, class actions will no longer be an option

So, you are basically saying that you are happy the courts will not force kia to stand behind their products. If you are shilling a car, this is not exactly a good position to take m8. Oh, and the last time I checked, fanbois were not figuring out how to legally protect a car company.

> settle claims against us.
(((us))) ? I thought you were just some dumb shmoe that subscribbed to a facebook thread following kia stinker events all around the world. (((Us))) makes it sound like you are a paid representative of a multinational conglomerate posing as some fanboi. Such behavior would be sick and underhanded, sir.

this is some pretty low quality bait i'm not sure why people fall for it

In the State, a lot of Kia dealerships have display cars on their showroom floors. Call as ask if any local ones have them.

Hopefully I will, I just my reserve one this week. We’ll see.

I’m one of the anons that support the shit out of this car, and I too wish it came in a manual. But, that won’t deter me from wanting to buy one.

> used
> being this poor to suggest buying a new car that is still in production and isn’t a rare car

This is becoming less and less of an issue over the last few years as they started properly testing their cars and making sure they better quality so they don’t have to pay for shit going wrong in the first place.

This makes absolutely no sense. Are you saying that the Stinger looks like any of Kia? Hmm.

In the States? Supposedly by the end of the month or early Dec.

They are still nice cars. But, aside from the Stinger, I wouldn’t buy any other Kia or Hyundai.

You mean one with too small of gears that shreds itself because people want to hard launch a too heavy of a car with a too weak of a trans? Hmm.

It’s kind of the second wave of the car though. Korea has had the car for a year, the US/Canadian/Aussie versions of the Stinger are actually tuned and tweaked to be better than the K-spec. The car has been worked on for six years before release and 1,000,000 miles of test driving between their test cars with over 100,000 miles on each of them. I think it’ll be just fine to buy the 2018 models. However, this Spring there is supposed to be a special edition. It would suck for the first wave buyers to buy one and Kia decide to toss in the Tau V8 or manuals into them. We’ll just see though.

Sadly there isn’t. But, oh well. Still a good car.

> 2011 models
No one cares.

No one wants the K900 though. That’s why it tanked. The Stinger is actually hyped.

jesus...

this is common knowledge. The loan is so cheap you'd be an idiot to try to "pay it off quick" etc. unless you are seriuosly worried about your job, making insanely good money, etc.

Even rich people still finance new cars even if they could pay it off cash

> for a (((kia)))
For an AudiMW (designed and built by Germans). ftfy

> 2011 engines
No one cares about those shit cars.

> looks like Chinese rip-off of Germans
> was designed and engineered by Germans
Hmm.

Yeah, the Theta II engine is shit. Glad it’s not going into the Stinger GT though.

Get the Stinger GT. It has the Lambda II engine which hasn’t had any problems in the Genesis Line.

This actually is correct. No one should buy a new upfront. Instead, finance one and get gap insurance to cover any losses if it recently gets totaled.

3 series is way smaller then the stinger.

40k, 53k is nothing more then autobraking, Sensors and tech packages.

40k for V6TT 43 for package with the LSD.

That was all one plants fault, Alabama is a shitty fucking place.

I Work for the PDC for Hyundai and Kia. The parts we get from Korea are perfect, almost no Inspections (wrong parts/missing components/not built to proper specs), when we receive parts from alabama literally a few hours away compared to 3 months at sea from korea, and the crates are falling apart, the parts are improperly packed, boxes fucked up, Inspections on the parts all over the place.
And the engines were the same way, All the engines built in Korea were fine, the ones built in Alabama were trash and weren't cleaned of shaving properly.

Man, that sounds fucked up. So, stay away from parts and cars assembled in Alabama? Or just the parts?

Manual is more reliable, faster on the track and can handle power additions better with less tuning issues. Plus much better resale value.

A CTSV wagon in manual can be $70k., When automatics are $30k

>looks ugly
>is a kia

Pic related
>AJ V8 Gen. 3 5.0L Supercharged
>0-60 3.9 1/4 12.4
>510HP 461lb-ft TQ
>Looks better at every angle
>True luxury

Btw that curve on the kia looks like its from a particular Audi, namely the A7.

This is b8.

Correction 12.1 on the 1/4

why are people saying this car is not only a replacement for but better than an SS commodore or an xr6 turbo when it just isnt even in the same class?
it cost HSV or FPV prices and when you compare it to say a GTS then it is fairly shit.
is the paid shill problem really that bad in car reviews?
they are doing the same thing with the opel insignia too.

gts is a 95k car user.
how is pic worth about as much as an ss commodore and a kia stinger combined?

> comparing a coupe to a sedan
I’ll never see one of these on the streets. So, it doesn’t matter if my Stinger can beat it or not.

that belt line, noooo
however, it looks like australians stayed on their game when the big american bois fell off.

the w1 looks even nicer

I would say cars, the parts we get corrected before we send them out. But the cars coming off the line were the issues.

How?