Why do people like mustangs? This is infinitely better

Why do people like mustangs? This is infinitely better.

>Doesn't weigh as much as my ex
>Can actually turn
>Can go just as fast

Oh boy another quality not-shit thread
Oh wait no, that's not what this is at all.
I fail to see why you can't like both.

because you can buy literally every single part for a mk1 mustang off the internet.

sperg more cuckold.

stop being a soyboi

I've only seen one of those ever in person and it was a 280z. Are these common anywhere?

places that don't have rust

Put your trip back on.

Here's a picture I got of it. Seen in Oregon

as a resident Datsun nut and aficionado, I believe I have the credibility to say:

fuck off, b8r

>oregon

yeah that checks out. anywhere on the west coast has fuck tons of old jap cars.

>Has a somehow even worse rust issue than the mustangs of its era
>Is hard to find in the US
>Has a smaller aftermarket (in the US)

C E L I C A
E
L
I
C
A

>Is hard to find in the US
What universe do you live on where that is a reality

This one. You can find them, yes, but they aren't as common as old mustangs.

They made 440,000 Z's from '70-'78. A solid 350,000 came here to the states.

They made almost 3 million mustangs for the U S. Market alone in '64-'70. Of course you'll see more mustangs than S30's.

But that doesn't change the fact that Z's are not hard to find. I have at least 10 in my local Craigslist.

Freaking beautiful. Shame Oregon is going to use salt if winter ever kicks in this year.

it's almost 50 years old I imagine almost any modern car handles better

Have you seen the prices stock Z cars have been selling for? Mustangs come nowhere near them.

>Oregon
That's because one guy in Eugene is hoarding all of them.

*if you replace the drivetrain

We got one of those people down in Cincinnati. The ramey boys and some dude named Paul have 20-30 between them. Really pisses me off, though they're good people in general.

I usually try to nab up the then extra shitty ones and part them out to help the local guys since I have the space for it. Keep one around to fix for myself.

With some decent but relatively inexpensive mods to the l28 engine and throwing in a 3.90 or 4.11 diff they can get pretty darn fast for a stocker.

>not running the L series with a 6-1 bundle of snakes

Wonder if this will happen in the future for the golden age jap cars.

With 3D printing advancing so much there could be a huge market for old cars. Just get a chassis somewhere or buy a restored one from a company, rebuilt an old engine (are there crate engines for jap cars?) and you're set to buy aftermarket or OEM style everything and create a restomod rustbucket of your own.

Only thing may be that in 2030s registeration of new fuel cars may be restricted.

I want one, but here in yurup even rusty ones start at 10k Euros.

>are there crate engines for jap cars?

lol nah

Actually you can pretty much but every z part there is, there's 3 different online z stores. I've bought quite a few thing from thezstore. I also live near a place in Tacoma, wa that specializes in rebuilding old Nissan engines. Love my 240, it's so easy to work on

Same but the rusty S130s start at 10k and S30s, especially two seaters (not 2+2s) are +20k.

because it's an ugly old shitbox.

Importing a rusty one would probably end up being more expensive though.

or a non rusty one even

even the shitty ones around here are going for 3-4k, the only decent ones are coming from boomers that kno wut they got and are like 9-20k

This, so much this. There are a few things that are a pain in the dick, but most of the time once.you know the trick, it's stupid easy to work on. Was doing full OEM prebent fuel lines on an 01 Silverado 4wd and the entire time there was so much stupid shit in the way and all the clips and connections were such pains in the dick.

Went.out to my Z and replaced the fuel lines with EFI size ones (carb car) and it was done in less than a half hour

Too bad it's ugly as fuck