This guy throws a baseball at your shitbox, which results in the rear window being smashed out

>this guy throws a baseball at your shitbox, which results in the rear window being smashed out.

wat do?

suck his cock because he's obviously the alpha male in this situation

buy him a new ball

pretty much what happend in the film
>grab nigger knocker
>tell him to fork over the cash to fix it

hit knees with bat

take his knees out and ruin his career.

Race him through a McMansion construction site in my shitbox obviously

>wat do?

Run after him with a tire iron. If he takes a bat out I drive home and come back with a gravel rake and fucking peel the skin off his face with it.

Stupid fucking kids that think they're adults need to learn that there's darker things than themselves, and not everything is safe for them to claim - such as the dominance of my vehicle. Everything in this world that is mine is mine.

Beat his ass because I played on the line, not a sissy skill position.

call my insurance because that's what it's for

the hell is wrong with you people?

Race over his oddly plain yet slutty GF

Pure autism. Holy shit lol

cuck detected

Nothing personnel...

Tell witnesses to flee before I go full VT on them. Crush kneecaps, remove wallet and stomp on his cell phone. Tell him the next time I see him I'll plant my knife handle-deep in his urethra.

Uhhhhh run him over? Seriously OP what are you expecting? thats obviously the best and only solution seeing as you gain time and points, this thread is literally pointless.

obviously take his girl from him, you could from the movie tell she was so fucking easy

Rape him in front of everyone to assert my dominance then force him to go to a trade school and learn to repair cars. Then once he gets a job, force him to fix my car before forcing him into a humiliating relationship where he isn't allowed to wear anything other than a skimpy pair of underwear at home.

Chop him into pieces and eat him. Its obviously the best solution. What's wrong with you guys?

you're the type of kid who will do kung-fu shit in a street fight lol
channel the power of God and anime

Claim assault and shoot him

too soon, junior

I just like the tuna here

race him, win, and take his roastie gf to prom

Confront him. I may be a walking skeleton, but I'm a walking skeleton with a CCL, so I'm not too worried.

Break his knees and bend him over as I stick my rage filled erection in his ass to assert dominance.

shoot him

>welcome to america

>get shot by 15 chads
welcome to America

>implying a coward is married

get ready to beat his ass with a shifter before someone steps in and makes it a race, i beat him soundly after he uses some dirty tactics and he starts crying before he rams his car into mine and both get totalled. i get expelled because his dad is rich as fuck and have to go live with my dad in japan.

>implying that he will be white

REV

YOUR

ENGINE

good thing I have my tire iron on my passenger seat at all times
As well as my coil over wrenches on the passenger floor lol

I take a baseball bat to his face.

home improvement was my favorite show as a kid

>open trunk
>open safe
>open kevlar case inside the safe inside my trunk
>bring out my sock full of quarters
>aka "the punisher"
>allow the flood gates of pain to open

Run him over and do a burnout on his face.

Stand my ground because FL also spray paint his face black after.

Jokes on you my rear window is made of plastic

"I have the power of anime and internet on my side"

cringelord