Fuck me, friend ran over a parking block today in MY car.. Now every little noise its making is making me lose my mind...

Fuck me, friend ran over a parking block today in MY car.. Now every little noise its making is making me lose my mind. What kinda damage can that kinda maneuver do? We weren't going fast. He just took it out of park and rolled forward... Looked under the car, saw no damage. But my mind is still not at ease.

Dude who gives a fuck, I've done this intentionally.
So long as you're at a sane ride height and your chassis isn't literally scraping on the ground like some boy racer stance faggot, you're fine.

I didn't hear any scraping, but there was some heinous ass creaking. Still kinda worried, but I don't see anything wrong when I looked, so I guess I can rest a little easier until something actually breaks

If you heard no metal contact noise, its fine. Otherwise at worst might have bent some control arm, or wrecked a bushing.

some friend

Soy boy having a meltdown lmao

>soy boy

seriously which cuck created this stupid fucking meme

Paul Joseph Watson.

well fuck him then

STUPID KEK

?

It's an empirical reality. There are thousands of faggy numales who jerk off to soy products and write blogs about them on Twitter.

You won't be surprised to find that all are feminine and faggy af

you use the term cuck, which is the fucking "insult of the year, 2017" and you're saying soy boy is a meme?

pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is a fucking retard.

Fking savaged

yea but atleast cuck is a gud maymay you double cuck

Cuck is a well established multiuse term.
Soy boy isn't. Soy boy is cringy just to say.

Soy boy meltdown

Soy Boy detected

>tripfag
Also a cuck!

Fuck you bitch ill beat the shit at you met me at the lot 1v1

That doesn't even mean anything.
Soy boy isn't a "u mad?" replacement for low effort trolling.
That's like someone calling you fat when you're not. It misses its mark and has no effect.
If you want to hurt my feelers call me something that I actually am, and am ashamed of.
Those two criteria are why a term like soy boy will only ever work in its in group.
Soy boys are proud of their soy.

Nice blog soyboy

soyboys who live in soybean houses shouldn't throw soy

>cuck
>2017
Lmao. Get with the times, nigger

>hey Veeky Forums is my car fucked?
>20 posts later
>SOY BOY KEK U MAD
You fucking people

It was around for longer than that. I've personally seen someone using it sometime during summer. PJW just managed to somehow catch onto it (IMAGINE MOY SHOK)

Literally children

Most likely a bent tie rod, but unrealistic at idle speeds

>If you want to hurt my feelers call me something that I actually am, and am ashamed of.
You're a tripfag but I guess you aren't ashamed of that since you're an attention whore, so I got nothing

similar story user
earlier this summer I ran onto the curb on a rural road to avoid some fucker in a truck driving in the middle of the road.
Shitty asphalt shredded a tire, but I replaced it and there didn't seem to be any other problems
Ever since then I've been super paranoid of any remotely unusual noise I hear

did you expect anything else?
are you currently aware where you are posting?

Why was your friend driving your car? Why did you let them?

he lets his friend ride his girl too.

>tripfags being fags
what a surprise