>hard mode: no Ranger/Mazda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLVLC4EFjhU?t=67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Porsche Macan/Cayenne

Honda Ridgeline

inb4 insurmountable butthurt erupts and destroys this entire thread

Dodge Dakota

If only someone made a sedan with a tray........

But seriously, wouldn't it be nice to have the handling of a sedan and the practicality of a truck?

Vw did it and it was shit

they already exist
Holden Crewman

this user is right

source: drive my dad's ridgeline quite a bit.

This here, thing basically drives like a lifted accord

why the fuck can't i buy this in the us
every 2nd guy in texas would buy one of these if they sold them

I own a Dodge Dakota and it definitely drives like a truck. It's not quite as bad as a Ram/F150/etc but it's worse than any sedan.

Volkswagen Rabbit

Honorable mention the Nissan regular cab pickup from the 80s

I drove a bigass topkik platform once that was surprisingly carlike. Even went racecar with it once in the face of what I thought was an impossible high speed turn, and it reacted brilliantly instead of ending in certain death.

We had one, it was called the Subaru Baja, no one bought them

Avalanche rides like an SUV. Its one step above car

literally any 80's/90's mini truck

HANDLES LIKE A LITTLE MIATA

youtu.be/pLVLC4EFjhU?t=67

Baja bro!

Dodge Dakota, Fuckboys

same chassis as the pilot

Subaru's seen as a mommy & dyke brand 'round here, if they had a holden ute rebadged as a chevy it would sell like hotcakes

ElCamino. You're welcome Australia.

say that to my face nigger not online and I'll show you how to drive in the snow

Any modern 1/2 ton

It's called the Caddy though

Nah, those don't drive like a car. American muscle from that period don't drive like cars.

That's the other stereotype. If you drive a Subaru and are male, you must be under 30 and are issues a vaporizer and backward monster energy hat upon purchase. If you are female, you and your wife must be over forty and are issued a "ready for Hilliary" bumper sticker as a factory option.

I have a car that drives like a truck, does that count for something?

>t. never driven an old truck

I wouldn't say that a woman can have a wife, but if that's what they want to call it then whatever. But seriously they're tits in the snow compared to truck platforms and tack-on AWD.

It's pretty sad the US has some sort of legal arbitrage against utes seeing how popular they are elsewhere in the world. I got to ride through literally the jungle in a Hilux once and that thing really lived up to the hype compared to the other vehicles in the caravan. But an old fashioned manual Subaru is remarkably akin to a big ATV with roadgoing comforts when it comes to having fun slightly under the radar.

That drives like a boat

don't know about trucks riding like cars
cars riding like trucks on the other hand

Eh, my old nissan d21 sure felt like a small truck